Windows 10: Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer.

Discus and support Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just finished building my computer about 2 days ago, and I've had 7 crashes since then. 4 of them blue screens, and 3 of them just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nomis Aehr, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer.

Hello,

I just finished building my computer about 2 days ago, and I've had 7 crashes since then.

4 of them blue screens, and 3 of them just crashed and rebooted without a bsod.

Here is a link to my dump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsFSukXmXgyAhGOxpd6p26AmIWle?e=s9PxlF

Thanks for your help!

:)

Nomis Aehr, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Jasten Win User

Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

I cannot do the last three steps because they take too long and my computer BSOD's every time.

Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer. [​IMG]

All of the rows in the health tab said ok.

New crash dmp files.
    Dump files.

Jasten, Mar 15, 2021
  3. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Mar 15, 2021
  4. yangwu90 Win User

Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer.

Multiple BSOD Crashes After April 2018 Windows 10 Update

I recently updated my new HP Envy 13t ultrabook (bought Feb 2018) to the April 2018 Windows 10 update (OS Version 1803, build 17134.1), and since then the computer has had multiple BSOD crashes. The stop code
    errors for these crashes includes everything from:

• UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (dxgknl.sys failure).
    There are also instances when the disk space has been stuck on 100% for no apparent reason, even when only running 1 or 2 programs. The computer seems to crash on varying random occasions (even when the computer
    is asleep), and I have not been able to pinpoint the causes for these failures. I have tried everything from:

• running full computer scans (both on Windows Defender and pre-installed McAfee. No malware or virus was found),
    • disabling/uninstalling the pre-installed anti-virus software,
    • running SFC (no integrity violations found),
    • checking for errors and optimizing/defragmenting the hard drives,
    • updating every single driver through Device Manager,
    • updating HP drivers,
    • installing a couple PC scanners and trying to manually resolve issues, and
    • even running a clean Windows 10 update through "Reset this PC" recovery tool,
    but nothing has seemed to work as I continue to have these frustrating random crashes. I have barely installed any new software and the crashes only started occurring after upgrading to the new Windows 10 update.

I am asking the community for any tips or suggestions on how I may combat my computer issues and resolve my BSOD crashes. Thank you all in advance for help.

yangwu90, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer.

1. Multiple BSOD and Crashes on new computer. - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Crashes

2. Multiple BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD crashes: Hello, I'm looking for some help troubleshooting blue screen crashes I'm getting on my PC. They started some time around last year and they used to happen once in a while but have increased in frequency to the point of getting 3+ crashes a day. I've gotten multiple crash...
  3. Multiple BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD crashes: Hello, I'm looking for some help troubleshooting blue screen crashes I'm getting on my PC. They started some time around last year and they used to happen once in a while but have increased in frequency to the point of getting 3+ crashes a day. I've gotten multiple crash...
  4. New computer keeps crashing into BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer keeps crashing into BSOD: Hello,I have been having trouble with my newly made PC. It keeps crashing into a BSOD and the reasons keeps varying from kernel power error, kernel security check failure, store data structure corruption, to memory management error. I suspect that there may be a faulty...
  5. New computer keeps crashing into BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer keeps crashing into BSOD: Hello,I have been having trouble with my newly made PC. It keeps crashing into a BSOD and the reasons keeps varying from kernel power error, kernel security check failure, store data structure corruption, to memory management error. I suspect that there may be a faulty...
  6. Multiple BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD Crashes: I have been getting seemingly random BSODs regularly, and I've gotten a wide variety of error codes. Memory Management, Video Memory Management Internal, and multiple others. I tried to troubleshoot a while back, but I was met with dead ends. I replaced my RAM, my SSD, and...
  7. New Computer with Frequent BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Computer with Frequent BSOD crashes: About a month ago I bought a brand new computer but I have been experiencing frequent crashes, usually when playing videos & music, but it has also happened while the computer was idle. The most frequent message was IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I have updated all of my drivers and...
  8. Multiple BSODs and crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSODs and crashing: This is already my third post on this problem, because the two other people i talked to stopped responding. Basically I have recently upgraded my PC and now I am getting multiple BSOD errors and frequent crashes. However I have no idea why this happens nor how I can...
  9. Multiple BSOD Crashes

Multiple BSOD Crashes: Over the last couple weeks I've been experiencing multiple BSOD crashes. I've followed the steps in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 and...
  10. new computer constantly crashing to BSOD

new computer constantly crashing to BSOD: My brand new custom pc has been crashing into BSOD since something like 3 days ago and some of the errors it presented were: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and, after performing driver verifier,...