Windows 10: multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through...

Discus and support multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have had this happen whilst browsing, but I am not sure how to control it. I can't seem to get it to happen all the time, and would like to make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/uhhhSorryImLate, Jan 2, 2020.

1. multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through...

I have had this happen whilst browsing, but I am not sure how to control it. I can't seem to get it to happen all the time, and would like to make it happen all the time.

I'll set up my scenario and then describe how physically have things set up.

I'm watching a video in tab 1 on my monitor with audio only playing through my headphones. In tab 2 I start another video and the audio plays over-top each other only through my headphones. I then drag tab 2 from my monitor to my TV, for the audio of tab 2 to stop in my headphones and play on the TV while tab 1 keeps playing in the headphones.

I have a hp monitor (dvi w/o speakers) and a vizio TV (hdmi with speakers) for displays, and some cheap sony headphones (aux).

submitted by /u/uhhhSorryImLate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/uhhhSorryImLate, Jan 2, 2020
  2. hello10 Win User

No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?

I notice that whenever I play more than one audio sources, only the sound of the last source played can be heard. All the others become muted.

For instance, if I play a video or music using the Media Player and then play a YouTube video using the browser, only the sound from the browser can be heard. If I stop the YouTube video, the sound of the Media Player can be heard again.

BUT, this is not happening between Winamp and the Media Player, only between Winamp and the browser. *Shock?

I want to know if this because of Windows 10's policy or the audio setup (?) of my system. Before, I could simultaneously hear multiple audio sources in my old Windows 7 computer.

hello10, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?

Must be the browser. Which browser are you using?

Edwin, Jan 2, 2020
  4. multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through...

Windows 10 simultaneous A2DP streams playing different Audio?

Dear Darshan,

thank you for your reply!

I'm using

• a Samsung Notebook Type NP700Z7C-S01DE
    • Windows 10 Pro, Version 1511, Build 10586.545
    • with an integrated Intel Wireless Bluetooth Adapter (Driver Version 18.1.1525.1445)
    • Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator Version 10.0.10586.212
    • Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator Version 10.0.10586.545
    • and two Bluetooth-Audio Modules
      • Manufacturer: Microchip
      • Name: RN-52-EK (Evaluation Boards)
      • They use Microsoft Driver Version 10.0.10586.545

multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through... 2033c42b-669a-4012-9a37-4d2f19656cf2.jpg

These Bluetooth Modules (referred to "Module 1" and "Module 2" in my initial post) provide (among others) the Bluetooth A2DP profile and therefore are registered in the PC as Sound Devices (Headsets):

multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through... 24db8394-4db2-404e-97d6-ef36eefb6052.png

multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through... 38c6b397-901a-4299-b9b7-f4c36b03f991.png

Now the situation is as follows:

• Both RN52 work fine
    • I can select either of them or the Notebooks Realtek Soundcard as standard
    However, my intention is to use BOTH RN52 simultaneously. I'm evaluating the possibility to use multiple Bluetooth Sound Devices at the same time to build a Windows based Multichannel Audio System.
    We need to play different Audio Streams on different Bluetooth-Sound-Devices Simultaneously.

I've successfully tested to

• use one RN52 Module as Standard Sound Device and play some Audio via Mediaplayer
    • SIMULTANEOUSLY use Audacity Sound Application to play another wav-File through the Realtek Soundcard of my Notebook

multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through... 95731644-1933-41e8-b0af-46cd32ea0a11.png

The Problem is: as soon as I switch Audacity to the second RN52-Bluetooth Sound Device, the Sound Output gets corrupted (sounds like sampling hangs).

I suspect that the Windows bthA2DP.sys Driver does not support simultaneous use of multiple Bluetooth-Audio-Devices. Can you confirm this or is it possible to implement a multichannel sound device on windows using multiple Bluetooth-A2DP Devices?

BR

Sven

sczeisberg, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through...

1. multiple audio sources (different browser windows) playing simultaneously but each through... - Similar Threads - multiple audio sources

2. BSOD with multiple sources each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with multiple sources each time: First of all sorry to post this question again but it is becoming quite annoying and i got no replies on my last post.Since several months now, my computer has been experiencing random BSODs Blue Screen of Death. Sometimes it works perfectly for 2-3 weeks, and other times can...
  3. BSOD with multiple sources each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with multiple sources each time: First of all sorry to post this question again but it is becoming quite annoying and i got no replies on my last post.Since several months now, my computer has been experiencing random BSODs Blue Screen of Death. Sometimes it works perfectly for 2-3 weeks, and other times can...
  4. BSOD with multiple sources each time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with multiple sources each time: Since several months now, my computer has been experiencing random BSODs Blue Screen of Death. Sometimes it works perfectly for 2-3 weeks, and other times can have 4 BSODs in a single evening. I have tried all the available verification tools on Windows, used MemTest86,...
  5. BSOD with multiple sources each time

BSOD with multiple sources each time: Since several months now, my computer has been experiencing random BSODs Blue Screen of Death. Sometimes it works perfectly for 2-3 weeks, and other times can have 4 BSODs in a single evening. I have tried all the available verification tools on Windows, used MemTest86,...
  6. Multiple BSOD Caused by Different Sources

Multiple BSOD Caused by Different Sources: I bought a lenovo legion 7i gen 7 about a month ago and I was getting a BSOD on multiple occasions during startup. Every time it happened the laptop would restart and then boot normally. I tried to fix it many times, and originally I was getting that the problem was from...
  7. Simultaneously open multiple files with different apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Simultaneously open multiple files with different apps: From Windows 10 file explorer, I cannot simultaneously open multiple files with different apps. For example, I want to open a .docx file with Word, a .xlsx file with Excel, and .pdf file with Adobe at the same time. When I select the files I want to open and click enter or...
  8. Is it possible to have 2 different audio sources played on 2 different devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have 2 different audio sources played on 2 different devices?: For example i have a song on youtube playing, firefox, and i want to watch a twitch livestream on chrome with headphones. But at the same time i want the music to be played on my stereo system. Is that possible? If so, how? submitted by /u/Xalova [link] [comments]...
  9. No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?: I notice that whenever I play more than one audio sources, only the sound of the last source played can be heard. All the others become muted. For instance, if I play a video or music using the Media Player and then play a YouTube video using the browser, only the sound...
  10. No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    No Multiple Sounds Heard from Simultaneous Audio Playing in Win 10?: I notice that whenever I play more than one audio sources, only the sound of the last source played can be heard. All the others become muted. For instance, if I play a video or music using the Media Player and then play a YouTube video using the browser, only the sound...