Windows 10: multiple acoounts

Discus and support multiple acoounts in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; When I make one account to sign in my laptop and go to lock screen it shows account two times with same name . Even on the netplwiz it shows one... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by rohit_1_7, Oct 31, 2018.

1. rohit_1_7 Win User

multiple acoounts

When I make one account to sign in my laptop and go to lock screen it shows account two times with same name .

Even on the netplwiz it shows one account .

How can i remove this extra account on my lock screen.

:)

rohit_1_7, Oct 31, 2018

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Atomic77 Win User
    Multiple System Specs?

Im sure some people do have more then 1 computer. I think listing multiple specs is a good idea.

Atomic77, Oct 31, 2018
  4. multiple acoounts

Multiple display resizing

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are facing an issue with the extending the display on multiple desktops.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    • Are you using multiple monitors to extend the display or using the multiple desktop screens on a single monitor?
    I would suggest you some steps which you can try resolving this issue.

Follow these steps to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver and select Update driver software.
    Uninstall and Reinstall the graphics card drivers and check.

Refer:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_devices/how-to-install-and-update-drivers-in-windows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Note: If you are using the multiple monitors to extend the display then please make sure the resolution of both the monitors are set equally same so that there is no issues with the size or any program or an app.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

multiple acoounts

1. multiple acoounts - Similar Threads - multiple acoounts

2. Building an IntuneLaptop For Multiple Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Building an IntuneLaptop For Multiple Users: Hello,Is there a way to enroll a laptop through company portal without a primary user? I need the laptop to be for multiple users and compliant. Thank you...
  3. Building an IntuneLaptop For Multiple Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Building an IntuneLaptop For Multiple Users: Hello,Is there a way to enroll a laptop through company portal without a primary user? I need the laptop to be for multiple users and compliant. Thank you...
  4. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  5. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls: https://1drv.ms/f/c/87e99077ab53fab8/Erj6U6t3kOkggIdhBQAAAAABgBm6P3Im5IRHeDJ24GqQeA?e=gv8VK7For the past few days, I've been trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my PC. While it was working fine before, I wanted to clear out the bloat accumulated on my computer, so I used...
  6. Constant BSODs even after multiple reinstalls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times: Hi,I keep having problems when using PP but I suspect that these issues are not from PP itself can't be sure of course but from something else in the system.I am using a fully updated Windows 10 except for the super annoying 0x80070643 which I don't know how to resolve -...
  8. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times: Hi,I keep having problems when using PP but I suspect that these issues are not from PP itself can't be sure of course but from something else in the system.I am using a fully updated Windows 10 except for the super annoying 0x80070643 which I don't know how to resolve -...
  9. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Virus Issue After Multiple Clean Installations: Hello,I unintentionally downloaded a virus that seems to be associated with XAMPP, causing my computer's applications, including Windows programs, to attempt connections to malicious IPs, which Malwarebytes has been blocking. Despite formatting my C: drive and deleting D:...