Windows 10: Multiple Bluescreens of Varying Types

Discus and support Multiple Bluescreens of Varying Types in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I have a custom built PC which I built a year and a half ago.I've been getting blue screens on and off since I first built it, but I never managed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Oded1, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Oded1 Win User

Multiple Bluescreens of Varying Types

Hi,I have a custom built PC which I built a year and a half ago.I've been getting blue screens on and off since I first built it, but I never managed to pinpoint the source of the problems.The blue screens are random, they can occur once in two weeks or 3 times a day. They almost always happen while the PC is idle, but also sometimes while handling mundane workloads like watching a YouTube video or just browsing the internet. They have never happened during an intensive workload like gaming or rendering.Things I've tried, which didn't help:Windows and all drivers are completely up to date Win

:)

Oded1, Jul 17, 2021

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    bluescreen

We appreciate your reply. Since you mentioned that after using the Avast driver updater the issue started, we suggest that you rollback the drivers that you've updated and see if there will be any changes. To rollback the driver, you may follow the steps
    below:

• Press Windows + R on the desktop screen.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    • Expand the category you want and right click on the driver and select properties.
    • Navigate to driver tab and click on
      RollBack driver.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Multiple Bluescreens of Varying Types

Multiple Bluescreens

Hi out there.

Last month I build my first own Computer all by myself and was happy that everything worked out fine. But since 2 weeks I face the Problem of multiple bluescreen Errors, which seem to happen cause of my ram, graphic card or drivers. Every google research
    and solutions didnt work out so far, so I'm asking out for help here.

Until now i had following Bluescreen errors:

Memory Management Error

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error

Video_tdr_failure atikmpag.sys

Also some graphic errors in Games (for example grey zones)

Forums said it could be the Ram, so i checked it with MemTest for about 12 hours --> 0 Problems found

Also it was suggested, that the drivers could be to old, so I installed the lates Version of Windows and also updated the drivers with driver boost 3.5 --> still Bluescreens

Also i checked the whole system for a virus and scanned my system with cmd /sys/scannow --> nothing

I hadnt enough money to afford a new system + graphic card, so i use my old one until i can buy me a new one. My thought was, that maybe the old graphic card with the drivers arent compatible with the new system, but i dont know if this can lead to a memory
    error...

My System: Windows 10 64-bit Service Pack 1

Mainboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming

CPU: Intel i7 6700K

Graphic card: AMD Radeon HD 4850

RAM: 16 GB GSkill RipJaws VRB DDR4-3200Mhz

Sry for my english and thank you for help!

JakobRasch, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

Multiple Bluescreens of Varying Types

1. Multiple Bluescreens of Varying Types - Similar Threads - Multiple Bluescreens Varying

2. Open files of varying types

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open files of varying types: Recently, in preparation for wiping my hard drive, I saved all the things on my computer that were in my document files to Google Drive and also to a thumb drive. This included Word files, pictures, and all types of things. When I was ready to reinstall from Google Drive, all...
  3. Open files of varying types

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open files of varying types: Recently, in preparation for wiping my hard drive, I saved all the things on my computer that were in my document files to Google Drive and also to a thumb drive. This included Word files, pictures, and all types of things. When I was ready to reinstall from Google Drive, all...
  4. Open files of varying types

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluescreens happening randomly for varying reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreens happening randomly for varying reasons: I have had bluescreens happening for months at varying degrees of randomness and sometimes entire days without them.Below I have attached a zip of various minidump files.https://onedrive.live.com/?auth=1&cid=CFAD3C9462C5C060&id=CFAD3C9462C5C060%21116&parId=root&o=OneUpI am...
  6. Bluescreens happening randomly for varying reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreens happening randomly for varying reasons: I have had bluescreens happening for months at varying degrees of randomness and sometimes entire days without them.Below I have attached a zip of various minidump files.https://onedrive.live.com/?auth=1&cid=CFAD3C9462C5C060&id=CFAD3C9462C5C060%21116&parId=root&o=OneUpI am...
  7. Bluescreens happening randomly for varying reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Multiple BSOD with varying reasons

Multiple BSOD with varying reasons: Oh boy this is a story. I recently had to get my motherboard replaced and after that my bitlocker encrypted drive started asking for a recovery key which I could not find so I had to wipe the drive clean after about a month of failing to get back in. Now starting from...
  9. Different types of bluescreens

Different types of bluescreens: For the past few weeks I have been getting four different types of bluescreens. The most common one is memory_management, but I have also been getting irql_not_less_or_equal, pfn_list_corrupt and pool_corruption_in_file_area. I've tried to fix it a number of times now and I...
  10. Multiple and Varied BSOD on Lenovo Ideapad 710

Multiple and Varied BSOD on Lenovo Ideapad 710: I'm about at wit's end. My friend's laptop I've been working with off and on for about 2 weeks and I can't resolve the BSOD on my own. This all started on his Windows 8 when he was having some issues with his drivers. After doing a SFC check, I found some files were corrupted...