Windows 10: Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately I have been getting the BSOD at least once a day and everything has been pointing to corrupted drivers. Just tonight I had the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mattarino, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Mattarino Win User

Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Lately I have been getting the BSOD at least once a day and everything has been pointing to corrupted drivers. Just tonight I had the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - ndis.sys failed. I was suggested to run a system file checker scan and now I have honestly no clue how to tell what the issue is from the scan. The message I got was "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations" but apparently that may still mean there is an issue shown in the log from the scan.

If you have any suggestions of what I should try they would be greatly appreciated, and also If anyone is able to read the cbs.log and help me figure out what's going on with my pc then I'll leave it here:
    CBS.log - Google Drive

Here's the zip from the V2 Log Collector : DESKTOP-UQ1FAGE-(2019-06-13_03-01-46).zip

:)

Mattarino, Jun 13, 2019
  2. TushantS Win User

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

Hi,

I recently built this PC (been a few days) and I've already received numerous bsod crashes (irql_not_less_or_equal error). Just fyi only 4 dumps right now, I actually received 4-5 bsod crashes with this error before I did a complete new install of windows
    - only for the crashes to occur again, which is why I've made this post now.

I've attached my .dmp files for someone who can analyse them, and recommend fixes: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsEqazAnhQ4QhSy0qdYcBhZ9TYLw

My comp specs: Free download of drivers and PC configuration detection

Thanks

TushantS, Jun 13, 2019
  3. TushantS Win User
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

That is actually the only thing that shows up in the bsod before the pc restarts:

stop code: irql_not_less_or_equal

TushantS, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

Link to Onedrive Folder:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoW7G7XlVdcjhmeL2gFXUXCkMRM3

I ran into one issue, when going through the list of steps given. When I was trying to export the system information, it would get stuck somewhere in the middle on 'printing' I restarted and tried this multiple times with no success. I am thinking this might
    be linked to the BSOD.

YorgoKennos, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Crashes

2. Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's for months now with mainly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error codes and have tried every solution I can think of.I've done Memtest64, Windows Memory Diagnostic, SFC /Scannow, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth, used CCleaner to update...
  3. Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's for months now with mainly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error codes and have tried every solution I can think of.I've done Memtest64, Windows Memory Diagnostic, SFC /Scannow, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth, used CCleaner to update...
  4. Multiple BSODs IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random BSOD, Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD, Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi! I'm posting here because I am badly in need of help with my computer. I've been getting BSOD's but I am posting a history of what has happened below. Skip to the bottom for a list of specs, symptoms and a link to the crash dumps. I hope someone can help me, Thank you in...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD Crashes

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD Crashes: I recently updated to the latest version of Windows 10 on my PC, and I don't 100% know if the bluescreen errors occured maybe before I updated windows or right after. Regardless, they have been occuring a lot. They occur frequently when downloading/installing games or large...
  7. Multiple Random Crashes + BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Random Crashes + BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: [ATTACH] I have recently been getting random computer freezes followed by 3-5 beeps where I can only hard reboot by holding down the power button. This was a new PC that i built back recently in December 2019. Also once got the BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Is this an...
  8. Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs

Multiple IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSODs: Hello, Before continuing, just a bit of context to clarify the situation and avoid questions: - I have changed most of my computer parts last august, this includes: the CPU Ryzen 3600x, the GPU GTX 2070, the MB b450 tuf gaming, then b450 tomahawk max in january and the RAM...
  9. Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Multiple BSOD Crashes, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Lately I have been getting the BSOD at least once a day and everything has been pointing to corrupted drivers. Just tonight I had the error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - ndis.sys failed. I was suggested to run a system file checker scan and now I have honestly no clue...
  10. Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bsod playing overwatch Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: im really desperate cuz of this *Sad i tried to reinstall windows several times it works fine for couple of days then that bsod happens again (it only happens when playing Overwatch) im using windows 10 pro (creators update) i will upload the most recent bsods files hopefully...