Windows 10: Multiple Blue Screen Errors and freezes

Discus and support Multiple Blue Screen Errors and freezes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having a number of issues. Its started with these small freezes my system would have when i would be browsing the internet or watching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mrchiggs, Jan 27, 2019.

1. mrchiggs Win User

Multiple Blue Screen Errors and freezes

I've been having a number of issues. Its started with these small freezes my system would have when i would be browsing the internet or watching videos. The freezes would last about 3 seconds or so every once and a while randomly. I also ended up getting some blue screens.

1st was
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    What Failed: mt7612US.sys

2nd was
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    What Failed: nvlddmkm.sys

3rd was
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    What Failed: Ntfs.sys

I felt it may be the BIOS because of the new board. I updated it and then got this blue screen error...

SYSTEM_THREA_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    What Failed: nvlddmkm.sys

I'm not sure where to really start. Is it a Harware issue or a Windows Driver issue. Should I re-install windows?

Any nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks!

OS Windows 10 64
    CPU: i7 9700K
    Motherboard: ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO
    GPU: RTX 2080 ti fe
    Ram: G.Skill 16 gb ddr4

:)

mrchiggs, Jan 27, 2019

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Multiple Blue Screen Errors and freezes

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Blue Screen Errors and freezes

1. Multiple Blue Screen Errors and freezes - Similar Threads - Multiple Blue Screen

2. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screen errors: I have brand new Windows 11 computer. Last few days my computer keep crashing with blue screen errors, multiple of them. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or some KERNEL stuff. Windows is completely up to date, only essential hardware is connected. Kinda weird thing is that if I am...
  3. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screen errors: I have brand new Windows 11 computer. Last few days my computer keep crashing with blue screen errors, multiple of them. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or some KERNEL stuff. Windows is completely up to date, only essential hardware is connected. Kinda weird thing is that if I am...
  4. Multiple Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Blue Screen Errors: To bring you up to speed I had a 12v voltage problem being way to low so I replaced the power supply with a better one.Now minutes after I start using or even when starting up, I get multiple different blue screens of death. With the most common being SYSTEM...
  5. MULTIPLE BLUE SCREEN ERROR

MULTIPLE BLUE SCREEN ERROR: Hi there i facing mutiple bsod issue on my pc i try to make a full reset and somehow the error still appears i already make a memtest/sfc scannow and all seems fine [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Multiple Blue Screens Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Blue Screens Errors: Hi recently I've been having issues where I get a BSOD. This month I've had about half a dozen or so for Kernal Security Check Failure. I run on Windows 10 and noticed this error happening usually when I run a VPN. Today I have also gotten another BSOD error...
  7. Multiple Blue Screen Errors

Multiple Blue Screen Errors: I recently bought a computer and on the third day of using it I got a STOP CODE: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. I installed some drivers that weren't installed and updated windows. Two days later I got another error STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA. How do I fix...
  8. Multiple Blue screen error

Multiple Blue screen error: Getting the blue screen from the day I got this laptop (2 years back). Mostly i would get 100% disk usage and I get blue screen when try to open any application. I tried to reset the compute by keeping the files and still didn't worked. Now i reset the computer by reset with...
  9. Multiple blue screen errors

Multiple blue screen errors: I've been crashing a lot recently and I have no idea why. Off the top of my head, I remember these errors: pfn list corrupt memory management stop code bad pool call IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I've uploaded my mini dumps and system info to onedrive on this link...
  10. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple blue screen errors: Hello, from time to time I'm getting multiple blue screen errors in a row. I've checked some solutions but the problem still persists. It's a new PC and I'm running Windows 10. For example today I got these errors: Kernel security check failure Page fault in nonpaged...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mt7612us sys failed