Windows 10: Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

Discus and support Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my laptop has been acting up for a while now, it usually did this strange thing where during game or anything the FPS would drop to 5-10 all of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pulakeshi salunkhe, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

So my laptop has been acting up for a while now, it usually did this strange thing where during game or anything the FPS would drop to 5-10 all of a sudden for a second or two everything would go in slow motion and it gave me a few random BSODs so I decided to reinstall windows That was a nightmare First it wouldn’t even initiate so I did a USB installation For 8hours it rejected installation with random BSODs I changed ram, ssd changed the combination and nothing worked Finally I was able to install windows 10 after 4-5 attempts Now it updated to windows 11 and it’s giving me BSODs again My

:)

pulakeshi salunkhe, Feb 21, 2024
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Feb 21, 2024
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

Redirecting

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

1. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install - Similar Threads - Multiple Blue Screens

2. Blue screen of death 2min after fresh install win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death 2min after fresh install win10: My Windows10home started to have more and more blue screens with different failed .sys files. It restart and blue screen in like 5min. Decided format c: and clean install. As soon as instalation completed started to download Chrome and blue screen again. Remove video...
  3. Blue screen of death 2min after fresh install win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death 2min after fresh install win10: My Windows10home started to have more and more blue screens with different failed .sys files. It restart and blue screen in like 5min. Decided format c: and clean install. As soon as instalation completed started to download Chrome and blue screen again. Remove video...
  4. Blue screen of death 2min after fresh install win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install: So my laptop has been acting up for a while now, it usually did this strange thing where during game or anything the FPS would drop to 5-10 all of a sudden for a second or two everything would go in slow motion and it gave me a few random BSODs so I decided to reinstall...
  6. Blue screen 0x8000400000000002 even after a fresh install of Windows

Blue screen 0x8000400000000002 even after a fresh install of Windows: Hi all,My issue is that only when I play Valorant my PC crashes with a bluescreen, oftentimes with different error codes. I performed a fresh install thinking that Windows may have been corrupted, but the problem persisted. It only occurs with Valorant, and no other game. I...
  7. Blue screen 0x8000400000000002 even after a fresh install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen 0x8000400000000002 even after a fresh install of Windows: Hi all,My issue is that only when I play Valorant my PC crashes with a bluescreen, oftentimes with different error codes. I performed a fresh install thinking that Windows may have been corrupted, but the problem persisted. It only occurs with Valorant, and no other game. I...
  8. Blue screen of death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death even after fresh install: Hey there, so I've been plagued by an, on and off, extremely unstable system for a while now and finally it's decided to not even let me get to desktop, ever. I tried contacting Microsoft support and they got me to do a fresh install off a usb drive and now I'm blue screening...
  9. Blue screen of death even after fresh install

Blue screen of death even after fresh install: Hey there, so I've been plagued by an, on and off, extremely unstable system for a while now and finally it's decided to not even let me get to desktop, ever. I tried contacting Microsoft support and they got me to do a fresh install off a usb drive and now I'm blue screening...
  10. Blue screen of death even after fresh install