Windows 10: Multiple accounts which opens first?

Discus and support Multiple accounts which opens first? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two accounts in my Windows Mail. One is labeled MSN1 and the second one is MSN2. Until about a month ago, My Msn1 opened first and IF I wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by swaltrip7, Jun 12, 2019.

1. swaltrip7 Win User

Multiple accounts which opens first?

I have two accounts in my Windows Mail. One is labeled MSN1 and the second one is MSN2. Until about a month ago, My Msn1 opened first and IF I wanted to access Msn2 I selected it. Now MSN2 is opening first and I have to access my Msn1. Please note there was no Email listed under topics. Multiple accounts which opens first? 5da5bbb3-a820-452c-8f28-3a9229199773?upload=true.jpg P

:)

swaltrip7, Jun 12, 2019
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Multiple accounts which opens first?

i cant open multiple apps on windows 10

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What happens when you try to open multiple apps?

• What exact error message are you get when you try to open multiple apps?

• Are you referring to Windows app or Desktop app?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open multiple apps that you want.

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Show all windows side by side.
    I also suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with the above information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Multiple accounts which opens first?

1. Multiple accounts which opens first? - Similar Threads - Multiple accounts opens

2. Multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple accounts: I have more than one account and would like to view the account I currently pay for; and by using my current email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-accounts/76c156a8-9387-4bb4-9abb-bbe0d7d787b7
  3. Multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple accounts: I have more than one account and would like to view the account I currently pay for; and by using my current email address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-accounts/76c156a8-9387-4bb4-9abb-bbe0d7d787b7
  4. Multiple Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Accounts: Hello, I have one Microsoft account with gmail & signed in my laptop. Also I have one more Microsoft account with outlook. now instead of gmail account I want to use this outlook account for my windows laptop. How can I remove that one from my laptop. Since alias method is...
  5. Multiple Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Accounts: Hello, I have one Microsoft account with gmail & signed in my laptop. Also I have one more Microsoft account with outlook. now instead of gmail account I want to use this outlook account for my windows laptop. How can I remove that one from my laptop. Since alias method is...
  6. Multiple Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Accounts: Hi,I have an office360 account that is provided by my employer. I also have a personal microsoft.com account. I recently purchased a surface pro and when I set it up I used my personal account without thinking. I've figured out how to switch to my work account, but when I try...
  7. multiple accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    multiple accounts: Hi I have several accounts created long ago, I could not get into recently for work. I was able to set up a work related account, which i prefer to use associated with. How do I delete the other emails and just keep the work related on? I'm not sure what my issue falls...
  8. Multiple Accounts

Multiple Accounts: So I have two microsoft accounts, one outlook and one gmail, and I would like to combine them both as my outlook is my main one now but the gmail one is used for my microsoft subscriptions and my laptop admin....
  9. Which should I install first?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which should I install first?: I just installed W10 and now confused which I installed first. Mother Board Driver or Video Card Driver? *Think*Think*Think 119868
  10. How to print multiple documents without opening them first- Windows 10

How to print multiple documents without opening them first- Windows 10: Go to Windows Settings Devices Printers and Scanners Select your preffered printer Open Print queue Now go to the folder with your documents and open folder Click inside and CTRL+A to select all Click and drag all documents to print queue window Your documents are now...