Windows 10: Multiple BSOD errors. I cannot find out what is causing the issue.

Discus and support Multiple BSOD errors. I cannot find out what is causing the issue. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First of all, these are the BSOD related errors I've been getting. ------------------------------------------- system_thread_exception_not_handled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DolanWhite, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD errors. I cannot find out what is causing the issue.

First of all, these are the BSOD related errors I've been getting.

-------------------------------------------

system_thread_exception_not_handled
    ntoskrnl.exe
    irql not less or equal
    nvlddmkm.sys
    stop code memory management
    ntfs.sys failed

attempted execute of no execute memory

-------------------------------------------

Here are the steps I've taken so far.

1. My ram passed the memtest but i replaced them anyway, still getting BSOD

2. Did a FRESH install of Windows 10 on another HDD. Still BSOD

3. Reapplied thermal paste to my CPU in case it was overheating

4. Made sure my RAM is compatible with my motherboard.

5. Reinstalled Windows 10 multiple times

6. Used the recommended settings for Driver Verifier i also tried deleting the settings

7. Disabled all non-microsoft startup apps and services

8. Made sure drivers for my motherboard, GPU, and CPU were all updated to the latest settings I even tried older drivers

9. Checked device manager to make sure no drivers had any errors

10. Let windows 10 update all drivers itself and I installed all of the latest updates

11. I have no antivirus installed

12. I have obtained a BSOD even in safe mode.

13. I have done NO overclocker whatsoever.

14. I have tried enabling/disabling the XMP profile for my RAM both old and new RAM

15. Windows memory diagnostics came back with no errors.

Here are my system specs

RTX 2070 Super

Ryzen 5 3600 w/ an AIO 280mm watercooler

Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2666 8GB

Corsair RM 750X

Tomahawk B450 with latest BIOS

As you can see I've exhausted every avenue I can to the best of my ability. Unfortunately, I do not know how to read minidumps. Any help would be much appreciated. At this point I'm assuming either my graphics card, cpu or motherboard is faulty and causing these errors.

Here is a onedrive link to my last 5 minidumps as well as a save all of my event viewer.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqb8ANSMglQokjogEKCNvk1NiMPv

Also keep in mind, I'm living in Thailand temporarily so it might take some time for me to respond. Thank you.

:)

DolanWhite, Dec 3, 2020
  2. buncieboy Win User

Multiple BSODS with different errors, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Wow thats a lot of usual causes!

Just to clarify / remove some things of that list, as mentioned the RAM has passed memtest multiple times, none of my hardware is OC'd, BIOS is fully up to date.

As far as I'm aware this is because its the single ram speed, and with it being DDR its 800*2=1600, I could be mistaken though?

As for the slots basically I was having BSOD's whenever any module was installed in one of the channels, so I had to move both modules over to the other channel, and this seemed to fix it, however I can move them back around to see what happens.

As for the memory I could have sworn I saw it on the supported list a while ago, ill check with the vendor of my PC.

Thanks for all the help Multiple BSOD errors. I cannot find out what is causing the issue. :)

So whats the next step?

buncieboy, Dec 3, 2020
  3. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple BSOD errors. I cannot find out what is causing the issue. [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Multiple BSOD errors. I cannot find out what is causing the issue.

Multiple Errors Causing BSOD Windows 10-64bit

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you with your issue.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

I suggest you to try the steps given in the below link and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD errors. I cannot find out what is causing the issue.

1. Multiple BSOD errors. I cannot find out what is causing the issue. - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD errors

2. BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these: Hello,Hoping I can get some help with these BSOD files I am seeing recently. I tried to install Discord which is the latest one. Another one started happening after I installed a new GPU and the drivers are up to date. Just not sure what to do here. Thank you in advance to...
  3. BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these: Hello,Hoping I can get some help with these BSOD files I am seeing recently. I tried to install Discord which is the latest one. Another one started happening after I installed a new GPU and the drivers are up to date. Just not sure what to do here. Thank you in advance to...
  4. BSOD issues trying to figure out what is causing these

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random, Constant BSOD errors. Cannot find a cause.

Random, Constant BSOD errors. Cannot find a cause.: Hello! I have a desktop that has been having some issues with constant blue screen errors. The codes are seemingly random, but a couple of them repeat more than others. This issue has been occurring for a couple months, but I could usually work around it by having a game run...
  6. How to find out what caused BSOD?

How to find out what caused BSOD?: I got a BSOD with the message "WHEA uncorrectable error" and nothing else specified Then it booted into BIOS repeatedly until I turned off the PC and turned on back again Is there a way to check now what caused this? Thanks 174997
  7. How to find out what caused BSOD?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find out what caused BSOD?: I got a BSOD with the message "WHEA uncorrectable error" and nothing else specified Then it booted into BIOS repeatedly until I turned off the PC and turned on back again Is there a way to check now what caused this? Thanks 174997
  8. Trying to figure out whats causing my BSOD, but I cannot find the minidump folder, even...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to figure out whats causing my BSOD, but I cannot find the minidump folder, even...: As the title says I have been having BSOD, and am trying to figure out whats been causing it. I have went up through the steps to create an automatic dump on crash, but I cannot find the folder in %systemroot%. There is no minidump folder, so I am wondering if I did...
  9. Need help finding out what caused a BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help finding out what caused a BSOD: Yesterday I was browsing the steam store when the computer froze up and rebooted itself. This the file that was created using WinDBG when analyzing the dump file: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Aq3i0DT2JpRFgWPq6VM4YlgV_ZM9?e=H5RbYm This is the original memory dump file:...
  10. BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.

BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.: Attached is the file thingy. Just will BSOD randomly. From watching videos, sometimes when browsing the web, or when gaming. It doesn't happen that often. Like every 3 days I'll get a BSOD. Any help would be appreciated. 51426