Windows 10: Multiple BSOD Crashes

Discus and support Multiple BSOD Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting seemingly random BSODs regularly, and I've gotten a wide variety of error codes. Memory Management, Video Memory Management... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jake-sh, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Jake-sh Win User

Multiple BSOD Crashes

I have been getting seemingly random BSODs regularly, and I've gotten a wide variety of error codes. Memory Management, Video Memory Management Internal, and multiple others. I tried to troubleshoot a while back, but I was met with dead ends. I replaced my RAM, my SSD, and have a MB replacement if that's the issue. I read an article on uploading the DMP files, though I'm not sure if I should upload them here. If anyone is willing to help me tackle this issue, I would be highly appreciative. Thank you.

:)

Jake-sh, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Linney Win User

Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557391(v=vs.85).aspx

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Jasten Win User
    Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

I cannot do the last three steps because they take too long and my computer BSOD's every time.

Multiple BSOD Crashes [​IMG]

All of the rows in the health tab said ok.

New crash dmp files.
    Dump files.

Jasten, Apr 24, 2021
  4. Multiple BSOD Crashes

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt

sakilo1990, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Multiple BSOD Crashes

1. Multiple BSOD Crashes - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Crashes

2. Multiple BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD crashes: Hello, I'm looking for some help troubleshooting blue screen crashes I'm getting on my PC. They started some time around last year and they used to happen once in a while but have increased in frequency to the point of getting 3+ crashes a day. I've gotten multiple crash...
  3. Multiple BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD crashes: Hello, I'm looking for some help troubleshooting blue screen crashes I'm getting on my PC. They started some time around last year and they used to happen once in a while but have increased in frequency to the point of getting 3+ crashes a day. I've gotten multiple crash...
  4. Multiple bsod errors and crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple bsod errors and crashes.: Been having computer issues for quite awile now, I've been getting bsod for quite sometime. The error codes are system service exeption, page fault in nonpaged area, attempted write to readonly memory, memory management. Been trying for months to fix with no avail. please...
  5. Multiple bsod errors and crashes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple bsod errors and crashes.: Been having computer issues for quite awile now, I've been getting bsod for quite sometime. The error codes are system service exeption, page fault in nonpaged area, attempted write to readonly memory, memory management. Been trying for months to fix with no avail. please...
  6. Multiple BSODs,Crashes,Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs,Crashes,Restarts: My pc recently got alot of bsods even tho it was working fine yesterday. My PC also often stutter and had multiple BSOD.Here are the stop codes:iqrl less or equalpfn list corruptunexpected kernel mode trapsystem service exceptionsystem thread exception not handledi figured it...
  7. Multiple App crashes and BSODs

Multiple App crashes and BSODs: Hello everyone, I've been experiencing "random" app mostly games crashes and BSODs on my computer for a quite some time now. Recently I finally decided to troubleshoot these issues. I'm getting quite desperate as I cannot find a solution for some time now. I'll really...
  8. Multiple BSODs and crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSODs and crashing: This is already my third post on this problem, because the two other people i talked to stopped responding. Basically I have recently upgraded my PC and now I am getting multiple BSOD errors and frequent crashes. However I have no idea why this happens nor how I can...
  9. Multiple BSOD Crashes

Multiple BSOD Crashes: Over the last couple weeks I've been experiencing multiple BSOD crashes. I've followed the steps in the following thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 and...
  10. Multiple BSOD errors and crashing

Multiple BSOD errors and crashing: Hello everyone, I have recently upgraded a lot of parts in my PC and as a consequence I am now facing several crashes on a daily basis. So naturally, I would like to fix them at home before having to get a costly repair. Some of the error messages inculde: DRIVER IRQL NOT...