Windows 10: Multiple BSOD crashes during everyday use

Discus and support Multiple BSOD crashes during everyday use in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i having a lot issues with my pc. Its keeps throwing random bsod's and i cant solve'em. I tried everything what internet threads suggests, upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ALPHALELE, Oct 13, 2018.

1. ALPHALELE Win User

Multiple BSOD crashes during everyday use

So i having a lot issues with my pc. Its keeps throwing random bsod's and i cant solve'em. I tried everything what internet threads suggests, upgraded from win7 to win10 and reinstalled win10 recently. BSOD's happening basicly whenever, but it happens a lot more during LoL gameplay. Also game keeps crashing by itself. Some crashes codes: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE

DESKTOP-DTNN8IG-Sat_10_13_2018_125737_06.zip

:)

ALPHALELE, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/3...t-bsods-accompanied-occasional-crashes-gputdr

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Oct 13, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Multiple cmusbdac.sys crashes

In this case, we suggest that you run some further test by following the steps provided by ZigZag3143 on this
    thread and check if works for you.

Kindly update us with the results.

Rey Bel1, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD crashes during everyday use - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD crashes

2. BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday: Hello EveryoneI have just got a PC off my friend as a hand me down spare parts gone into it all working i have a ROG STRIX 370-H Gaming, i7-8086k, 16gb Ram, Nvidia 1080Ti and with this im always crashing and bluescreening, If you would like to look at my dump files i will...
  3. BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday: Hello EveryoneI have just got a PC off my friend as a hand me down spare parts gone into it all working i have a ROG STRIX 370-H Gaming, i7-8086k, 16gb Ram, Nvidia 1080Ti and with this im always crashing and bluescreening, If you would like to look at my dump files i will...
  4. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday: I've been experiencing near daily crashes, particularly while the gf is trying to stream. OBS, Firefox, a game like Borderlands 2, Discord all at once This can lead to either a chain of repeated crashes; or, the PC will be good for several hours with no issues, only to crash...
  5. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday: I've been experiencing near daily crashes, particularly while the gf is trying to stream. OBS, Firefox, a game like Borderlands 2, Discord all at once This can lead to either a chain of repeated crashes; or, the PC will be good for several hours with no issues, only to crash...
  6. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Multiple BSOD's Everyday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD's Everyday: Hey,I have recently purchased a new NVMe SSD, but as the title suggests, ever since I started using this SSD, my laptop has been bluescreening a few times everyday rarely once, with various different stop codes. Some of these stop codes...
  8. BSOD during use: "multiple irp complete requests"

BSOD during use: "multiple irp complete requests": I am freqeuntly getting BSOD lately, always "multiple irp complete requests". I did not get them until a few months ago, while I've had my laptop for several years, and did not change any physical hardware except maybe the laptop battery. I do have Virtual Machine software,...
  9. Multiple BSOD during everyday use

Multiple BSOD during everyday use: My PC was built a few years ago by a friend of mine. Running Windows 10. I get BSOD all the time and there never seems to be any rhyme or reason to when they happen. The Stop Codes associated with the 3 attached dump files are as follows (respectively): 1....
  10. BSOD During everyday Usage

BSOD During everyday Usage: Since i have gotten my laptop i have been getting many BSODs these are the things i have done: sfc /scannow (16 times) chkdsk /r (2 times) chkdsk /f (both drives 5 times) Reset windows with remove everything through settings app Fresh windows install through settings app....