Windows 10: Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately I have been getting the BSOD at least once a day and everything has been pointing to corrupted drivers. Just tonight I had the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mattarino, Jun 13, 2019 at 4:27 AM.

1. Mattarino Win User

Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Lately I have been getting the BSOD at least once a day and everything has been pointing to corrupted drivers. Just tonight I had the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - ndis.sys failed. I was suggested to run a system file checker scan and now I have honestly no clue how to tell what the issue is from the scan. The message I got was "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations" but apparently that may still mean there is an issue shown in the log from the scan.

If you have any suggestions of what I should try they would be greatly appreciated, and also If anyone is able to read the cbs.log and help me figure out what's going on with my pc then I'll leave it here:
    CBS.log - Google Drive

Here's the zip from the V2 Log Collector : DESKTOP-UQ1FAGE-(2019-06-13_03-01-46).zip

:)

2. TushantS Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

Hi,

I recently built this PC (been a few days) and I've already received numerous bsod crashes (irql_not_less_or_equal error). Just fyi only 4 dumps right now, I actually received 4-5 bsod crashes with this error before I did a complete new install of windows
    - only for the crashes to occur again, which is why I've made this post now.

I've attached my .dmp files for someone who can analyse them, and recommend fixes: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsEqazAnhQ4QhSy0qdYcBhZ9TYLw

My comp specs: Free download of drivers and PC configuration detection

Thanks

3. TushantS Win User
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

4. Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Link to Onedrive Folder:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoW7G7XlVdcjhmeL2gFXUXCkMRM3

I ran into one issue, when going through the list of steps given. When I was trying to export the system information, it would get stuck somewhere in the middle on 'printing' I restarted and tried this multiple times with no success. I am thinking this might
    be linked to the BSOD.

Thema:

Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Crashes

2. Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Lately I have been getting the BSOD at least once a day and everything has been pointing to corrupted drivers. Just tonight I had the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - ndis.sys failed. I was suggested to run a system file checker scan and now I have honestly no clue...
  3. Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe BSOD: Hi. Iv had this problem for almost year now. I keep getting constant BSODs. Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL from ntoskrnl.exe. Iv asked help countless times from countless different websites, even got help from Windows engineer and it didn't help. (He said that you cant figure...
  4. multiple occurances of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

multiple occurances of IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, I was at windows 8.1 and had had a few of these BSOD's there but since I moved to 10 I had not had them. I thought maybe an driver in the old os had been causing the issue. Well in the last week I've had 5 of these IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes so It looks like i...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crash: Hello, So it already happend to me trice that my laptop just suddenly crashes and gives me irql_not_less_or_equal error saying ndis.sys failed and I really find this strange. Can somebody please help? Thank you.Attachment 127018 80365
  6. BSOD, but mostly hard crashes

BSOD, but mostly hard crashes: I'm getting frequent hard crashes while running games fullscreen, with the occasional BSOD. I removed Kaspersky, thinking it could be the cause, run sfc /scannow, tried different video drivers, etc. I even rolled back to a time before the crashes were happening, but they...
  7. Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: im really desperate cuz of this *Sad i tried to reinstall windows several times it works fine for couple of days then that bsod happens again (it only happens when playing Overwatch) im using windows 10 pro (creators update) i will upload the most recent bsods files hopefully...
  8. Irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD

Irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD: I have been having this problem for about 5 days now, my PC will randomly give me a BSOD with the error message IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I've gotten in touch with Microsoft who were useless to say the least and now just wish to charge me. I have run memtest86 with no errors...
  9. Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod irql_not_less_or_equal: Upgrade to Windows 10 yesterday, from Windows 7 Pro. After a couple of hours of usage, I started getting BSODs, more specifically IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I decided to reset the system, but the same problem keeps occurring. I'm thinking it's a driver issue, but I am not...
  10. BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've been having BSOD's mostly while playing Dota 2. It's happened randomly in the past but yesterday it happened twice while playing Dota 2 and today, it happened once while I was in a lync call. I've tried troubleshooting by following the instructions here:...