Windows 10: Multiple Active Windows - Is it possible?

Discus and support Multiple Active Windows - Is it possible? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, As the title states... Is it possible to have Windows 10 think two windows (apps) are active simultaneously on the same system? I often find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MasTech, Nov 14, 2018.

1. MasTech Win User

Multiple Active Windows - Is it possible?

Hello,

As the title states... Is it possible to have Windows 10 think two windows (apps) are active simultaneously on the same system?

I often find myself doing multiple things when working. One of the apps I use wants to be the "active" windows though it works while it's not. It does get choppy when I start working in another program. It's not a quest of resources as my system resources are barely tapped.

I think it's more of an overzealous developer thinking he/she doesn't want you focusing on anything other than their software while working with his/her software.

Now.. the windows of the app that get choppy doesn't have to be on top as long as the mouse is over the screen. Right now the cursor is over the screen and it working fine while I type here.

I tried TeamPlayer by DicoLab. It created two cursors (mouse & touchpad). I left one cursor over the app window thinking I had my solution. Things started to stutter when I start working in another program even though having a cursor over the windows resolves things when TeamPlayer is disabled.

I am looking for a way (if possible) to have two active (top) windows on two separate displays or is there a way to have truly independent cursors on the same workstation that doesn't involve a VM

Any ideas?

:)

MasTech, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 14, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Multiple Boot Managers and/or active partitions error

I don't know what you did to fix previously but with the commands above should rebuild the the partition unless the partition itself is corrupted preventing you to run those commands.
    Let's try another way:

1. Download the Macrium Rescue disk: MacRescue.iso - Google Drive
    2. Using a USB stick to create a bootable USB with: Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way
    3. Boot up the PC with UEFI Mode and follow the screen shots to rebuild the EFI System partition.
      NOTE: The title must show: ..... Win PE 10 [UEFI] for step 3 to work since your Windows installed with GPT disk.
    IMPORTANT: make sure you use the correct disk in step 2, in your case is disk 1

Multiple Active Windows - Is it possible? [​IMG]

Multiple Active Windows - Is it possible? [​IMG]

topgundcp, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Multiple Active Windows - Is it possible?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Active Windows - Is it possible?

1. Multiple Active Windows - Is it possible? - Similar Threads - Multiple Active possible

2. Activity of multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activity of multiple desktops: Does switching in between multiple desktops make another desktop's applications active or inactive?I've been trying to research multiple desktops inactivity or activity, but all I'm getting is how to add and delete multiple desktops. Sometimes, the search engine shows me...
  3. Activity of multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activity of multiple desktops: Does switching in between multiple desktops make another desktop's applications active or inactive?I've been trying to research multiple desktops inactivity or activity, but all I'm getting is how to add and delete multiple desktops. Sometimes, the search engine shows me...
  4. Activity of multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Activate Windows 10 on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 on multiple devices: Please i wanted to ask if i can use windows 10 with digital license and install it on like over 500 systems? [Original Title: Windows 10 Digital License]...
  6. Multiple PC's and Multiple Activated Windows 10...

Multiple PC's and Multiple Activated Windows 10...: Hello, I currently have 3 PC's with Windows 10 Pro and all have been activated. I go to my Microsoft Account -> Devices and see 3 of them but!! One looks like a duplicate and another one I don't recognize. PC#1: i7-4790K - Was my main PC until a couple of weeks ago and...
  7. ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 IN MULTIPLE DEVICE

ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 IN MULTIPLE DEVICE: I TRIED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 IN MORE THEN ONE DEVICE, BUT IT DID NOT WORK, IS IT POSSIBLE IF YES THE HOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows-10-in-multiple-device/0d887c22-25d4-40ab-b837-a81b8b2f8450
  8. Multiple Active Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Active Windows: Does anyone know of an app or way to control two or more windows at the same time? I was trying to play a game with two controllers on a windows 10 pc. I had two windows open and assumed that one controller could control each window only to find out that you can only focus...
  9. Multiple BSOD errors, possible fixes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD errors, possible fixes?: Like the title says, lately I've been experiencing random blue screen crashes. My computer also just simply blacks out, or blacks out during startup. Here's my crash dump: https://pastebin.com/fSgk7cPM. Help would be appreciated, thanks....
  10. Is it possible to create an install .ISO with multiple Windows OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to create an install .ISO with multiple Windows OS?: Hello, I did some research on Google and on the forum but could not find the answer. As the title says I am trying to find out if it is possible to create an .ISO install file containing Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 operating systems in both x64 and x86 architectures....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multiple windows active

2. Is it okay to have multiple active partitions

3. multiple active windows