Windows 10: Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.

Discus and support Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A friend started having BSOD's a few weeks ago. Doing some research it appears it might be a hardware issue. Here are the 3 latest dump files. I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LesterThomas1, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.

A friend started having BSOD's a few weeks ago. Doing some research it appears it might be a hardware issue. Here are the 3 latest dump files. I'd appreciate if someone with more knowledge could take a look and offer suggestions.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17pfWCPje2m3A8z_xzYA24NO-gD4qy2Gj

Thanks

:)

LesterThomas1, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Sean8 Win User

blue screen (uploaded dump file)

I've been randomly waking up and getting a blue screen i've uploaded the dump file if anyone is able to debug it and let me know what it is saying

Sean8, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Ariel Aba Win User
    blue screen memory dump

Hi Florin94,

You can follow the troubleshooting steps in the article: Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7
    While we wait for an expert to check the dump file you provided, I suggest that you also post in
    TechNet.
    The members there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.

1. Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files. - Similar Threads - Multiple Blue Screens

2. Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks: Hi, I've been trying to diagnose this issue on my own for a few weeks now and have not found any solution. I've been getting random BSOD 2 sometimes 3 times per day. It's happened multiple times right after I press the shutdown button on Windows, randomly during playing a...
  3. Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks: Hi, I've been trying to diagnose this issue on my own for a few weeks now and have not found any solution. I've been getting random BSOD 2 sometimes 3 times per day. It's happened multiple times right after I press the shutdown button on Windows, randomly during playing a...
  4. Multiple blue screens per week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screens per week: Hello,I have been getting multiple blue screens per week in the six months since I purchased a brand new ASUS Tuf Gaming F15.Any idea what's going on and how I can fix it?I'm running the latest VirtualBox and am doing much of my work in a VM.I've upgraded the stock laptop...
  5. Multiple blue screens per week

Multiple blue screens per week: Hello,I have been getting multiple blue screens per week in the six months since I purchased a brand new ASUS Tuf Gaming F15.Any idea what's going on and how I can fix it?I'm running the latest VirtualBox and am doing much of my work in a VM.I've upgraded the stock laptop...
  6. Blue Screens multiple times a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens multiple times a week: Hey there! I've been experiencing some frequent blue screens lately. They happen every one or two days, once per day, randomly while watching youtube, playing a game etc.. I don't know if they are related to the new ram I upgraded to but they are quite annoying. Sometimes...
  7. Blue Screens multiple times a week

Blue Screens multiple times a week: Hey there! I've been experiencing some frequent blue screens lately. They happen every one or two days, once per day, randomly while watching youtube, playing a game etc.. I don't know if they are related to the new ram I upgraded to but they are quite annoying. Sometimes...
  8. blank screen attached dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank screen attached dump file: I have blue screen error happen daily, I am already check the driver from vendor website all updated, but the issue still exist and windows is also updated. from event log show message relate to dump. the following link include the dump file and system info:...
  9. blank screen attached dump file

blank screen attached dump file: I have blue screen error happen daily, I am already check the driver from vendor website all updated, but the issue still exist and windows is also updated. from event log show message relate to dump. the following link include the dump file and system info:...
  10. Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.: Hello there, ive been getting blue screens when playing games or even using a browser for the past 2 weeks and I really tried everything i know to fix it. The first time it happened i was in a middle of a game and then a blue screen with the stop code :...