Windows 10: Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.

Discus and support Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I recently bought a lenovo laptop a couple months ago and it was working fine until about a month ago where i started having very infrequent blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Noremarc, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Noremarc Win User

Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.

Hello,I recently bought a lenovo laptop a couple months ago and it was working fine until about a month ago where i started having very infrequent blue screens.These bluescreens over the past month or so have increased in frequency and I am puzzled as to what to do to fix the issue, I have attempted the following:Ensured windows is up to datesfc scannow no issues found"reset this pc" optionWindows memory testing no issues foundMy specs are AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz8.00 GB RAMNvidia RTX 2060I have a onedrive with the three crash dumps i have ever since i reset my lapto

:)

Noremarc, Jul 17, 2021

2. error code ?

When did the error code appear? During POST? Was it a Windows bluescreen error?

Polaris573, Jul 17, 2021
  3. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes. [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Jul 17, 2021
  4. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes. - Similar Threads - Multiple Bluescreens various

2. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  3. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  4. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix BSOD happening multiple times a day with various errors

How to fix BSOD happening multiple times a day with various errors: I've been having the issue the past few days of windows 10 blue screening with different errors multiple times a day. I have tried many different approaches to debugging it and have not found a solution. I have updated and reinstalled various drivers. The computer is...
  6. Bluescreen with various error codes

Bluescreen with various error codes: Attached is the link to dump file and .nfo file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNeTBD2HO28ucRXuQ?e=lqpfh4 https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNdvEEUsz-nPJSxAw?e=Tq6X5N Please help!...
  7. Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes

Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes: Hi, I've been getting some BSOD for about a week now. Usually once a day. Sometimes multiple times a day. My biggest problem is that lately, there's been no "What failed" part after the Stop Code. The last 4 BSOD I've gotten have just been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...
  8. Event error code multiple times a day.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Event error code multiple times a day.: Can anyone help with this event error I am experiencing multiple times per day? My event viewer is full of Event 1534 "Profile notification of event Load for component {B31118B2-1F49-48E5-B6F5-BC21CAEC56FB} failed, error code is See Tracelogging for error details "...
  9. Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10

Multiple BSOD with various error codes on Windows 10: Hello, I am experiencing multiple BSOD with different error codes. Here are some of the dump files I was able to collect: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtn6svui754f9du/dumpfiles.zip Any idea what might be the problem? Thanks,...
  10. Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages

Getting BSOD multiple times a day, with various error messages: I just built my first computer a few weeks back and have been having a lot of BSOD issues. I'm currently running Windows 10 64 bit which I downloaded from Microsoft.com The BSOD seems to be happening at random times - turning the computer on, opening Chrome, etc. I'm...