Windows 10: Multiple BSOD errors, computer won’t start

Discus and support Multiple BSOD errors, computer won’t start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So far i’ve experience these 3 errors: -critical process died -0xc000021a -PROCESS1 INITIALIZATON FAILED I was able to use my computer somewhat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZacharyDalonges, May 28, 2019.

1. Multiple BSOD errors, computer won’t start

So far i’ve experience these 3 errors:

-critical process died

-0xc000021a

-PROCESS1 INITIALIZATON FAILED

I was able to use my computer somewhat as it would startup but it was acting very strange. For instance chrome was crashing and there were green lines on my screen (weird). Occasional critical process died and computer would shut down.

Then it moved onto automatic repair mode and I was able to go there once but as I was attempting a fix it crashed again. Now I am not able to even get into automatic repair mode as it crashes before then. Please help!

:)

ZacharyDalonges, May 28, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 28, 2019
  3. I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Thanks for your answer.

This solution did not solve my problem since my computer won´t power up at all. it is as if the computer is completely dead and I have tried different outlets that work for other computers but it still won´t power up.

Is my motherboard broken?

TimmyAndersson, May 28, 2019
  4. Multiple BSOD errors, computer won’t start

I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Thanks for your answer.

This solution did not solve my problem since my computer won´t power up at all. it is as if the computer is completely dead and I have tried different outlets that work for other computers but it still won´t power up.

Is my motherboard broken?

TimmyAndersson, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSOD errors, computer won’t start

1. Multiple BSOD errors, computer won’t start - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD errors

2. Computer won’t start properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t start properly: When I start my computer it says this “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change nighcause. To fix the problem:1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your comple2. Choose your language settings, and then click"Next.3. Click"Repair your...
  3. Computer won’t start properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t start properly: When I start my computer it says this “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change nighcause. To fix the problem:1. Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your comple2. Choose your language settings, and then click"Next.3. Click"Repair your...
  4. Computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t start up: I have a laptop which is approx 10 years old, and has developed a faulty where it won’t start. I get the flash screen and this is followed by a grey screen.. I have tried to boot in to diagnostics by pressing the on / off button 3 times, doesn’t work. I have also created a...
  5. Computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won’t start up: I have a laptop which is approx 10 years old, and has developed a faulty where it won’t start. I get the flash screen and this is followed by a grey screen.. I have tried to boot in to diagnostics by pressing the on / off button 3 times, doesn’t work. I have also created a...
  6. Computer won’t start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer won’t start

Computer won’t start: How to get computer started again? I have error code 0x0000225. I put a windows creation tool in a usb and i dont know where to go from here. I saw videos saying to put in commands in the command prompt but nothing is working. Can someone help me just start my entire laptop...
  8. Computer won’t start properly

Computer won’t start properly: When I turn on my laptop, everything appears normal until I sign in. When I sign in it gets stuck on a loop of going to a white screen then my desktop and back to white. I can’t click the start menu, file explorer isn’t running. I can access task manager but when I try to end...
  9. Computer won’t start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won’t start: Yesterday I restarted and updated my ASUS computer running Windows 10. It restarted normally and evrything seemed fine. Later when Inopened my laptop the screen was blue and said something about deleting Flash with abloading bar. I’d never seen this before and was worried it...
  10. Multiple BSOD errors started recently

Multiple BSOD errors started recently: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Nvidia GTX 570 ASUS P8Z77-V-LK Intel i7-3770k 3.50 GHz PSU: OCZ 700W Poking around the internet makes it seem like this is a rather common occurrence. Starting Monday (I think) I started getting artifacts all over my screen then my computer would...