Windows 10: Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage

Discus and support Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problem with my computer.I keep getting multiple BSOD during every kind of activity. Browsing internet, watching videos, gaming, etc.The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fabrizio smiroldo, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage

Hi, i have a problem with my computer.I keep getting multiple BSOD during every kind of activity. Browsing internet, watching videos, gaming, etc.The messages are varied. Kernel Failure, IRQ failure, Page Fault, etc.Following are multiple minidumps i have saved.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HfFHXSz7Pp-_-0VOz8k_6UaTdZRh8gko/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1EMTCYCX1LqCFBHbGo-YDy-3FVAqRK4AC/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hj0xx_hGNYC7-PCstWCOLlz3SYmb23MW/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1l5W67H1Gcyl501UY5J5PudY6iXEYsIOz/view?usp=sharingI tried mu

:)

fabrizio smiroldo, Aug 14, 2022

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Senarium Win User

Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage

1. Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD errors

2. Is this RAM usage normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this RAM usage normal?: I have no tabs open in chrome and steam is on the homepage. Is this normal? If not, how can I fix it?Sometimes chrome goes up to multiple GB of Ram and steam goes up to 500MB...
  3. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  4. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors: I get multiple around 15-20 in a single day BSoD with different kind of errors. And when I check the event viewer after the restart I get this type of error each time. I don't know what it is. A previous post I made about this error, people said something is wrong with my...
  5. Multiple BSoD and Multiple Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage

Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage: Hi, i have a problem with my computer.I keep getting multiple BSOD during every kind of activity. Browsing internet, watching videos, gaming, etc.The messages are varied. Kernel Failure, IRQ failure, Page Fault, etc.Following are multiple minidumps i have...
  7. Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage

Multiple BSOD errors in normal usage: Hi, i have a problem with my computer.I keep getting multiple BSOD during every kind of activity. Browsing internet, watching videos, gaming, etc.The messages are varied. Kernel Failure, IRQ failure, Page Fault, etc.Following are multiple minidumps i have...
  8. Multiple BSODs in normal, safe mode works

Multiple BSODs in normal, safe mode works: Hi I can get into Safe Mode but in normal I just get constant BSODs I have tested RAM, Motherboard and changed drivers, reinstalled windows multiple times but same thing keeps happening Please help Many Thanks Tom...
  9. BSOD on Win10 while normal usage

BSOD on Win10 while normal usage: Hello, For some time now my Windows 10 has crashed at random times, increasingly often. I don't recall having an update of the system or installing any drivers recently. BSOD happens at random, with different applications running or sometimes even right after starting my...
  10. BSOD in normal usage, error 0x00000109

BSOD in normal usage, error 0x00000109: Hello. My laptop had encountered a BSOD when I was browsing Facebook on Firefox. I didn't open any other apps besides Firefox. I have provided a zip file contained the dump file below for deep analysis purpose, if anyone can help me figure the culprit of the problem. Thank...