Windows 10: Multiple audiodg.exe files?

Discus and support Multiple audiodg.exe files? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got an error about audiodg.exe file to event viewer and started to research it. Found multiple threads saying this: "Note: The audiodg.exe file is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jesse_98, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Jesse_98 Win User

Multiple audiodg.exe files?

I got an error about audiodg.exe file to event viewer and started to research it. Found multiple threads saying this: "Note: The audiodg.exe file is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32. In other cases, audiodg.exe is a virus, spyware, or worm!"

I found total of 7 of these audiodg.exe files from my pc and only one of them is in system32 file. I did run the Microsoft Safety Scanner and it didn't find anything, neither did Malwarebytes. So are these 6 others legit? They are located in C:\Windows\WinSxS files, all of them have their own file.

Multiple audiodg.exe files? de1b6e6c-d96c-467c-8016-8472e65c6d3c?upload=true.png

:)

Jesse_98, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Aug 19, 2019
  3. .exe files

Hi,

The file extension .exe is an executable file format in Windows operating system. To better understand your concern, we’d like to request for an elaborate detail for us to determine what causes this file not to open by answering these questions:

• Resetting Windows 10 is a last resort of troubleshooting. Are you experiencing other issues on your computer?
    • What is the program are you trying to launch?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message when you launch this application?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Multiple audiodg.exe files?

Audiodg Issues

(tiger-44), Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Multiple audiodg.exe files?

1. Multiple audiodg.exe files? - Similar Threads - Multiple audiodg exe

2. Files and EXE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files and EXE: There is a software on my computer called ErrorHandler.exe and Kernel Broker.exe, my antivirus says that they are malware so I deleted them, however, they keep coming back, sometimes all at once, sometimes only one of them or 2. I emptied my recycle bin to get rid of them but...
  3. Windows cannot find multiple exe files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows cannot find multiple exe files?: I woke up today and found that multiple of my programs could not find their exe file. As I did research I found out possibly malware or ransomware so I just reset and reinstalled windows 10 on my personal pc. A family members PC is now however doing the same! We did not share...
  4. .EXE files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .EXE files: I was just wondering if anyone could help or explain to me what exactly this is and what it's used for BridgeCummunication.exe. I noticed it running in my task manager under services and was running as a application. Thankful for any help provided....
  5. Multiple .exe files trying to access my controlled folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple .exe files trying to access my controlled folder: I have no idea why this is happening, every time I boot or use my computer it shows that a .exe file is trying to go into my controlled folder and it was stopped. These are files such as explorer.exe, spotify.exe and adobe files. This is weird because there should be no...
  6. exe file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe file: exe file is not working on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file/7e708774-b56c-4846-8036-2e683879ecd7
  7. Audiodg Issues

Audiodg Issues: Like many others, I've encountered the high CPU issue when audiodg (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation) is running. By ending this process in the task manager, I can use my PC without issues. However, after a recent Windows update, I cannot end the task under "Processes"...
  8. EXE files missing after multiple issues

EXE files missing after multiple issues: I ran into a few problems recently and had to run a system restore. i thought things were going to be okay, but all the EXE’s to all of the programs in both program files folders, my desktop, and program data are missing. It might be worth mentioning that there was another...
  9. How to block multiple EXE files Windows Firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to block multiple EXE files Windows Firewall: Hello! I want to block a certain application from any access to the internet, either inbound or outbound, so it will never attempt to upgrade. I went in the Advanced Settings in Windows Firewall but I can only block one-by-one the executable files (EXE) and this...
  10. How To Combine Multiple Files Into One EXE File

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Combine Multiple Files Into One EXE File: Hello. I have one EXE file and multiple DLL files in that same folder that are required to run the EXE. I am not a programmer, yet does anyone know of a free program that can combine all these files together into 1 EXE file. Once I open the EXE file, everything will work...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. numerous audiodg.exe

2. why mutiple audiodg.exe