Windows 10: Multiple blue screens. How can I fix it/make sure it is a software problem?

Discus and support Multiple blue screens. How can I fix it/make sure it is a software problem? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer has been blue screening for the past couple months and I have tried the solutions on countless independent websites and other Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by knelb, Jan 16, 2021.

1. knelb Win User

Multiple blue screens. How can I fix it/make sure it is a software problem?

My computer has been blue screening for the past couple months and I have tried the solutions on countless independent websites and other Microsoft Community posts and I even formatted my drive and installed win10 20H2 and installed all critical updates. Recently, the stop codes have been alternating between CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION tcpip.sys and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION ntfs.sys. I went about a week without blue screens when I tried running the Driver Verifier and selecting the drivers in the stop codes but then I got more today. If I have to I can replace hardware components but I want to be absolutely certain it is being caused by hardware. I have already tried replacing the network adapter. I will appreciate any help.

:)

knelb, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Multiple blue screens. How can I fix it/make sure it is a software problem?

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Multiple blue screens. How can I fix it/make sure it is a software problem?

1. Multiple blue screens. How can I fix it/make sure it is a software problem? - Similar Threads - Multiple blue screens

2. How can I fix blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix blue screen?: My computer ran into BSoD maybe because of software crashes. I tried waiting for it to complete. Here are the informations:CPU: Intel Core i3-5005U 2.0GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500Windows 10 Home x64 22H2Running programs: only these two programs- Geometry Dash v2.204-...
  3. How can I fix blue screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix blue screen?: My computer ran into BSoD maybe because of software crashes. I tried waiting for it to complete. Here are the informations:CPU: Intel Core i3-5005U 2.0GHzGPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500Windows 10 Home x64 22H2Running programs: only these two programs- Geometry Dash v2.204-...
  4. How can I fix blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can i fix this Blue screen of death bsod problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix this Blue screen of death bsod problem.: hi, its been 2 days now everytime i boot my computer it boots normally then when i open an app or a browser or even without doing anything after 30 sec everything freezes then a bsod appears then the computer restarts but this time it shows error 1962: No operating system...
  6. How can i fix this Blue screen of death bsod problem.

How can i fix this Blue screen of death bsod problem.: hi, its been 2 days now everytime i boot my computer it boots normally then when i open an app or a browser or even without doing anything after 30 sec everything freezes then a bsod appears then the computer restarts but this time it shows error 1962: No operating system...
  7. How can i fix this Blue screen of death bsod problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. multiple crashes IP_MISALIGNED not sure on how to fix the problem

multiple crashes IP_MISALIGNED not sure on how to fix the problem: the crashes on daily basis even if it is idle, and have been happening before my windows 11 updatei have updated all driversclean booted several timeschecked my ram complete fresh restart and verified drivers as well as disk checksbut still don't know the causeLoading Dump...
  9. multiple crashes IP_MISALIGNED not sure on how to fix the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple crashes IP_MISALIGNED not sure on how to fix the problem: the crashes on daily basis even if it is idle, and have been happening before my windows 11 updatei have updated all driversclean booted several timeschecked my ram complete fresh restart and verified drivers as well as disk checksbut still don't know the causeLoading Dump...
  10. Blue Screen. Not sure how to fix - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen. Not sure how to fix - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello,I recently installed a new game and a the live wallpaper engine from Steam. Since then I seem to be having crashes and one blue screen. The blue screen message was: "STOP CODE: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. What failed: wfplwfs.sys"Below are the details from event...