Windows 10: Multiple blue screen crashes. Need help.

Discus and support Multiple blue screen crashes. Need help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey I've been getting blue screen crashes whenever I do something intensive on my pc such as playing a video game.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevinNguyen_011, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Multiple blue screen crashes. Need help.

Hey I've been getting blue screen crashes whenever I do something intensive on my pc such as playing a video game.

:)

KevinNguyen_011, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 21, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Multiple blue screen crashes. Need help.

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

Multiple blue screen crashes. Need help.

1. Multiple blue screen crashes. Need help. - Similar Threads - Multiple blue screen

2. Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.: I have recently purchased an hp victus 15L with a 12400 i5 core and 3060, and it constantly randomly blue screens with generic kernel or irql errors. I have tested the memory multiple times, nothing. I've done a full system scan, nothing. The dump files keep seemingly...
  3. Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.: I have recently purchased an hp victus 15L with a 12400 i5 core and 3060, and it constantly randomly blue screens with generic kernel or irql errors. I have tested the memory multiple times, nothing. I've done a full system scan, nothing. The dump files keep seemingly...
  4. Multiple blue screen crashes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screen crashes?: I’ve gotten every stop code and blue screen there is, I’ve checked the SSD, I’ve checked every driver on my computer and they’re all up to date, the only thing that shows up damaged is the ram, I’ve ordered new ram but am unsure if this is the only thing causing the shut...
  5. Multiple blue screen crashes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screen crashes?: I’ve gotten every stop code and blue screen there is, I’ve checked the SSD, I’ve checked every driver on my computer and they’re all up to date, the only thing that shows up damaged is the ram, I’ve ordered new ram but am unsure if this is the only thing causing the shut...
  6. Multiple blue screen crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need help with blue screen

Need help with blue screen: I have been getting this for a couple of years now. Updating windows or any other drivers did not resolve this issue.Here is a link to a zip on my onedrive containing the minidump, msfino and speccy specs.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atwdufuwvn6QjY1bzT3gHgaGHyNc9w?e=3Dy6bfAll help is...
  8. PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blues Screens Errors, Need Help

PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blues Screens Errors, Need Help: My new pc keep giving me blue sceens. Here's a lits of them. Irqul not less or equal Driver irqul not less or equal Driver overran stack buffer Acp index missmatch Unexpected kernel mode trap Attempted execute of noexecute memory Page fault in non page area...
  9. Multiple Codes Blue Screen Crash

Multiple Codes Blue Screen Crash: So about two days ago I powered on my computer from a shutdown state to encounter bluescreen after bluescreen all reading different codes. I figured after some troubleshooting these codes were related to memory. I uninstalled two of my four memory sticks and that actually got...
  10. Need help with blue screens.

Need help with blue screens.: I've been having multiple blue screens lately. I'm not sure why. I have 3 dumps from the last 2 days. They are uploadedhere. Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-blue-screens/6a49d522-a031-408b-9fb1-60305a35b984