Windows 10: multiple attempts to install licenced copy of office 365 and apps don't work at all

Discus and support multiple attempts to install licenced copy of office 365 and apps don't work at all in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; multiple attempts to install licenced copy of office 365 and apps don't work at all error to say that windows cannot find 'c\program files\Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HoustonAyre, Dec 17, 2019.

1. multiple attempts to install licenced copy of office 365 and apps don't work at all

multiple attempts to install licenced copy of office 365 and apps don't work at all

error to say that windows cannot find 'c\program files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\excel.exe or winword.exe etc have downloaded and installed from my microsoft account over 10 times today with the same result

:)

HoustonAyre, Dec 17, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 17, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Office 365

Hi Crystal

Open a blank document in Word

Go to File - Account

What version of Microsoft Office 365 are you licensed to?

If that is Office 365 Home, you can simply go online on any device you are logged into and install Office, your licence covers all your devices:

Go to Office 365 Login | Microsoft Office and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in, on that page locate your Office licence and click Install

If that is Office 365 Personal, you need to move to Office 365 Home

Here are the steps to do that . . .

https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/switch...

DaveM121, Dec 17, 2019
  4. multiple attempts to install licenced copy of office 365 and apps don't work at all

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

multiple attempts to install licenced copy of office 365 and apps don't work at all

1. multiple attempts to install licenced copy of office 365 and apps don't work at all - Similar Threads - multiple attempts install

2. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  3. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  4. Microsoft Defender for Office 365 licence question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender for Office 365 licence question: Hi!We have Microsoft 365 Business Standard licences for 43 users and we bought Microsoft Defender for Office 365 licences plan 1 for 2 users two weeks ago.Now it seems to us that all Defender plan 1 settings are available for our all 43 users. Am I right? We bought only 2...
  5. Office 365 Apps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365 Apps not working: My Office 365 downloaded apps require "Repair" however when I click repair NOW nothing happens. The Apps Word Excel & Access shut down after being opened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-apps-not-working/bc7509b6-e315-4742-b997-508e8e2ef803
  6. Office 365 Apps Aren't Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 Apps Aren't Working: All of my office 365 apps are opening, but I can't type in any of them or use them or move between tabs. They also aren't showing up in my Apps list in settings either, there are a lot of apps listed as "Microsoft Visual C + +"....
  7. New install of Office 365 not showing in account.microsoft.com....and Office 365 doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New install of Office 365 not showing in account.microsoft.com....and Office 365 doesn't work: I have been having problems getting Office 365 to work on a laptop in which I have installed a new solid-state disk drive to replace the rotating disk drive that crashed and have reported this in a different post. My question here is: Why does my new installation of...
  8. Office 365 - uninstall before installing own copy of Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 - uninstall before installing own copy of Office?: Hi... My lady friend of the moment has been given an Asus Vivobook as a birthday present. It's a basic unit with an 11.6'' screen which she'd like to use instead of her laptop, when she needs something lighter and easily carried. The Asus comes loaded with Windows...
  9. Office 365 multiple users

Office 365 multiple users: I know this is a Mac OS question but I feel I have more chance of a good answer on here. It relates to our home subscription of office 365. On windows 10 it works great, one install slot but office 365 applications available to all users of the pc. On Mac a different story,...
  10. Office 365 Install

Office 365 Install: How long does it normally take to install Office 365? I'm trying to install Office 365 and it's been over 10 minutes and all I get is spinning dots and the message "We're sorry for the wait. The page is taking longer to load than expected". I'm install through Edge. 31129