Windows 10: Multiple Blue Screens

Discus and support Multiple Blue Screens in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I just build a new pc few weeks ago. Did every Windows 10 update, software updates, etc, yet, i have multiple BSOD's, while playing some games,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MindDoser1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Multiple Blue Screens

Hello. I just build a new pc few weeks ago. Did every Windows 10 update, software updates, etc, yet, i have multiple BSOD's, while playing some games, and message on screen always is ''CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT''. So far in 2 weeks time, over 10-15 blue screens, always with ''Clock Watchdog Timeout'' error.I'm not using any kind of cpu/gpu overclocks, except Intel's native turbo mode on Balanced/High Performance, and XMP to get my ram to correct speeds.Tried various stress tests/benchmarks, no crashes at all. Intel's processor diagnostic tool, same. Everything passed without any errors. Memory

:)

MindDoser1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 24, 2022
  3. blue screen multiple times all differrent codes

Hi George,

There are multiple factors to consider should you encounter a blue screen error issue on Windows. That being said, I will need more details to properly address your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • When did the issue start?
    • What error messages are you getting when the blue screen error occurs?
    • Are you using a specific program whenever the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    • Have you installed the latest updates for Windows 10?
    • What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 device? Click the
      Start button, type
      About your PC, press Enter, and then scroll down to
      Windows specifications to find this information.

For now, I suggest performing the troubleshooting steps outlined in this
    support article
    . The page has instructions on how to troubleshoot blue
    screen errors in Windows 10. Please make sure that you're signed in as the administrator in order to complete the tasks.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Multiple Blue Screens

Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Multiple Blue Screens

1. Multiple Blue Screens - Similar Threads - Multiple Blue Screens

2. multiple blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple blue screens: Hi, i recently started to getting alot of blue screens, i seen 3 different till now and they appear all in first minute of starting a gamefirst one is clock watchdog timeout and its most common one, my gpu drivers are up to date, tried both game ready and studio driver with...
  3. multiple blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple blue screens: Hi, i recently started to getting alot of blue screens, i seen 3 different till now and they appear all in first minute of starting a gamefirst one is clock watchdog timeout and its most common one, my gpu drivers are up to date, tried both game ready and studio driver with...
  4. multiple blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple Blue Screens

Multiple Blue Screens: Hello. I just build a new pc few weeks ago. Did every Windows 10 update, software updates, etc, yet, i have multiple BSOD's, while playing some games, and message on screen always is ''CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT''. So far in 2 weeks time, over 10-15 blue screens, always with...
  6. Multiple Blue Screens

Multiple Blue Screens: Hello. I just build a new pc few weeks ago. Did every Windows 10 update, software updates, etc, yet, i have multiple BSOD's, while playing some games, and message on screen always is ''CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT''. So far in 2 weeks time, over 10-15 blue screens, always with...
  7. Multiple blue screen errors

Multiple blue screen errors: I have brand new Windows 11 computer. Last few days my computer keep crashing with blue screen errors, multiple of them. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or some KERNEL stuff. Windows is completely up to date, only essential hardware is connected. Kinda weird thing is that if I am...
  8. Multiple Blue Screens Errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Blue Screens Errors: Hi recently I've been having issues where I get a BSOD. This month I've had about half a dozen or so for Kernal Security Check Failure. I run on Windows 10 and noticed this error happening usually when I run a VPN. Today I have also gotten another BSOD error...
  9. Multiple blue screen of death

Multiple blue screen of death: Hi, After 4 or 5 BSOD i reinstalled Windows 10. Unfortunatelly this didn't solved the problem, although i'm using the latest drivers and removed unnecessary hardware from the PC. Currently i'm experiencing the following crashes: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...
  10. Multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple blue screen errors: Hello, from time to time I'm getting multiple blue screen errors in a row. I've checked some solutions but the problem still persists. It's a new PC and I'm running Windows 10. For example today I got these errors: Kernel security check failure Page fault in nonpaged...