Windows 10: Multiple activation errors with Win 10 Pro, Fujitsu Laptop.

Discus and support Multiple activation errors with Win 10 Pro, Fujitsu Laptop. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. I need help but very very fast. So what i made in past few days. I had 1 Fujitsu Laptop which was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro (i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by donix, Oct 31, 2016.

1. donix Win User

Multiple activation errors with Win 10 Pro, Fujitsu Laptop.

Hi.
    I need help but very very fast.
    So what i made in past few days.
    I had 1 Fujitsu Laptop which was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro (i don't know win 7 version - label is completely blank - damaged)
    So i grab my win 10 DVD and reinstalled it.
    And now it cannot be activated.
    I know that there are 2 different Product IDs.
    I don't know what i should do.
    I think the upgraded version was 1607
    And now is there only 1511 (cannot be downloaded - not activated system)

I have only one day (because of client)

- reinstalled win 10 is PRO version 64 bit.

Thanks for any help, sorry for mistakes

:)

donix, Oct 31, 2016
  2. L.M.Shaw Win User

Windows 10 Pro activation error

Approx two years ago I did a free upgrade on my laptop from an activated Win 8.1 Pro to Win 10 Pro. I then easily activated the Win 10 Pro.

Recently I needed to do a clean install and at the same time upgraded to a SSD.

After installing Win 10 Pro from a backup, I attempted to activate and received the following:

"We found a Win 10 Pro digital license for this device running Win 10 Pro.

To activate using this digital license you need to install Win 10 Pro."

"(null) Error 0xC004F034"

Really?????? Win 10 Pro IS installed!! And the install runs fine.

The only thing that is changed is the HD to SSD.

The digital license is supposedly tied to this laptop!

I can't find any phone support. What now????

Larry

L.M.Shaw, Oct 31, 2016
  3. Error message - Error loading Operating System in Windows 10

Original Title: Win 10 error loading op

Win 10 downloaded and installed no prob. 4days later no windows! Have tried everything- system tried to repair itself and msg reads " error loading op sys"

I have a Fujitsu laptop with win 7 preinstalled no disc.

JudySpencerOX, Oct 31, 2016
  4. donix Win User

I tried around 10 product keys.
    Everytime i get another product ID
    And another error code

donix, Oct 31, 2016
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    1. Are you sure it was a legitimately activated Windows 10 Pro that was on it before?
    2. Where are you getting all these product keys that you are trying?
    3. When you did the clean install of Windows 10, did you enter a product key?
    4. Is the laptop connected to the internet?

NavyLCDR, Oct 31, 2016
  6. donix Win User
    1.Yes it is legit.
    - i ran the ProduKey program on old win 10 before reinstallation
    2 I tried another product keys which i had from earlier windwos 10s from another notebooks
    - multilicensed to some brands like ASUS, Lenovo, Fujitsu....
    3.yes i entered it and then i get multiple options of selecting windows 10 edition(home, pro)
    - so i think that key was multilicensed for brand Fujitsu
    4. yes it is.
    I want to try to fix it over calling microsoft and type them my Installation ID
    - but in Slui 4 there is no Installation id.
    - it says only _Windows cannot be activated by phone_

Old version of Win10 was PRO
    With product ID 00331 10000 00001 AA561
    New win 10 Pro
    With Product ID 00331 10000 00001 AA474 - it was generated at the beggining
    - it was rewritten.
    - when i tried to activate it Manually

EDIT:
    I used CMD
    slmgr -ipk PRODUCT KEY
    -success
    slmgr /ato
    -it shows me this error
    - Windows Script Host
    Activatin Windows R Professional edition
    Some number and letters
    Error 0x8007007B volume....is incorrect
    SWbemObjectEx

When i want to use Slui 4 to activate it over phone it shows me that it cannot be activated over phone and don't show me Installation ID
    Over slmgr /dti it show me the installation ID

donix, Oct 31, 2016
  7. Superfly Win User
    What happens when you install Home?

Don't use just any key (the error you posted is due to a Volume licence key being installed) - you should skip the key entry if that PC already has a digital licence.

Also don't use slmgr /ato - it does not work with digital licences - it must be done thru' the Settings change product key dialog using the generic Home or Pro key.

Phone activation is not applicable to generic key installations.

Superfly, Oct 31, 2016
  8. donix Win User

SOLVED
    I reinstalled win 10 PRO (again - to delete the system 500 MB partition)
    I got into notiffication mode
    - basic windows 10 without completed activation.
    I opened chat at Microsoft support waited for some technician
    I explained the problem the technician wanted from me e-mail.
    He sent me e-mail with link.
    I used that link he give me a passcode which a entered and i got a new product key which i used and it works.
    Now it says Windows is succesfuly activated with digital licence.
    So SOLVED

I think that into slmgr /dlv is written that URLs

donix, Nov 1, 2016
  9. Superfly Win User
    Well I'm happy your issue is... SOLVED.

However, the bigger issue, should others encounter something similar, remains unSOLVED.

MS support handing out keys just shows that they are clueless at toubleshooting these things... and sets the wrong precedent - like anyone can spin a story and get a free key.

Surely they have access to the activation server to check existing entitlement/version and wot-not.

BTW which link did they give? (obviously I'm not interested in the passcode, just curous)

Superfly, Nov 1, 2016
  10. donix Win User
    Sorry but i do not remember the URL.
    Why u need it ?

donix, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple activation errors with Win 10 Pro, Fujitsu Laptop. - Similar Threads - Multiple activation errors

2. activation win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation win 10 pro: scenario: Laptop 1 has win 8, I buy a Win 10 Licence full from the windows store. Laptop 1 is Win 10 pro activated. 6 months later I buy Laptop 2, it has Win 10 home, I want to transfer my pro licence on it. on Laptop 1 I deactivate the licence by entering "slmgr.vbs...
  3. ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO

ACTIVATION OF WIN 10 PRO: last year i have purchase hp notebook with preinstalled win 10. last week it shows that activate windows. trying to activate it but unable to do it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-win-10-pro/a8a22451-41d8-4a99-8452-29664424baf2
  4. ACTIVE WIN 10 PRO

ACTIVE WIN 10 PRO: I HAVE KEY FOR ACTIVATE BUT WHEN I PUT THE KEY I HAD A problem IT SHWOS ME THIS ERROR 0x803F7001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-win-10-pro/e309a973-59ff-4cd7-aafc-22afc8e8042f
  5. Win 10 Pro activation error

Win 10 Pro activation error: Have Win 10 Pro on laptop. Had some new hardware installed in the computer. Now wants me to enter activation code. When I re-enter it the number it says activation failed. It seems to think the laptop is on a company network and I need to talk to someone. But this is a...
  6. Win 10 pro activation

Win 10 pro activation: Hello, can i activate Win 10 i just downloaded from microsoft site, with a Win 10 pro activation key? I lost the original win 10 pro that came with device but saved the key...
  7. Win 10 pro activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 pro activation: Hi. Simple question. Can I use the product key from a recently purchased version of win 10 pro to activate an already installed but needing activation version of Win 10 pro or do I have to install the new copy to use the new key? Thanks...
  8. Activation Win. 10 Pro

Activation Win. 10 Pro: I bought my brand new "hp" laptop in August with a licenced and activated Win 10 Pro,now it wants from me to activate it again,but i don´t have the activation code ,because the seller haven˙t gave me anything in that maner ,or even told me that i will need such a thing.So...
  9. Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro

Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro: I installed Windows 10 pro as a VMware Workstation 14 Player Virtual Machine. I tried to activate it using the product key from an OEM Win7 pro DVD I purchased for a pc I built years ago (and then disassembled months ago). That didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks for any...
  10. Fujitsu Lifebook P770 and Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fujitsu Lifebook P770 and Win 10: Regarding various failed Win 10 upgrade attempts to a Fujitsu P770 laptop running Win 7 Pro, I noticed an optional Win 7 update, “FUJITSU LIMITED - Other hardware - Fujitsu FUJ02B1 Device Driver, Download size: 228 KB” dated Feb 2, 2016. Microsoft offers no detailed...