Windows 10: Multiple Blue screen with code: BAD_POOL_HEADER in 1 day. How to fix it ?

Discus and support Multiple Blue screen with code: BAD_POOL_HEADER in 1 day. How to fix it ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Today I got a multiple blue screen with code BAD_POOL_HEADER in just 1 day. Windows information: Windows 10 Education (64bit) Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lucas1805, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Lucas1805 Win User

Multiple Blue screen with code: BAD_POOL_HEADER in 1 day. How to fix it ?

Hello,

Today I got a multiple blue screen with code BAD_POOL_HEADER in just 1 day.

Windows information: Windows 10 Education (64bit) Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134

I have tried to identify the caused by myself, but look like none of them working until now.

I google the code and follow some guideline on the internet and i have tried following things:

1. Try to identify if any particular software (old/newly installed/newly update):

-Recently I only installed and use NordVPN, but last week it was fine, i tried uninstall it. Reinstall it again. But look like it's not the cause. Some case I do not run it at all but I still get the blue screen.

-uTorrent: I don't know if it's has been update since I choose it to automatic update. Most of the case I got blue screen while having utorrent running. But still I am not really sure if this caused by utorrent or not.

2. Check for HDD error/bad sector: I tested it with HDTunePro, no problem so far.

3. Run memory check on windows: no problem

4. Fix Registry with CCleaner

But seem i still get this blue screen. It really messed my day. How can I identify the real cause of this error and how to fix it ?

My Minidump file uploaded to OneDrive if this help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjL7WLExNcHEqHYmDz_ilpaQvusT?e=mGqlZz

My dump file info I tried to get from BlueScreenView software:

1. https://imgur.com/zaIXDUM

2. https://imgur.com/ODOKuUO

:)

Lucas1805, Jul 20, 2019

2. Blue Screen of Death (Multiple Error Codes)

Hi Mac,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

NMI Hardware failure occurs due to multiple hardware malfunctions. To determine which hardware caused this error is difficult.

Critical process died error leads you to blue screen error. However, I would suggest you try the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I would also suggest you to go to the Device Manager and install the latest drivers for each of the corrupted drivers. However, this can be a lengthy process.

Follow the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

2. Expand each driver, right-click on it and select Update Driver Software.

Reply back if these doesn't fix your issue, we might have to check your systems dump files.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 20, 2019
  3. I'm getting a blue screen every few days on a Surface Book 1

Hi Tim,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

Thank you for sharing the information about the memory dump files and system information.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any recent changes made on the device?

However, please try the below suggested troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

Method 1

Unplug all the external devices, boot the computer to desktop and check the status of the issue.

Method 2

Refer the article Troubleshoot
    blue screen errors
    for more troubleshooting steps.

Method 3

After analyzing the system information which you have provided, I can see that you’re facing this issue on a device which is running on
    Windows 10 Enterprise edition. If yes, I suggest you to post your query on
    IT
    Pro TechNet forums

who are equipped with the resources to suggest you with the further steps.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple Blue screen with code: BAD_POOL_HEADER in 1 day. How to fix it ? - Similar Threads - Multiple Blue screen

2. Multiple blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple blue screen of death: Hi, After 4 or 5 BSOD i reinstalled Windows 10. Unfortunatelly this didn't solved the problem, although i'm using the latest drivers and removed unnecessary hardware from the PC. Currently i'm experiencing the following crashes: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...
  3. Multiple Blue Screen Errors

Multiple Blue Screen Errors: I recently bought a computer and on the third day of using it I got a STOP CODE: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. I installed some drivers that weren't installed and updated windows. Two days later I got another error STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA. How do I fix...
  4. Blue screen fix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue screen fix: My PC has a blue screen stop code that reads BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. Is this an easy fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-fix/1d96433c-c206-4273-8ebb-9ebacf6a6a69
  5. Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes.

Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes.: Hi All, Maybe someone can help me with this... Yesterday whilst playing xplane11 my computer crashed and the blue screen appeared on the screen. The computer restarted and the blue screen came up again. Every time i try to start the computer the blue screen appears i...
  6. Blue Screen 1 to 3x per day

Blue Screen 1 to 3x per day: I have a HP Zbook 15 G3 with a 1 TB Samsung SSD 960 EVO. It bluescreens 1 to 3 x per day. Automatic restart each time. The bluescreen error is "System_Thread_exception_not_handled" as displayed on the bluescreen. I disabled the accelerometer related services...
  7. Multiple blue screen errors

Multiple blue screen errors: I've been crashing a lot recently and I have no idea why. Off the top of my head, I remember these errors: pfn list corrupt memory management stop code bad pool call IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I've uploaded my mini dumps and system info to onedrive on this link...
  8. Multiple Blue Screens with code 3B and A

Multiple Blue Screens with code 3B and A: Hi, I'm havig a lot of blue screens in my new Surface Book 2 13.5" i7 16GB 512GB Samsung SSD, I already made a clean install from an image downloaded directly from Microsoft, also made a memtest86 and chkdsk and no problems were found. Finally I runned device verifier, and...
  9. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple blue screen errors: Hello, from time to time I'm getting multiple blue screen errors in a row. I've checked some solutions but the problem still persists. It's a new PC and I'm running Windows 10. For example today I got these errors: Kernel security check failure Page fault in nonpaged...
  10. BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER Windows 10 Error Multiple times

BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER Windows 10 Error Multiple times: I am using Dell 14R laptop, upgraded from windows 7 home premium 64bit to Windows 10 64bit I had done a hard reset and installed all software again from start. Every thing was nice but one day my laptop showed BSOD with BAD_POOL_HEADER error. I think it is related with my...