Windows 10: Multiple BSOD... about 1 a day. Occurring after reinstall of Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Multiple BSOD... about 1 a day. Occurring after reinstall of Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; New install of Win 10 Pro, I keep getting BSOD with nothing more than "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". No additional info. It creates a log file and reboots.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alan Fribourg, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD... about 1 a day. Occurring after reinstall of Win 10 Pro

New install of Win 10 Pro, I keep getting BSOD with nothing more than "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". No additional info. It creates a log file and reboots. This occurs about once per day. Any insights?

:)

Alan Fribourg, Apr 20, 2020

2. Reinstall Win 10 Pro

Hi,

I had Windows 10 pro installed in my laptop, and had to send it for a repair. Once I got it back, retailer has installed Win 10 Home version.

I have linked my Win pro 10 (Ver 1803) to my windows account, prior to sending for repair. I can see that the device is still listed under my name.

Is it possible to reinstall Win 10 pro back in the same laptop? If so, where can I find the activation key? Windows was pre-installed when I purchase it.

Thanks.

acerperawin7, Apr 20, 2020
  3. reinstall Win 10 Pro

Hi,

In one of the previous post I did mention that I have a problem accessing C drive as I altered permissions on it.

suggestion I received was to clean install, I don't have any disk image and I have win 10 pro key on my dekstop

how to reinstall Win 10 Professional?

Thanks

Sridhar

SridharKada, Apr 20, 2020
  4. dcobb013 Win User

Multiple BSOD... about 1 a day. Occurring after reinstall of Win 10 Pro

Win 10 BSOD after reducing number of CPUs

• Win 10 x64 running in VMware Fusion VM on MacBook Pro w/ 6 physical cores & HT.
    • When VM is configured with 5+ CPUs, Windows runs fine.
    • When VM is configured with 4 or fewer, BSOD INVALID SYSTEM CONFIG INFO
      • WINLOAD.EFI missing or corrupted
      • Attempt to repair using ISO image fails
    OS X 10.15.4, VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.3

Win 10 Enterprise

Version 1703

Build 15063.2108

Any suggestions appreciated, as I need to move this VM to another HW config with fewer physical CPUs.

Thanks!

dcobb013, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD... about 1 a day. Occurring after reinstall of Win 10 Pro

1. Multiple BSOD... about 1 a day. Occurring after reinstall of Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Occurring

2. BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.: I got this error from the perfmon /rel command. I have had a series of blue screens and sudden pc reboots over the last few months that I chalked up to high temps or GPU/CPU power issues but after doign a fresh windows 10 reinstall, I am still getting errors like this one. If...
  3. BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.: I got this error from the perfmon /rel command. I have had a series of blue screens and sudden pc reboots over the last few months that I chalked up to high temps or GPU/CPU power issues but after doign a fresh windows 10 reinstall, I am still getting errors like this one. If...
  4. BSOD occurence after windows reinstall.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring: Hello Community,I've bought a new computer 2-3 months ago. It has been running perfectly fine until the last 2-3 weeks. For some reason, it keeps Bluescreening me now.There were always different "errors" showing up on the Bluescreen, some of them were the...
  6. Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11: Multiple BSOD's occuring: Hello Community,I've bought a new computer 2-3 months ago. It has been running perfectly fine until the last 2-3 weeks. For some reason, it keeps Bluescreening me now.There were always different "errors" showing up on the Bluescreen, some of them were the...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Occuring 1-2 times a day consistently

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Occuring 1-2 times a day consistently: I built my new pc around 3 weeks and have been having issues with it ever since with consistent BSOD for KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED errors. After looking online with errors suggesting drivers issues etc they all say there should be an error code after...
  8. Multiple BSOD a day

Multiple BSOD a day: Hello, I have built my first pc and I have had some problems but mostly have solved them, but throughout this entirety I have been plagued by BSOD. This honestly has been a real reason on why I don't really use my new desktop. Most of the time the codes read...
  9. Win 10 not upgrading to Pro after reinstall

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 not upgrading to Pro after reinstall: Hi all, I had to reinstall my OS after a hard disk crash, I re-installed by downloading again the original setup from Dell. That's all working. The problem is I had upgraded my OS from Home to Pro before the crash, but my PC has not upgraded itself to the Pro version...
  10. BSOD after Win 10 reinstall

BSOD after Win 10 reinstall: REPORT: Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!FsRtlNotifyFilterReportChange+122 )Background:... ran chkdsk... verified all drivers up to date... ran memtest86+-5.01... reinstalled win 10... recently updated BIOS... PC is ancient Vista laptop 88465