Windows 10: Multiple backgrounds

Discus and support Multiple backgrounds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do i set 2 different backgrounds on win 10 without activating windows submitted by /u/TakenSteak [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TakenSteak, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Multiple backgrounds

How do i set 2 different backgrounds on win 10 without activating windows

submitted by /u/TakenSteak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TakenSteak, Mar 25, 2020

2. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Multiple backgrounds

Windows 10 Task menu background transparency

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Apologize for delay in reply.

As a workaround, I suggest you to change the desktop background/ remove the desktop background and check.

I suggest you to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Multiple backgrounds

1. Multiple backgrounds - Similar Threads - Multiple backgrounds

2. multiple desktops in windows with different backgrounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple desktops in windows with different backgrounds: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/multiple-desktops-in-windows-36f52e38-5b4a-557b-2ff9-e1a60c976434#articleFooterSupportBridge=communityBridgeGives the option to use different backgrounds on the different backgrounds. I use this to tell them appart. I use one to...
  3. multiple desktops in windows with different backgrounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple desktops in windows with different backgrounds: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/multiple-desktops-in-windows-36f52e38-5b4a-557b-2ff9-e1a60c976434#articleFooterSupportBridge=communityBridgeGives the option to use different backgrounds on the different backgrounds. I use this to tell them appart. I use one to...
  4. Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...

Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...: For the last week or so I've randomly sat down to a very strange display on my two monitors. I've attached two photos below. Let's go through the list:Icons on both screens are either missing or changed to something else. That includes the Recycle Bin on the desktop and the...
  5. Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...: For the last week or so I've randomly sat down to a very strange display on my two monitors. I've attached two photos below. Let's go through the list:Icons on both screens are either missing or changed to something else. That includes the Recycle Bin on the desktop and the...
  6. Multiple Monitors, Multiple Backgrounds, Windows 11 and Graphics Driver Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Monitors, Multiple Backgrounds, Windows 11 and Graphics Driver Updates: Hi, I run three monitors on my Windows 11 desktop PC, and all three have different images as their backgrounds. However, every single time my graphics drivers update whether from Windows Update or AMD Adrenaline; seems to make no difference and be triggered by either, all...
  7. Multiple Monitors, Multiple Backgrounds, Windows 11 and Graphics Driver Updates

Multiple Monitors, Multiple Backgrounds, Windows 11 and Graphics Driver Updates: Hi, I run three monitors on my Windows 11 desktop PC, and all three have different images as their backgrounds. However, every single time my graphics drivers update whether from Windows Update or AMD Adrenaline; seems to make no difference and be triggered by either, all...
  8. Multiple Instances of Same Application Opening in the Background

Multiple Instances of Same Application Opening in the Background: Hello There,I have this issue on my Windows 11 wherein it opens up multiple copies of the same application. In the screenshot from this link that I only opened Photoshop without any tabs or design being active, and yet it shows multiple instances of the same application in...
  9. Multiple Instances of Same Application Opening in the Background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Instances of Same Application Opening in the Background: Hello There,I have this issue on my Windows 11 wherein it opens up multiple copies of the same application. In the screenshot from this link that I only opened Photoshop without any tabs or design being active, and yet it shows multiple instances of the same application in...
  10. How can I change my desktop background for multiple displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change my desktop background for multiple displays?: When choosing a picture for my background, having issues where it will only let me select "set for monitor 3" after right clicking an image for all 3 of my monitors. Previously was able to select 3 different images as follows: set for monitor 1, set for monitor 2, set for...