Windows 10: Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset

Discus and support Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have been getting BOSDs whenever I try to play a game. Initially, it took a while, but now, it happens within five minutes. I tried everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aksshat Gupta, May 20, 2024.

1. Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset

Hi,I have been getting BOSDs whenever I try to play a game. Initially, it took a while, but now, it happens within five minutes. I tried everything from making sure my drivers were updated, running system repair, and finally doing a factory reset. For some reason, the issue persists. I am really concerned that this will follow over to my normal workflow. Below are the minidump files from the latest BOSDs after doing the factory reset. Please let me know what the issue is. I am at my wit's end at this point.Minidumps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZqbegtIznMPhOcFcSbqeJa7UvxBDyvtj?usp=

:)

Aksshat Gupta, May 20, 2024
  2. allend66 Win User

Factory reset spawns multiple Administrator accounts

"Administrator"

Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset 53729d1485960809t-factory-reset-spawns-multiple-administrator-accounts-admin2.jpg

Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset 53728d1485960809t-factory-reset-spawns-multiple-administrator-accounts-admin1.jpg

allend66, May 20, 2024
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, May 20, 2024
  4. Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset

Laptop gives out multiple BOSDs

Hello,

I recently had this problem with my PC giving multiple BOSDs upon start up. I cannot access my desktop or anything because it is on BOSD loop. I tried to advance repair it already and I get another BOSD. And a black screen shortly afterwards. No other method
    seems to work. What can I do? I keep getting errors and I dont understand why. Below is the most common error code I'm getting. Any help is appreciated.

Haven't tinkered with it just happened naturally it's a 2013 hp envy.

Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset [​IMG]

Deaths Genesis, May 20, 2024
Thema:

Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset

1. Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset - Similar Threads - Multiple BOSDs tried

2. Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset: Hi,I have been getting BOSDs whenever I try to play a game. Initially, it took a while, but now, it happens within five minutes. I tried everything from making sure my drivers were updated, running system repair, and finally doing a factory reset. For some reason, the issue...
  3. Couldn't locate the BOSD problem cause, tried nearly everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't locate the BOSD problem cause, tried nearly everything.: Hey guys, so I've been dealing with a BOSD problem for a week now can't used computer at all- or really limited. First I thought it was the RAM sticks, I changed them for other ones. I made fresh installs of W11 on every step to locate the problem.I've wiped 2 of my SSD's...
  4. Couldn't locate the BOSD problem cause, tried nearly everything.

Couldn't locate the BOSD problem cause, tried nearly everything.: Hey guys, so I've been dealing with a BOSD problem for a week now can't used computer at all- or really limited. First I thought it was the RAM sticks, I changed them for other ones. I made fresh installs of W11 on every step to locate the problem.I've wiped 2 of my SSD's...
  5. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Even After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Even After Factory Reset: Ever since getting this laptop, I have had a variety BSODs occur at random times ranging from at least once a week to dozens of times a day. Lately, they have all been "System Service Exceptions," but they have previously been a number of stop codes that all seem to point to...
  6. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Even After Factory Reset

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Even After Factory Reset: Ever since getting this laptop, I have had a variety BSODs occur at random times ranging from at least once a week to dozens of times a day. Lately, they have all been "System Service Exceptions," but they have previously been a number of stop codes that all seem to point to...
  7. Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset: I've recently bought a new pc 2 days ago and its been working perfectly until today when would go to login it would pop up an error and blue screen and Critical_process_diedI only recently installed 2 things which was discord from there website and nothing out of the ordinary...
  8. Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset

Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset: I've recently bought a new pc 2 days ago and its been working perfectly until today when would go to login it would pop up an error and blue screen and Critical_process_diedI only recently installed 2 things which was discord from there website and nothing out of the ordinary...
  9. Trying to factory reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to factory reset: I have a hp stream 11 that I am trying to factory reset and erase everything so my grandad can have it and log in with his windows account. When i go to factory reset it, it says I need 1.79gb more free space, but I cant free up anymore space. This laptop has 29.1gb of space,...
  10. Everything reset, even social media?

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything reset, even social media?: Hello, A few hours ago I left my computer to go for tea and when I got back I realized that my icons on my desktop had seemed to have deleted themselves and my wallpaper had reset. A quick look through my files and settings revealed that my WHOLE computer had been reset to...