Windows 10: Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black

Discus and support Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the apps that are black don't open nothing happens when I click on them what should I do? plzz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmineDarjaj, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black

the apps that are black don't open nothing happens when I click on them what should I do? plzz

:)

AmineDarjaj, Nov 27, 2021

2. i cant open multiple apps on windows 10

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What happens when you try to open multiple apps?

• What exact error message are you get when you try to open multiple apps?

• Are you referring to Windows app or Desktop app?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open multiple apps that you want.

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Show all windows side by side.
    I also suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with the above information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Nov 27, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 27, 2021
  4. Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black

can I list multiple apps on one menu like in Windows 7?

Hi Tamara,

Currently, there is no option to organize multiple apps on one menu in Windows 10. We suggest changing some taskbar settings to help with your concern. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar on the left pane.
    • Choose the setting for Combine taskbar buttons option to
      When taskbar is full
    When taskbar is full option shows each window as an individual, labeled button. When the taskbar becomes crowded, apps with multiple open windows collapse into a single app button. Tap or click the button to see a list of the windows that
    are open. For more reference, click on this link.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black

1. Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black - Similar Threads - Multiple apps Don't

2. App opens multiple times with one click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App opens multiple times with one click: I am having a major issue that keeps bogging down my PC. When I open lets say Google Chrome I open my task manager and it shows over 10 pages open in my task manager when I only clicked the icon 1 time. This happens with every app that I open. Why does this happen? What can I...
  3. App opens multiple times with one click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App opens multiple times with one click: I am having a major issue that keeps bogging down my PC. When I open lets say Google Chrome I open my task manager and it shows over 10 pages open in my task manager when I only clicked the icon 1 time. This happens with every app that I open. Why does this happen? What can I...
  4. Open latest used window, when multiple windows of one app are opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open latest used window, when multiple windows of one app are opened: Hello,I was wondering, if theres some kind of setting, where I can set it to open automaticly latest used window of one application. Like lets say, that I have 2 windows of chrome opened and when I try to click on the icon in taskbar, it shows all the windows of the app and...
  5. Open latest used window, when multiple windows of one app are opened

Open latest used window, when multiple windows of one app are opened: Hello,I was wondering, if theres some kind of setting, where I can set it to open automaticly latest used window of one application. Like lets say, that I have 2 windows of chrome opened and when I try to click on the icon in taskbar, it shows all the windows of the app and...
  6. multiple apps not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple apps not opening: I have issues opening some apps like ableton live,assassing creed 3,freepiano etc.It starts , loads then crashes without error.moreover i have noticed that windows debugger app wont even open..these problems are solved while opening via new user account.i have attached crash...
  7. multiple apps not opening

multiple apps not opening: I have issues opening some apps like ableton live,assassing creed 3,freepiano etc.It starts , loads then crashes without error.moreover i have noticed that windows debugger app wont even open..these problems are solved while opening via new user account.i have attached crash...
  8. Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black

Multiple apps Don't open the ones that are black: the apps that are black don't open nothing happens when I click on them what should I do? plzz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-apps-dont-open-the-ones-that-are-black/313d63ec-e91f-4ca6-ab64-f8edebf94a96
  9. Apps blacked and not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps blacked and not opening: So I just recently upgraded my Sister's laptop from 8.1 to 10 pro. After setting up all stuffs and updating drivers etc. I downloaded Minecraft and other things for her. Next day We saw the default apps aren't opening as well as apps and games from store. They're all black...
  10. One app multiple Users

One app multiple Users: So I bought Forza Horizon 4 and I wanted to use it on another user. I searched in the forums one one guy said that if you click install it lets you access the app because its already installed but it asks me to install again and i don't have more space what do I do?...