Windows 10: Multiple BSOD Crashes Before Win 10 Boots and in Win 10

Discus and support Multiple BSOD Crashes Before Win 10 Boots and in Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I bought a 250 GB Samsung 860 EVO SSD a few weeks ago and installed Windows 10 on it. Everything was working great until a few days ago. I began to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hotsuma, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Hotsuma Win User

Multiple BSOD Crashes Before Win 10 Boots and in Win 10

So, I bought a 250 GB Samsung 860 EVO SSD a few weeks ago and installed Windows 10 on it. Everything was working great until a few days ago. I began to get like one crash every two or three days. Yesterday I had several and then it seemed to straighten up. Today it began crashing right as Windows 10 began booting and this happened about 5 times. When it finally booted into the desktop it crashed several times more. I had an issue like this a few months ago and I found that removing two memory sticks seemed to stabilize the system. That's what I just did and that's why I'm able to post this. Though I can't guarantee the the problem is with the memory sticks.

In total I had 8 GB RAM installed in this system. I'm using 4 GB right now. And these are the Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800 mhz PC2 6400U 240 pin memory sticks. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and everything came back clean, so I'm at a loss as to what the problem could be. This is an old computer though but it's been working great for years up until a few months ago. I'd like to know why this system is crashing so much. As for the codes, I didn't write them down but the next time it crashes I will. I'll attach the zip file to this post and my system specs.

ASUS P5Q Pro Turbo Motherboard
    Corsair 750 Watt Power Supply
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 Processor 2.83GHz
    8 GB RAM
    Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Redstone 6
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB [w/ Latest Gaming Drivers]

:)

Hotsuma, Jun 3, 2019
  2. RealNeil Win User

Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Jun 3, 2019
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

Interesting that it works on that oldie but goody laptop.

I don't notice any speed lags with Win-10 TP, but I'm using it on an i5-4670K system with an SSD for the boot drive, so it's snappy.

RealNeil, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Multiple BSOD Crashes Before Win 10 Boots and in Win 10

Win 10 boots...

People have Win 10 installed?

Easy Rhino, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSOD Crashes Before Win 10 Boots and in Win 10

1. Multiple BSOD Crashes Before Win 10 Boots and in Win 10 - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Crashes

2. BSOD crashes on Win 10 ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crashes on Win 10 ntoskrnl.exe: Situation BSOD suddenly even when in VMware "2 times occur", and 1 time occur without doing anything. EditionWindows 10 Pro for Workstations Version20H2 Installed on‎2/‎6/‎2021 OS build19042.789 ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 Device...
  3. BSOD crashes on Win 10

BSOD crashes on Win 10: Situation BSOD suddenly even when in idle, what I did is just start up the PC and leave it here without doing anything. Frequency Not frequent, just once happened yesterday Recent installed programs / updates [img] [img] Windows Version [img] Capture from...
  4. Dual Boot Win 10 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual Boot Win 10 to Win 10: I have problem related to setting up a dual boot. i am running Windows version 20H2 . When I tried to install windows on a partition using the latest Windows 10 USB installation, the setup continually rebooted after copying the installation files. I tried several times and...
  5. win 10 will not boot

win 10 will not boot: after reinstalling windows 10 and all updates, windows will not boot up. I keep getting to the choose an option screen and nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-will-not-boot/d73aaf65-1ae3-4d74-af33-e40e316df9aa
  6. Win 10 - multiple Bsod

Win 10 - multiple Bsod: Hello to everyone, I've been dealing with some bsod issues for a while now. I tried to solve myself the problem by analyzing the minidump files via bluescreenview but the bsods are still there despite my efforts. Here is a dropbox link containing the minidumps of...
  7. Various BSOD crashes Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Various BSOD crashes Win 10: For a few months now I have been experincing intermittent bsod errors which over the past few weeks have become unbearable at times often causing upto 10 crashes within the space of an hour or two, then will run fine for 12 hours or so. The main culprit is SYSTEM SERVICE...
  8. Win 10 Multiple desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Multiple desktops: Hello everyone, I want to know how to add different shortcuts in different desktops. I want to have different shortcuts on different desktops to separate my work and research files. I dont want to see work shortcuts in the main desktop. Is it possible in the new updates?...
  9. Win 7 Virtualization before Win 10 upgrade

Win 7 Virtualization before Win 10 upgrade: I have a weird situation. We are accountants whose database is MS Access 2003 that runs under Win 7. To secure my clients' data we are upgrading to Win 10 for security's sake. There is a possibility that Access 2003 won't work in Win 10 even in compatibility mode (if that's...
  10. Win 10 will not boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 will not boot: Hi all i hope someone can help me ? i have a iMac that I installed win 10 on (but not through bootcamp) all was working fine but then it would not boot not sure why I think it did not like one or more of the driver updates ,Anyway I thought the best thing to do would be to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nvidia drivers bsod fake