Windows 10: Multiple BSOD Codes

Discus and support Multiple BSOD Codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Recently while gaming I have experienced a couple BSOD, each with different codes. I am running Windows 10 and I built this desktop about a year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Doog, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Doog Win User

Multiple BSOD Codes

Hello,
    Recently while gaming I have experienced a couple BSOD, each with different codes. I am running Windows 10 and I built this desktop about a year and a half ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached here is my log. If you need anymore information from me let me know.
    DESKTOP-OUJ5DBV-(2020-04-30_19-10-14).zip

Thank you.

:)

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple BSOD Codes [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Linney Win User
    Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Apr 30, 2020
  4. herrshaun Win User

Multiple BSOD Codes

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD Codes

1. Multiple BSOD Codes - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Codes

2. BSOD with multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with multiple stop codes: ProblemThe problem is that I get a blue screen of death BSOD frequently for a few months now, and it increases in frequency once I've had the first one. For example, if I leave my computer on for a while, it'll run normally for a few hours before I get my first BSOD. After I...
  3. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  4. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  5. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

6. Multiple BSOD stop codes

Multiple BSOD stop codes: Hi team,I recently upgraded my PSU and GPU, but I get BSOD errors every 30 minutes to an hour with different stop codes. Firefox tabs also occasionally crash. I'm not 100% sure what the pattern is, but they tend to happen when the computer is idling or when I'm using the...
  7. Multiple BSOD with different codes

Multiple BSOD with different codes: Hi,My PC will BSOD randomly during usage, this has been happening for a while. Previously, I was told to test ram - I have done so and it didn't stop the BSOD from occurring even going so far as trying new ram sticks, using only 1 stick in different channels, etc.. I am...
  8. BSOD multiple problem codes

BSOD multiple problem codes: I recently built a new computer and have been plagued with a multitude of BSOD problems. system service exception irql not less than not equal page fault in nonpaged area kernel auto boost invalid lock release kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql memory...
  9. Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes

Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes: So ever since building this PC several months ago, I have had significant issues with it regarding multiple crashes. After doing a complete reset and reinstall of windows last week, I am averaging three BSODs per day and I don't know how to analyse dump files. I was wondering...
  10. Multiple BSOD error codes

Multiple BSOD error codes: I updated from windows 7 the day that 10 launched and for a few days everything worked perfectly, then I crashed a few times, and today I crashed three times, all for different reasons. The first crash was a kernell_data_inpage_error. I did occasionally get this in 7, and...