Windows 10: Multiple Blue Screens Errors

Discus and support Multiple Blue Screens Errors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi recently I've been having issues where I get a BSOD. This month I've had about half a dozen or so for Kernal Security Check Failure. I run on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by br0therh00d1, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Multiple Blue Screens Errors

Hi recently I've been having issues where I get a BSOD. This month I've had about half a dozen or so for Kernal Security Check Failure. I run on Windows 10 and noticed this error happening usually when I run a VPN. Today I have also gotten another BSOD error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

When checking forums on how to troubleshoot these issues, it would seem that these are caused by driver issues. I have run verifier as administrator and it had brought up clvirtualdrive.sys as a potential out of date driver. If anyone has had this issue before and could help out that would be appreciated. Thanks.

:)

br0therh00d1, Jan 26, 2020

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Multiple Blue Screens Errors

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Multiple Blue Screens Errors

1. Multiple Blue Screens Errors - Similar Threads - Multiple Blue Screens

2. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screen errors: I have brand new Windows 11 computer. Last few days my computer keep crashing with blue screen errors, multiple of them. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or some KERNEL stuff. Windows is completely up to date, only essential hardware is connected. Kinda weird thing is that if I am...
  3. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screen errors: I have brand new Windows 11 computer. Last few days my computer keep crashing with blue screen errors, multiple of them. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or some KERNEL stuff. Windows is completely up to date, only essential hardware is connected. Kinda weird thing is that if I am...
  4. Multiple Blue screen errors, not restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Blue screen errors, not restarting: Hi, over the last couple of weeks I've had multiple Blue screen errors with different stop codes, the most recent one: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERRORI have to hard shut down then restart, sometimes it works normally for a few days other times only for 20 minutes before another blue...
  5. Multiple Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Blue Screen Errors: To bring you up to speed I had a 12v voltage problem being way to low so I replaced the power supply with a better one.Now minutes after I start using or even when starting up, I get multiple different blue screens of death. With the most common being SYSTEM...
  6. MULTIPLE BLUE SCREEN ERROR

MULTIPLE BLUE SCREEN ERROR: Hi there i facing mutiple bsod issue on my pc i try to make a full reset and somehow the error still appears i already make a memtest/sfc scannow and all seems fine [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  7. Multiple Blue Screen Errors

Multiple Blue Screen Errors: I recently bought a computer and on the third day of using it I got a STOP CODE: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. I installed some drivers that weren't installed and updated windows. Two days later I got another error STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA. How do I fix...
  8. Multiple Blue screen error

Multiple Blue screen error: Getting the blue screen from the day I got this laptop (2 years back). Mostly i would get 100% disk usage and I get blue screen when try to open any application. I tried to reset the compute by keeping the files and still didn't worked. Now i reset the computer by reset with...
  9. Multiple blue screen errors

Multiple blue screen errors: I've been crashing a lot recently and I have no idea why. Off the top of my head, I remember these errors: pfn list corrupt memory management stop code bad pool call IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I've uploaded my mini dumps and system info to onedrive on this link...
  10. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple blue screen errors: Hello, from time to time I'm getting multiple blue screen errors in a row. I've checked some solutions but the problem still persists. It's a new PC and I'm running Windows 10. For example today I got these errors: Kernel security check failure Page fault in nonpaged...