Windows 10: Multiple Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Multiple Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys, My computer has been going through a series of blue screen errors for about 2 weeks now. They started randomly and have been happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FaranIrshad, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Multiple Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Hello guys,

My computer has been going through a series of blue screen errors for about 2 weeks now. They started randomly and have been happening randomly too. I have downloaded a custom software Crystaldiskinfo to look at hard disk health which it seems is good. I have also ran the Windows 10 diagnostic for memory to check RAM and that is good too. I have tried the sfcscan as reported on another site but still the blue screen error came today.

I have also tried to update drivers. I am attaching the dump and msinfo files with this. Any help from you guys would be appreciated. Thank you.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsmkxiO8DYaaiBwgYFCZMwCKJniI?e=g4KFeb

:)

FaranIrshad, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION bsod

Hi BannerBomb,

It is possible that you received the error UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION due to hardware or a faulty driver.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Multiple Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ERROR BLUE SCREEN

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ERROR BLUE SCREEN AUTOMATIC RE START MY LOPPY HOW TO FIX IT THIS PROBLEM

dhypagtananan, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Multiple Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

1. Multiple Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Multiple Blue Screen

2. Blue screen error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3515 with 8 GB ram and 512 GB SSD storage.Problem:While I’m using my laptop, for any purpose, it sometimes closes and shows a blue screen with error code: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. It says that it is gathering some information. The frequency varies...
  3. Blue screen error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3515 with 8 GB ram and 512 GB SSD storage.Problem:While I’m using my laptop, for any purpose, it sometimes closes and shows a blue screen with error code: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. It says that it is gathering some information. The frequency varies...
  4. "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" Blue Screen.: I have been getting this BSOD every ~2 days for a week now, usually happens when playing games.Already did a Memory Test, came back with no errors.Error Code is always: 0x00000154 0xffffe30bdc552000, 0xffffb78e76508450, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000After a BSOD the...
  5. Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys

Blue Screen error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION cng.sys: Hi all I have just built a new PC and all seemed well initially. But I have recently got a bluescreen, and I'm not sure what is causing it. Link to mini dump file is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tIEAAoF2EYBiTE45lEuW6RH8zac5QqVt/view?usp=sharing Can someone...
  6. Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Dear Sirs, just today for the second time, I had a problem with my PC. The crash stopcode is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What failed: win32kbase.sys Please could you help me to understand if and what I must do ? Please note that the message displayed on the screen...
  7. Multiple Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Multiple Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hello guys, My computer has been going through a series of blue screen errors for about 2 weeks now. They started randomly and have been happening randomly too. I have downloaded a custom software Crystaldiskinfo to look at hard disk health which it seems is good. I have...
  8. Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen errors SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION: Hello guys, My computer has been going through a series of blue screen errors for about 2 weeks now. They started randomly and have been happening randomly too. I have downloaded a custom software Crystaldiskinfo to look at hard disk health which it seems is good. I have...
  9. Blue Screen - error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen - error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello, I'm trying to transfer files to an external hard drive, something I've done numerous times successfully. Now whenever I try (be it one file or 70) I get the blue screen of death with the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. I've updated Windows to the latest update...
  10. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION X6VA060 blue screen error

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION X6VA060 blue screen error: I keep on getting this blue screen error when launching the game "crossfire", link laptop specs: HP Pavilion 17-g084ca Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support 29415

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i get an error whenever i add a ram on my loppy