Windows 10: Multiple BSOD errors immediately after startup from sleep

Discus and support Multiple BSOD errors immediately after startup from sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting a lot of BSOD errors recently but always within a minute or so from starting my computer up from sleep. The messages seem random, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fooznugget, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Multiple BSOD errors immediately after startup from sleep

I've been getting a lot of BSOD errors recently but always within a minute or so from starting my computer up from sleep. The messages seem random, but one time I noticed graphical glitches before the BSOD so I have a suspicion that it may be related to the graphics card/drivers. If it doesn't crash within the first few minutes, it seems to be fine.

:)

fooznugget, Oct 28, 2015

2. BSOD: 9 DIFFERENT messages appear during continuous loop of reboot

I have tried multiple times to access my StartUp screen via SafeMode. The three times I have gotten as far as my StartUp screen I immediately get a BSOD with the message of shutting down due to Memory Management...

RobertBursian, Oct 28, 2015
  3. BSOD when resuming from suspend on win10 x64 (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED)

Replacing the SATA cable with a new one didn't help. This time however BSODs were different. After the pc was woken from sleep mode it froze for ~15 seconds, then it returned KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR and immediately rebooted (didn't produce minidump for
    that one unfortunately). After it rebooted it instantly crashed producing MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error and then rebooted. Please find dumps with event log below.

Sendspace.com Mobile File

amazin_marvin, Oct 28, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Multiple BSOD errors immediately after startup from sleep

Hi fooznugget,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The dumps are indicating hardware problems, meaning problems with the memory and/or hard drive(s)
    Code: SYMBOL_NAME: REGION_PAGED_OUT FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner MODULE_NAME: hardware IMAGE_NAME: hardware DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0[/quote] With a 0x1A and some activity leading to the file system in other dumps I recommend to test both the hard drive and memory.

Multiple BSOD errors immediately after startup from sleep [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD & SSD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Thema:

Multiple BSOD errors immediately after startup from sleep

1. Multiple BSOD errors immediately after startup from sleep - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD errors

2. multiple BSOD's after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    multiple BSOD's after startup: To start off, my specs: Win10 64-bit AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Asrock B450 PRO4 2x Corsair 16 GB DDR4-3200 970 EVO PLUS SSD be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W CM BSOD's usually happen in the morning 1-2 times, or when I run games/programs that heavily use the GPU. I also noticed that they...
  3. multiple BSOD's after startup

multiple BSOD's after startup: To start off, my specs: Win10 64-bit AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Asrock B450 PRO4 2x Corsair 16 GB DDR4-3200 970 EVO PLUS SSD be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W CM BSOD's usually happen in the morning 1-2 times, or when I run games/programs that heavily use the GPU. I also noticed that they...
  4. Computer wakes from sleep immediately after putting to sleep

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer wakes from sleep immediately after putting to sleep: The problem i have is when i select to put my PC into sleep mode (Start>Power icon>Sleep). The screen goes black as if its entering sleep mode, but then almost immediately 'wakes up' and my video cam starts looking for a face to scan. I'm "assuming" this is related to...
  5. Multiple BSOD after startup

Multiple BSOD after startup: Hello, I've had problems with BSOD for years now and decided to get myself a new GPU for Christmas as the old one was the reason for most of my crashes. After I installed the new one the amount of BSOD decreased but I'm still having them on startup and now I can also get...
  6. BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep

BSOD Error After Waking Up from Sleep: I put my PC to sleep and when I wake it up, I'm getting no display on my monitors although the PC itself wakes up. I reboot the computer and encounter a BSOD "VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys)" I recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Nvidia drivers have been...
  7. BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate V2

BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate V2: This is just a continuation of a previous thread which was marked as too old. See BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate Had another BSOD immediately after returning from hibernate. I checked the disk again but saw no further errors so I can rule out the disk this time...
  8. multiple BSOD errors even just from startup

multiple BSOD errors even just from startup: We started with basically hourly BSODs. We had a different processor [AMD A10 Series] in the computer and it ran fine for several hours, possibly overnight. That's how we found out it was the processor itself, and replaced it. Now, we are still getting SOME BSODs, but...
  9. BSOD immediately after waking from sleep

BSOD immediately after waking from sleep: Hi All. I'm getting a blue screen advising "ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY" a couple of seconds after my computer wakes from sleep mode. It's not sporadic as it happens every time. I've downloaded the log collector and attached the ZIP file to this post. First time...
  10. BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate

BSOD immediately after sleep/hibernate: I sometimes get a failure from either Corrupt Page or Memory Management after returning from either sleep mode or hibernate. Always caused by ntoskrnl.exe+142940. I wonder if it might be caused by my trying to log in too soon and the different threads running before memory...