Windows 10: Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.

Discus and support Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A friend started having BSOD's a few weeks ago. Doing some research it appears it might be a hardware issue. Here are the 3 latest dump files. I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LesterThomas1, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.

A friend started having BSOD's a few weeks ago. Doing some research it appears it might be a hardware issue. Here are the 3 latest dump files. I'd appreciate if someone with more knowledge could take a look and offer suggestions.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17pfWCPje2m3A8z_xzYA24NO-gD4qy2Gj

Thanks

:)

LesterThomas1, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Sean8 Win User

blue screen (uploaded dump file)

I've been randomly waking up and getting a blue screen i've uploaded the dump file if anyone is able to debug it and let me know what it is saying

Sean8, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Ariel Aba Win User
    blue screen memory dump

Hi Florin94,

You can follow the troubleshooting steps in the article: Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7
    While we wait for an expert to check the dump file you provided, I suggest that you also post in
    TechNet.
    The members there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.

1. Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files. - Similar Threads - Multiple Blue Screens

2. Blue Screen Dump File

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Dump File: My computer has got the BSOD. It will startup fine and then a few minutes later it blue screens. I got the dump file, but I am unable to understand it. Could anyone give me some insight into what it is saying?...
  3. Multiple Blue Screen Errors

Multiple Blue Screen Errors: I recently bought a computer and on the third day of using it I got a STOP CODE: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. I installed some drivers that weren't installed and updated windows. Two days later I got another error STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA. How do I fix...
  4. Windows memory dump blue screen

Windows memory dump blue screen: Windows keeps crashing i have taken a picture of the blue screen square im not sure if it is a decent enough photo, its a short time before it restarts so literally need phone in grabbing distance i missed it a few times.[IMG]...
  5. Blue Screen Of Death Memory Dump File

Blue Screen Of Death Memory Dump File: Hello, I Am having BSOD's and cannot figure out why. I have a link to a compressed folder that has my Memory Dump Files, As Well As My InfoFile, And A Full System Readout From Speccy. If Someone Can, Please Hep Me Figure Out The Problem. Here Is The Link To My Compressed...
  6. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple blue screen errors: Hello, from time to time I'm getting multiple blue screen errors in a row. I've checked some solutions but the problem still persists. It's a new PC and I'm running Windows 10. For example today I got these errors: Kernel security check failure Page fault in nonpaged...
  7. Blue screen, generated dump file. Please help

Blue screen, generated dump file. Please help: Hello, I've been experiencing issues on my computer, and I'm guessing they are being caused by my SSD, because sometimes it's not detected on the boot menu and stuff. It didn't use to go bluescreen, but it started to happen after I upgraded the SSD firmware with Intel...
  8. blue screen dump

blue screen dump: hello, i am sending you the zip file , i have already run a Memtest86+, and didnt find any memory issue ,computer sometimes also freez with that error sound, the configuration is : CPU:Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6500 @ 2.93GHz Motherbord: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5P41T/USB3...
  9. BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached: Hi, I've finally given up and looking to windows 10 experts to help :( I randomly receive BSOD caused by tcpip.sys (so it says). For instance, i received one 10 minutes ago after waking up in the morning (5.30am AEST), turning my monitor on, pressing 'enter' to log on,...
  10. Weekly system error memory dump files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weekly system error memory dump files: Every week (or so) I get a system error memory dump file around 800 mb in size. If I notice a drop in disk space for no reason I do a disk cleanup and it is there. No BSODs, no lock ups, no system lagging, in other words the computer runs perfectly. Is something going on...