Windows 10: Multiple apps running in task manager

Discus and support Multiple apps running in task manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a browser that I use called OperaGX and when I opened task manager it was taking up almost all of my memory. Here's a screenshot of what I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Preston_925, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Multiple apps running in task manager

I have a browser that I use called OperaGX and when I opened task manager it was taking up almost all of my memory. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about:
    Multiple apps running in task manager 04c6d4b0-e03b-4ba9-b162-4f9d41dbe145?upload=true.png

:)

Preston_925, Jan 14, 2021
  2. z10556 Win User

Task Manager not running

I have added a new task to the ones already populated which I suppose were in Win7
    The new task or the present tasks are not running as there is no entry in the history or
    recently run file
    are there other steps necessary to get the new task manager to start up ?

z10556, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Multiple apps in task manager

In task manager should there be multiple of the same apps open E.G. Cortana (2) Microsoft Edge (12) when only 2 pages open and Microsoft Store (2). As I have upgraded my system and on the old system it didn't have multiple apps open on it.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

DIABLO JOEL, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Multiple apps running in task manager

where is task manager in windows phone

First of all i love windows, <3

but

I want to ask where is task manager in windows phone :-(.

A task manager is very helpful and important app (as in windows pc).

If android and ios can provide an app similar to task manager then why not in windows phone.

I want to suggest you to build a task manager app which should show the following info

• list of all running apps
    • Info about cpu usage and Ram usage (just like in windows pc)
    • A button which says close all apps . Because i don't want to close all apps one by one
    • Processes running in background.
    • Network information (like in windows pc)
    so Microsoft, are you planning to build an like this Multiple apps running in task manager :) .

Waiting for your answer

Gyan Parkash, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Multiple apps running in task manager

1. Multiple apps running in task manager - Similar Threads - Multiple apps running

2. Task manager does not show running apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager does not show running apps.: HI! So, I've found this problem with my task manager where it won't show any running applications both in "Fewer and More details Mode". I've tried the View > Referesh now and View > Group by Type but it still wont work. I've also tried doing SFC /scannow in command prompt...
  3. Task manager does not show running apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager does not show running apps.: HI! So, I've found this problem with my task manager where it won't show any running applications both in "Fewer and More details Mode". I've tried the View > Referesh now and View > Group by Type but it still wont work. I've also tried doing SFC /scannow in command prompt...
  4. Task manager does not show running apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Process Multiplication on Task Manager

Process Multiplication on Task Manager: Hi! i have this problem.I am a designer and illustrator so it is quite normal that my computer is slow. But today and yesterday my computer was running much slower than normal.When I go to the task manager I see that many programs are duplicated and even quadrupled.My...
  6. Multiple instances of apps running in Task Manager

Multiple instances of apps running in Task Manager: Its sometimes says 10+ of the same program is running when just one is open. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-instances-of-apps-running-in-task-manager/761e16d9-907b-4af4-8a11-901f30de0188
  7. Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager

Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager: Mail, Your Phone and Photos apps are failing to run properly because they are getting suspended by Windows 10. The result is: I am never notified about new emails; I rarely receive Your Phone messages on time; and both the Your Phone and Photos apps will frequently refuse...
  8. When I run app it runs multiple instances of it that are only visible in Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I run app it runs multiple instances of it that are only visible in Task Manager: When I run app it runs multiple instances of it and it's only visible in Task Manager and wasted a lot of memory. I have tried running virus scan from Windows Defender, Kaspersky and Avast but nothing is found. What can I do? [ATTACH]...
  9. Multiple instances of Edge, Chrome, Spotify, AutoCAD and other apps running in task manager

Multiple instances of Edge, Chrome, Spotify, AutoCAD and other apps running in task manager: I always seem to have between 6 and 8 instances of Edge running on my system. If I try and close down any of them, they start back up again. But as soon as I close the, they don't seem to affect Edge at all? Some instances of it are using around 300meg of ram, while...
  10. Task Manager not running

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Manager not running: I have added a new task to the ones already populated which I suppose were in Win7 The new task or the present tasks are not running as there is no entry in the history or recently run file are there other steps necessary to get the new task manager to start up ? 17916