Windows 10: Multiple BSOD Error Codes

Discus and support Multiple BSOD Error Codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having multiple different bsod error codes on my computer. The list includes: System service exception, kmode excpetion not handled,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IanPhares, Mar 10, 2019.

1. IanPhares Win User

Multiple BSOD Error Codes

I have been having multiple different bsod error codes on my computer. The list includes: System service exception, kmode excpetion not handled, System thread exception not handled, critical structure corruption, attempted write to readonly memory, unexpected kernal mode trap, iqrl not less or equal, and page fault in nonpaged area.

The bsod's usually occur 5-10 minutes after startup but they sometimes occur as soon as windows boots to the desktop.

My PC specs are:

• i7-8700k
    • Corsair h100i GTX Water cooler
    • ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
    • Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8 gb DDR4-3200
    • Sandisk Extreme 240 GB SSD
    • Sapphire RX480 8GB Nitro
    • Corsair 430 W 80+ Bronze ATX
    • Windows 10

I feel like it is a problem with my ram but I ran memtest and it found 0 errors. I've also reinstalled windows and updated my graphics drivers but neither helped. Also, I sometimes get weird artifacting on my display. Google chrome aw snaps really frequently while using.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiIEW28iHL5-nj-JlMoMIhhSFIR_

Here is a link to some of the minidumps. If more are needed I can just use my computer for a few minutes to generate more

:)

IanPhares, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Wind47 Win User
    Wind47, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Multiple BSOD Error Codes

BSOD error codes HELP!!!!!!

yeah, i did the chkdsk /r and passed it. I was not aware of needing to run sfc at the time as most everything i had found indicated Bad sectors as the cause. The codes are 2 separate codes. The system had had problems posting and the Mobo had previously been replaced. As soon as the Cx received the system he started getting the BSOD errors.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSOD Error Codes

1. Multiple BSOD Error Codes - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Error

2. BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes: Hi Everyone,I'm struggling to troubleshoot some issues I'm having on my PC. I restarted my computed and have been getting a variety of BSOD. These happen when I try to log in so I cannot do any troubleshooting steps that would be required after log in. I have also tried doing...
  3. BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issue - Multiple Error Codes: Hi Everyone,I'm struggling to troubleshoot some issues I'm having on my PC. I restarted my computed and have been getting a variety of BSOD. These happen when I try to log in so I cannot do any troubleshooting steps that would be required after log in. I have also tried doing...
  4. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  5. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day: Hello,I have formatted my entire computer and my multiple disk, reset the BIOS to default setting, updated the BIOS, updated all driver, still, everyday I get multiple BSOD error.Here is the lift in order of the most common to the least;1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT2....
  6. Multiple BSOD error code, multiple BSOD a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11

Multiple error codes BSOD windows 11: hey,I have been using my laptop for studying and working, suddenly I got a BSOD with the error ntoskrnl.exe .note this is not the first BSOD on this laptop, in fact there were multiple BSODs and thankfully I had fixed them most of them by doing research on the internet, but...
  8. Multiple BSOD Codes

Multiple BSOD Codes: Hello, Recently while gaming I have experienced a couple BSOD, each with different codes. I am running Windows 10 and I built this desktop about a year and a half ago. Any help would be appreciated. Attached here is my log. If you need anymore information from me let me...
  9. Multiple BSOD each with different error codes

Multiple BSOD each with different error codes: For probably the past month or so I have been experiencing BSODs. Each time they are for different reasons. They have been a little farther a part recently. I can usually read dump files okay, but am still relatively inexperienced at it. With each one being different, it has...
  10. Multiple BSOD error codes

Multiple BSOD error codes: I updated from windows 7 the day that 10 launched and for a few days everything worked perfectly, then I crashed a few times, and today I crashed three times, all for different reasons. The first crash was a kernell_data_inpage_error. I did occasionally get this in 7, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bsod different error codes