Windows 10: Multiple Amount of Temporary Files Size in Windows 10

Discus and support Multiple Amount of Temporary Files Size in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi There's no need for me to explain anything just look at the pictures. And what's this system and reserved? Windows 10 (1803) [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Metal.Master, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Multiple Amount of Temporary Files Size in Windows 10

Hi

There's no need for me to explain anything just look at the pictures.

And what's this system and reserved?

Windows 10 (1803)

Multiple Amount of Temporary Files Size in Windows 10 f2afe906-ebaf-4dac-af0c-13d4e499affd?upload=true.jpg

Multiple Amount of Temporary Files Size in Windows 10 159d0a45-19b3-4146-a791-0bf7ec696e05?upload=true.jpg

:)

Metal.Master, Jan 6, 2019

2. Can't delete temporary files in Windows 10

Windows 10 says my temporary files have 5.16 GB of temporary files. Using this recommended method

Step 1

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type temp and click OK
    • Press Ctrl + A and click Delete
    Step 2

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type %temp% and click OK
    Step 3

• Press Windows key + R
    • Type prefetch and click OK
    the files don't get deleted and looking at the size of the files I find that I have less than 30 Mbytes of temporary files

My computer (a tablet with keyboard) has only 32 GB of storage

What do I need to do to solve this problem?

Ken and MagsMay, Jan 6, 2019
  3. How To Delete Temporary Internet Files And Temporary Files In Windows 10

Hi,

As you are saying that you are not able to delete the temporary internet files and temporary Files in Windows 10.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

1.Have you installed any third party applications to clean up temporary Files?

2.In the Disk Cleanup had you checked the Temporary Internet files and Temporary files before doing disk cleanup?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and try deleting the temporary internet files.

• Open Internet Explorer by typing Internet Explorer in Search Bar. Click the
      Tools
      button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click
      Delete.
    • In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, select the check boxes for the information you want to delete, click
      Delete, and then click OK.
    I also suggest you refer the Microsoft article on View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/view-delete-browsing-history-microsoft-edge

Let us know if the issue with the deletion of temporary files is resolved we will be glad to assist you further.

Anup Karkal, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Multiple Amount of Temporary Files Size in Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Amount of Temporary Files Size in Windows 10

1. Multiple Amount of Temporary Files Size in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Multiple Amount Temporary

2. Temporary Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary Files: Hello im just wondering if the downloads on the temporary files below are safe to delete. will this delete just the temporary files or my actual downloaded files? because its too big to be just the temporary files, right? or is it normal and i can delete that safely without...
  3. Temporary Files replicating in Windows 10

Temporary Files replicating in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Thinkpad Carbon X1 and have recently been getting a "low disk space" error. Despite moving 15GB of files off the C Drive the problem persists and I realised that the issue was growth of Temporary files. I reviewed past posts relating to...
  4. Temporary files

Temporary files: I keep getting the error message stating that my disc space on my computer is almost full. The file manager states that 184 of my 235 GB are in temporary files, but when I go into the section to clean it up it only shows 5 gigs of data. Secondly, when I clean those 5 gigs,...
  5. Disk Cleanup showing no amount of temporary files?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disk Cleanup showing no amount of temporary files?: I recently reverted the temporary file location from a secondary drive back onto my main drive. Issue is, windows 10 storage settings and Disk Cleanup isn’t showing me any amount of temporary files anymore.. Does it only show after a set amount of days? I downloaded...
  6. Windows 10 1903 Temporary Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 1903 Temporary Files: When I open "Settings > Storage" and look at "Temporary files" it shows 3.94GB, but when I select it, I only see 10.4MB to delete - what's going on? 137630
  7. Temporary Files Windows 10

Temporary Files Windows 10: Hi I have checked my HD using Windows System and it shows an incredible 234GB in Temporary Files. I have checked ALL of my files and directories and adding it the contents to this, I get just shy of the capacity of the HD. I have tried Disk Cleanup and, it will only...
  8. Temporary files

Temporary files: Is there a place in the Windows 10 settings to delete temporary internet files and cookies when I clear my browsing history? If so, can you tell me how? If not, what do I need to do so all temporary internet files and cookies will be deleted at the same time I clear my...
  9. Windows shows two different Temporary files folder sizes

Windows shows two different Temporary files folder sizes: The storage distribution shows 11.5 GB in Temporary files but that folder has only 68.9 MB in reality. I tried running disk cleanup multiple times but it clearly didn't work. I started facing this problem when I initiated the 'Remove files' process and had to restart the...
  10. Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10: How to: Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10 How to Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10 You can remove temporary files to free up disk space on your drives. This can delete temporary files, empty Downloads folder, empty Recycle Bin, delete previous version of Windows,...