Windows 10: Multiple Blue screen errors, not restarting

Discus and support Multiple Blue screen errors, not restarting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, over the last couple of weeks I've had multiple Blue screen errors with different stop codes, the most recent one: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORI have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoeNel, Nov 28, 2021.

1. JoeNel Win User

Multiple Blue screen errors, not restarting

Hi, over the last couple of weeks I've had multiple Blue screen errors with different stop codes, the most recent one: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORI have to hard shut down then restart, sometimes it works normally for a few days other times only for 20 minutes before another blue screen. Please help

:)

JoeNel, Nov 28, 2021
  2. shk021051 Win User

blue error and restart

my computer sometime show blue error and restart*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:
    what is it error?*Confused Multiple Blue screen errors, not restarting :confused:
    tanks

shk021051, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Multiple Blue screen errors, not restarting - Similar Threads - Multiple Blue screen

2. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screen errors: I have brand new Windows 11 computer. Last few days my computer keep crashing with blue screen errors, multiple of them. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or some KERNEL stuff. Windows is completely up to date, only essential hardware is connected. Kinda weird thing is that if I am...
  3. Multiple Blue screen errors, not restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Blue screen errors, not restarting: Hi, over the last couple of weeks I've had multiple Blue screen errors with different stop codes, the most recent one: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORI have to hard shut down then restart, sometimes it works normally for a few days other times only for 20 minutes before another blue...
  4. Multiple Blue screen errors, not restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Blue screen errors, not restarting: Hi, over the last couple of weeks I've had multiple Blue screen errors with different stop codes, the most recent one: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORI have to hard shut down then restart, sometimes it works normally for a few days other times only for 20 minutes before another blue...
  5. Multiple Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Blue Screen Errors: To bring you up to speed I had a 12v voltage problem being way to low so I replaced the power supply with a better one.Now minutes after I start using or even when starting up, I get multiple different blue screens of death. With the most common being SYSTEM...
  6. MULTIPLE BLUE SCREEN ERROR

MULTIPLE BLUE SCREEN ERROR: Hi there i facing mutiple bsod issue on my pc i try to make a full reset and somehow the error still appears i already make a memtest/sfc scannow and all seems fine [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Multiple Blue Screens Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Blue Screens Errors: Hi recently I've been having issues where I get a BSOD. This month I've had about half a dozen or so for Kernal Security Check Failure. I run on Windows 10 and noticed this error happening usually when I run a VPN. Today I have also gotten another BSOD error...
  8. Multiple Blue Screen Errors

Multiple Blue Screen Errors: I recently bought a computer and on the third day of using it I got a STOP CODE: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. I installed some drivers that weren't installed and updated windows. Two days later I got another error STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA. How do I fix...
  9. Multiple blue screen errors

Multiple blue screen errors: I've been crashing a lot recently and I have no idea why. Off the top of my head, I remember these errors: pfn list corrupt memory management stop code bad pool call IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I've uploaded my mini dumps and system info to onedrive on this link...
  10. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple blue screen errors: Hello, from time to time I'm getting multiple blue screen errors in a row. I've checked some solutions but the problem still persists. It's a new PC and I'm running Windows 10. For example today I got these errors: Kernel security check failure Page fault in nonpaged...