Windows 10: Multiple BSOD crashes every week

Discus and support Multiple BSOD crashes every week in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I've had a look at some of the forums which seemed to have the same problem as me (perhaps for different/same reasons). Since updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by caromaro, Dec 16, 2015.

1. caromaro Win User

Multiple BSOD crashes every week

Hi everyone,

I've had a look at some of the forums which seemed to have the same problem as me (perhaps for different/same reasons). Since updating the BIOS manually 3 weeks ago, I've been having multiple BSOD and each time the reason appears to be different. However, there are only 4 recorded BSOD in minidumps (I've had a lot more than that... but I don't know where it's gone).

Any help would be appreciated. I have attached the requested file.

Thank you,
    Caroline

:)

caromaro, Dec 16, 2015
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Dec 16, 2015
  3. dire-x Win User
    BSOD Memory_Management and other

My computer is fully up to date and is not old, every piece is less than 4 years old (except for 1 HDD). These BSOD have plagued me for months now sometimes occurring multiple times a day, and sometimes not for a whole week. It'd be great to have a stable
    system.

dire-x, Dec 16, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Please uninstall everything of Intel graphics using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from your manufacturer HP. Be sure to ONLY install the drivers using custom/advanced options.
    Attachment 54020

Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys 0: kd> lmvm igdkmd64 start end module name fffff800`48fd0000 fffff800`49618000 igdkmd64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: igdkmd64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys Image name: igdkmd64.sys Timestamp: Mon Aug 24 22:32:07 2015 (55DB7F47) CheckSum: 00629012 ImageSize: 00648000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please check HP for chipset driver updates
    HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Code: Event[1539]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 2015-12-17T08:13:14.026 Event ID: 17 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-19 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE Computer: Caroline Description: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express) BusMultiple BSOD crashes every week :Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x1 Vendor IDMultiple BSOD crashes every week :Device ID: 0x8086:0x9D11 Class Code: 0x30400 The details view of this entry contains further information[/quote]

5. caromaro Win User
    Please check HP for chipset driver updates
    HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Code: Event[1539]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 2015-12-17T08:13:14.026 Event ID: 17 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-19 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE Computer: Caroline Description: A corrected hardware error has occurred. Component: PCI Express Root Port Error Source: Advanced Error Reporting (PCI Express) BusMultiple BSOD crashes every week :Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x1 Vendor IDMultiple BSOD crashes every week :Device ID: 0x8086:0x9D11 Class Code: 0x30400 The details view of this entry contains further information[/quote] [/quote] Thanks for your reply. Just to confirm, when you mean install new drivers from the HP website, do you mean only the chipset drivers AND the graphics drivers? Or something else? There are also a few drivers within those categories, do I install all of them?

Thanks for your help.

caromaro, Dec 17, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    I mean the display drivers of course.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD crashes every week - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD crashes

2. Multiple BSODs throughout the week.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs throughout the week.: AMD Ryzen 7 2700xAMD RX 6600ASUS ROG B450-F II16GB HyperX DDR4Problem started when I updated AMD's driver to 23.3.1, but I have reverted it back to 22.11.2 since then but it still keeps happening.Dump files...
  3. Multiple BSODs throughout the week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs throughout the week.: AMD Ryzen 7 2700xAMD RX 6600ASUS ROG B450-F II16GB HyperX DDR4Problem started when I updated AMD's driver to 23.3.1, but I have reverted it back to 22.11.2 since then but it still keeps happening.Dump files...
  4. Multiple BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  5. Multiple BSODS in 2 weeks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODS in 2 weeks: So, in the past 2 weeks I have gotten 3 BSODS. I have done absolutely nothing at all to this PC and it had been running fine. I do not know why this happened. The first BSOD just showed that NVMDDKLL.sys or somehting like that failed. Then it showed the message driver power...
  6. Windows 10 bsods every week...

Windows 10 bsods every week...: Okay, I had this problem since I got my pc last year, May or something, but that shouldn't matter?, it crashes very frequently, like every week, sometimes once, somtimes twice a week, it just keeps happening, it always says SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, also the newest one I got...
  7. Multiple BSODs Every Day

Multiple BSODs Every Day: Hello, I built a computer in the last couple months and I keep getting crashes with different BSOD messages. Some of the ones I've received are: -IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL -MEMORY MANAGEMENT -PFN LIST OCCRUPT -APC INDEX MISMATCH -KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE -DPC...
  8. multiple bsod screens in two weeks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    multiple bsod screens in two weeks: i have gotten 4 bsods in two weeks; two of them in the past three hours. i have the .dmp files i just need a support guy to go through them : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-bsod-screens-in-two-weeks/33ce95dd-fdc9-414f-a6d7-002043722d92
  9. BSOD Every Week

BSOD Every Week: Hi, I keep getting a Blue screen almost every week. I recently built this computer and all works well except every week or so i get a blue screen. Below is the link to the most recent dump files, system info and drivers...
  10. Crash every week

Crash every week: Hi My new laoptop crashes like clockwork every 3-4 days, How to diagnose it? Can this memorey.DMP file help? Here is the crash report: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f Parameter 1: 5 Parameter 2: ffffe3045308e060 Parameter 3:...