Windows 10: Multiple antimalware programmes crashes with my computer.

Discus and support Multiple antimalware programmes crashes with my computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop has been infected by malware so i installed 4 antimalware programmes (which is Rkill, Adwcleaner, malewarebytes, and hitmanpro) and try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DarrenChua, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Multiple antimalware programmes crashes with my computer.

Hi,

My laptop has been infected by malware so i installed 4 antimalware programmes (which is Rkill, Adwcleaner, malewarebytes, and hitmanpro) and try to get rid of it. I run the Rkill followed by adwcleaner and it found some malware files as expected. Then, i click clean and restart in the adwcleaner.

After the laptop restarts, it shows nothing but a blank screen. So, i waited for 10 min and yet still nothing happens so i am forced to turn off my laptop by keep pressing the off button.

I also try to open it in safe mode so i can uninstall the other two antimalware programmes to prevent it crashing again ( this should work right?). However, after i turn on my laptop it only display a manufacturer screen followed by a dark blue screen and turns black after a few minutes. So, i couldn't press f8 to get to the safe mode.

I also has turn on and off for 3 times and yet still nothing happens. Is there any other way or suggestion to fix this problem? Thx.

:)

DarrenChua, Aug 12, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 12, 2018
  3. neast70 Win User
    Crashs occuring on multiple computers

I am having problems with crashes on multiple different computers when users try to edit or delete files, usually the affected files are located on the desktop. Hard crash, blue screen. Have taken several steps, recreating profiles, reassigning permissions,
    reloading computers, running scans with SFC and DISM. Have been trying to get Windbg to work but haven't been able to yet. Still working on it, so in the meantime can someone analyze these and give me some advice please?

Files on OnDrive contain several Minidumps, a memory.dmp and INFO file for one of the affected computers.

Crashdump.zip

Thank you.

neast70, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Multiple antimalware programmes crashes with my computer.

16Bit programme using NTVDM on Win10 32Bit cannot see shared printers

Hello all,

I have a 16bit programme that is very important to us and is in use in multiple locations. Normally we use Windows XP but recently many clients want to upgrade to Windows 10. We have found that the programme works well on Windows 10 32Bit using NTVDM, but it is unable to "see" any shared printers. That is to say, the printers can be seen in the Command Prompt using NETVIEW and the printers are listed as we would expect, but they cannot be seen by the 16Bit programme.

I'm hoping that this might be a problem that somebody else has already resolved somehow. All thoughts and suggestions welcomed Multiple antimalware programmes crashes with my computer. :)

Cheers, James

JamesChubb, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Multiple antimalware programmes crashes with my computer.

1. Multiple antimalware programmes crashes with my computer. - Similar Threads - Multiple antimalware programmes

2. Programme crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programme crashing on startup: This programme crashes every time I try to open it. It get's to the initial booting stage, checks for updates then crashes. I have the exact same programme on my laptop and it works fine on there. The only difference is that my laptop isn't registered to microsoft and doesn't...
  3. Programme crashing on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programme crashing on startup: This programme crashes every time I try to open it. It get's to the initial booting stage, checks for updates then crashes. I have the exact same programme on my laptop and it works fine on there. The only difference is that my laptop isn't registered to microsoft and doesn't...
  4. Programme crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple Antimalware service executables in taskmanager

Multiple Antimalware service executables in taskmanager: Hey guys, i have windows 11 and in the taskmanager i can see 1 Antimalware service executable and 4 Antimalware service executable content process.. its taking too much ram. Windows defender is up to date..is there any way to solve this ? I have already tried the excluding...
  6. Multiple antimalware executable files running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple antimalware executable files running: There are like 20-25 of those when i scroll down. Recently upgraded to windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-antimalware-executable-files-running/fca118dd-86ea-423e-8dbb-577e4bd3d6a9
  7. My computer crashes multiple times a day

My computer crashes multiple times a day: My computer crashes multiple times a day normally BSOD saying memory management, unexpected store exception and kmode exception not handled. I've tried multiple troubleshoot but none have worked so far, nothing really appears to be triggering the BSOD it can happen right...
  8. computer crashes multiple times

computer crashes multiple times: Started yesterday i was playing a video game and slightly overclocked my graphics card and my computer crashed, i reverted back to safe graphic setting and everything was fine then was watching you tube and it crashed again. Now today i have been playing much less intensive...
  9. Computer crashing with specific programmes since update KB5000802

Computer crashing with specific programmes since update KB5000802: Hi, Installed the above update on 12.3.21. Since then, every time I try to either print anything or run LibreOffice, the computer crashes and reboots. It says the stopcode is APC INDEX MISMATCH. What should I do? Edited: I did uninstall and reinstall LibreOffice to see...
  10. Searching for a Sandbox Programme for Opening Multiple Programmes

Searching for a Sandbox Programme for Opening Multiple Programmes: Hello, I'm looking for a sandbox programme for Windows 10 and I hope somebody can help me. Important: It should be able to run more than 1 sandbox at a time - like Sandboxie, but free of charge. If anybody knows of such an app in which you are able to open more than one...