Windows 10: Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login)

Discus and support Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I think I have it narrowed down to my videocard. File Attached. Thanks in Advance. 73362 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by APoorPCGamer, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login)

I think I have it narrowed down to my videocard.
    File Attached.
    Thanks in Advance.

:)

APoorPCGamer, Dec 25, 2016

2. PC crashes at startup with different stop code everytime

I can boot up to see the splash screen, but it crashes right after the splash screen and before the login screen.

Praefervidus, Dec 25, 2016
  3. splash screen in win 10 can changed?

splash screen in win 10 can changed? the screen appears after boot, so click a button to appear after the login form.

when PC on but I am not insert login or PC went to sleep and awaken and now needed login,... if Not yet provide login details,... exist danger of virus attack???

Lse123polis, Dec 25, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login)

lifetec, Dec 26, 2016
  5. APoorPCGamer, Dec 26, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    Start with testing your memory.
    Memory Test.
    Please start with diagnosing the system RAM first. You can use the free tool "Memtest86+" to stress test the RAM.

How to run "Memtest" - RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Help Forums
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Tutorials
    Make sure you are using the latest version 5.01 - Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

You can stop the test even if a single error is found during the test. Otherwise continue the test for 8-10 passes and post a screenshot with next reply. 8 passes is the recommended bare minimum but more passes will give better result.
    This certainly means there are problems with your memory, but now you have to test if it is your Module(s) or Slot(s) of your Mobo.
    How to do this extended testing, see the endpart of this tutorial MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums .

lifetec, Dec 26, 2016
  7. I have yet to do this, will do so today. I just thought I would mention my pc seems to only bsod on a cold start. restart doesn't usually cause a bsod. and the work around I am currently implementing is to toggle the switch on my power supply. It seems to boot fine when I do this. I am unsure if this info is helpful. I will do the memory test later today and send those results also.

APoorPCGamer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login)

1. Multiple BSOD (After Splash Screen, Before Login) - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Splash

2. grey screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    grey screen before login: so for some reason for the past few days probably after the latest windows update every time i turn on my pc after the windows loading and before the login screen i get a grey screen it does not affect anything and it goes away after 5-10 seconds and windows starts normally...
  3. Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot login to computer after multiple BSOD: Hi, I’ve been having random blue screens recently, and each time the error message has been different from the last. Today, I was using my computer just fine on Zoom, when I got another Blue Screen. When the computer restarted, it got into another blue screen and this...
  4. Black screen before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen before login: I was recently doing a system restore after my computer started acting wonky, however, the restore got hung up, so after about 10 hours or so, I gave up and did a hard shutdown. Now when I’m booting up my laptop, i get the Acer splash screen, however, after that I just get a...
  5. PC Stuck in booting up after BIOS Splash screen and before win logo.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Stuck in booting up after BIOS Splash screen and before win logo.: Hello, I recently upgraded to a Gigabyte B450M DSH3 3 weeks ago and everything was fine the first day but after I turned it off and tried to turn on the next day it got stuck after the Gigabyte logo in something that appeared to be a console window from MS_DOS (kinda like...
  6. Black screen before login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen before login: Build 1903 During computet action: restore point restorin pc registry files message Hard shoutdown preformed! Now computer has black screen after boot! No sign in loaded Harddrivr LED blinking Is there a way to fix!...
  7. Black Screen Before Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black Screen Before Login: After the update of october 2018 update 1809 my laptop is having a problem of black screen before the sign in page. It takes around 8 to 10 seconds to show the lock screen. I don't know what's the problem. I feel so annoying as this is a brand new laptop with 8gb ram and i5...
  8. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324
  9. No options to login at Splash Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No options to login at Splash Screen: Greets all, One of the family computers is having problems. She said she had just reinstalled World of Warcraft and when she restarted the screen was blank pink. Restarted it again (and several more times) and it will load to the splash screen but won't display the...
  10. Black screen before login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen before login screen: The black screen occurs before login screen. It happens randomly. I have to move the mouse (haven't tried pressing keyboard) and it will show the login screen and windows will continue normally. On my device driver it shows only 1 display adapter that is NVIDIA GTX 970. My...