Windows 10: Multiple BSOD and freezing

Discus and support Multiple BSOD and freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi ! My desktop pc freezes or gets BSOD multiple times per day. The pc is on about 16h per day and sometimes it has just done a restart when I not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by disc0, Jul 9, 2019.

1. disc0 Win User

Multiple BSOD and freezing

Hi !

My desktop pc freezes or gets BSOD multiple times per day. The pc is on about 16h per day and sometimes it has just done a restart when I not have been sitting by it and at other times I have got a Bluescreen or just freezing when I have been "working" on it. Sometimes it just freezes and restarts, somtimes it freezes and a loud humming noise comes from the screens loudspeekers and then restarts. I have bought new memory and also done a clean install of windows lately but no change. The problems have increased since I bought and built it about 18months ago. I was not like this at the beginning.
    I hope my profile shows my pc setup.
    V2 log attached.

I would much appreciate help /

:)

disc0, Jul 9, 2019
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Jul 9, 2019
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD and freezing - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD freezing

2. PC keeps freezing, multiple bsod's a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps freezing, multiple bsod's a day: Hello sometimes i am getting small freezes sometimes complete blue screen of death on a daily basis, i reinstalled and changed graphic drivers updated other drivers, changed PSU, checked my heat levels and changed windows 10 to 11, can't find anything that fixes this. This is...
  3. PC keeps freezing, multiple bsod's a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps freezing, multiple bsod's a day: Hello sometimes i am getting small freezes sometimes complete blue screen of death on a daily basis, i reinstalled and changed graphic drivers updated other drivers, changed PSU, checked my heat levels and changed windows 10 to 11, can't find anything that fixes this. This is...
  4. Multiple BSOD - Freeze PC - ntoskernel.exe - PC IDLE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSOD - Freeze PC - ntoskernel.exe - PC IDLE: Hello everyone! I'm having this issue, my computer freeze or bsod when is idle or in low activity, like using office or navigating. The PC still on if I have any game running, or, for example, when I'm doing a benchmark to the processor. I tried start on Safe Mode, and the PC...
  5. Multiple BSoD/Freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSoD/Freeze: All ready been through support, and support remote access. Here is my system info: Device name KevinProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4700G with Radeon Graphics 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.4 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen...
  6. BSOD - Multiple Computer Freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Multiple Computer Freezes: Hello, I keep having my PC freeze and cant figure out the problem. Usually it will freeze in the middle of a game and I get the blue screen with different errors listed below. After restarting it will freeze but not show the blue screen just not let me move the mouse or...
  7. Multiple BSOD, Freezes on new own-built PC

Multiple BSOD, Freezes on new own-built PC: Hi community, I built a new PC for my parents-in-law. Unfortunately it doesn't work as intended. We get erratic BOSDs and OS Freezes. Sometimes the keyboard is frozen until it is unplugged and plugged in again. Following a list of the BSOD that we've encountered in the...
  8. BSOD with multiple errors, random freezing and crashing

BSOD with multiple errors, random freezing and crashing: I've been having (and ignoring) these issues for a while, but they've started occurring more often lately and it's becoming a nuisance. The PC seems to crash randomly. If it crashes once, it's almost guaranteed it will crash again once or twice within the first few minutes...
  9. Windows 10 Multiple Bsod crashes and screen freezes

Windows 10 Multiple Bsod crashes and screen freezes: Hello, im here becouse i need some help i got my PC few months ago but recently i started to getting multiple Bsod crashes with many different asserts. I refreshed my PC to fabric settings and removed all data from hard drive but it didnt help and im still getting these...
  10. Multiple Crashes, Freezes and BSOD's

Multiple Crashes, Freezes and BSOD's: I have had a long history of issues with this PC, involving a mixture of Crashes (like cable being pulled out full black screen), freezes (unresponsive and audio plays on loop), and BSOD's. I fixed the first set of issues by moving my RAM onto a different channel, and since...