Windows 10: Multiple BSOD crashes a day

Discus and support Multiple BSOD crashes a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having multiple BSOD crashes a day on my Inspiron 7373 and can't seem to figure out what the issue is. On the extreme side I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PS_420, Jun 21, 2020.

1. PS_420 Win User

Multiple BSOD crashes a day

Hello,

I have been having multiple BSOD crashes a day on my Inspiron 7373 and can't seem to figure out what the issue is. On the extreme side I reinstalled windows from bootable usb by wiping out everything on the machine and the problem still persists.

The minidump file has been attached here for your reference: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NlM8E2aIdU6wOsRq4e2pMGXd8cCEjkwj/view?usp=sharing

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

:)

PS_420, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Multiple BSOD crashes a day

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple BSOD crashes a day [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD crashes a day

1. Multiple BSOD crashes a day - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD crashes

2. Multiple BSODs a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs a day: Ive done everything most websites to do SFC /*insert commands*, update drivers, change ram sticks tho i havent put in the old one but i doubt having 32gbs of ram is gonna change the issue very much and i dont know what else to do other than maybe update my bios or just start...
  3. Multiple BSODs a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs a day: Ive done everything most websites to do SFC /*insert commands*, update drivers, change ram sticks tho i havent put in the old one but i doubt having 32gbs of ram is gonna change the issue very much and i dont know what else to do other than maybe update my bios or just start...
  4. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  5. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  6. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Multiple BSOD a day

Multiple BSOD a day: I was having trouble with one BSOD and so I replaced the motherboard, gpu, cpu, and ram 6 days ago. I also did a clean install of windows 10 and everything was working normally until I got another BSOD with the code apc index mismatch, then I got system service exception, and...
  8. Multiple BSOD a day

Multiple BSOD a day: Hello, I have built my first pc and I have had some problems but mostly have solved them, but throughout this entirety I have been plagued by BSOD. This honestly has been a real reason on why I don't really use my new desktop. Most of the time the codes read...
  9. Multiple crashes a day with _PAGE related BSODs

Multiple crashes a day with _PAGE related BSODs: I initially assumed it was my overclock, turned it off and still wound up getting hourly BSODs. Would love any and all help :) Windows Version: 2004 (OS Build 19041.450) TARYN-PC-(2020-08-26_18-31-45).zip 163320
  10. Multiple BSODs a day, game crashes, minidumps attached

Multiple BSODs a day, game crashes, minidumps attached: Hi, I've been encountering frequent BSODs / game crashes during heavy loads. My system is fairly new and I'm desperate for some help. Hardware: Mobo: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac Drive: 2 x Samsung EVO 960 500GB (not raid) CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K (not overclocked) GPU:...