Windows 10: Multiple Audio Problems, need help

Discus and support Multiple Audio Problems, need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; After quite some time of not using my headphones i finally pluged them to play Overwatch to come to the realisation that theres no audio, my mic was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Marjoka, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Multiple Audio Problems, need help

After quite some time of not using my headphones i finally pluged them to play Overwatch to come to the realisation that theres no audio, my mic was working just fine but the audio wasnt there.

After a little messing around i found out that only the front audio jack doesnt work, the mic jack works just fine, and the rear ones work too. I said ok i will plug my headphones in the back only to find out it wont work for my mic, same situation just reversed audio but no mic.

Then i just unplugged the mic and i only left the headphones in the rear jack, and in front i plugged a jack that goes into a mixer which has a microphone connected, only to find out that i can hear everything through the mic...like i hear myself without any decalation, but my friends hear the audio from my pc when we playing.

A ton of problems came out of nowhere...any tips/ideas?

Headphones: Hyperx Cloud Alpha

Mic: Behringer B-1

Mixer: Behringer

submitted by /u/Marjoka
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Marjoka, Sep 24, 2020

2. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Multiple Audio Problems, need help

multiple audio drivers causing sound problem

Hi Shahriar,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I like to inform you that; uninstall a driver, might lead to device/features not work properly.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Multiple Audio Problems, need help

1. Multiple Audio Problems, need help - Similar Threads - Multiple Audio Problems

2. Multiple problems with computer need help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple problems with computer need help.: Let me elaborate, I cannot reset my pc it stops resetting after like 80% and un-does the reset and my keyboard does not work when playing a game or watching a video. Another thing is that I keep hearing the windows disconnect sound. honestly just dont know what to do anymore...
  3. Multiple BSODs need HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs need HELP!: OK, so i've had a total of 5 BSOD the past 12 days, all happening 3-5 days apart from each other. The first one happened while i was watching a discord stream and had open: vscode, 18 chrome tabslmao, PuTTY, winscp and maybe LoL client might be wrong though. I was also...
  4. Need Help with Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help with Audio: I recently bought some apple earbuds with the 3.5mm jack and when I plugged them in the audio sounded terrible. The audio sounded a bit bass boosted and from down a hallway. submitted by /u/Eddo712 [link] [comments]...
  5. Need help fixing audio problems?

Need help fixing audio problems?: I was using my airpods on my computer then I got a notification saying to update my drivers. I did so, and now when I try to troubleshoot (I cant use or even turn on Bluetooth) it says "Device does not have Bluetooth" I was literally just using it before the driver update....
  6. Audio problems, i need help

Audio problems, i need help: I dont normally ask for help with tech issues, but this is beyond me why it isnt working. I finished building my computer and the front panel audio will not pick up my headset microphone, it will however play any sound my computer makes into the mic. Ive tried so many...
  7. Multiple BSOD need help

Multiple BSOD need help: I have been having Blue screeen death since I assembled my new PC in Januarary, 2020. One time I could not load into windows 10 at all and had to recovery and reinstall. The codes of blue screen are different from time to time. Can anyone help me find out what the problem...
  8. Multiple BSOD need help!

Multiple BSOD need help!: Just started about a month ago keep getting multiple bsod errors here are the logs from Windbg I've tried Virus Scan, Full Hard Drive windows install refresh and memtest86 with 8 passes 0 errors Can anyone help me diagnose these blue screens I keep getting thanks!...
  9. Need help with audio

Need help with audio: I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this but I’m trying to record my gameplay to post to my YouTube but I don’t want to have my speech and music being recorded aswell, I’m using GeForce Experience which records all audio coming from the default output. So I need to...
  10. Have a huge audio problem, need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a huge audio problem, need help: Hello everyone. I have a massive audio problem. Im using a HP pavilion laptop which has a integrated audio device. However, one day the audio stopped. The audio service is not running and no audio device is detectable. Heres whats i first stumbled upon: [ATTACH]...