Windows 10: Multiple BSOD Errors, Need Help with troubleshooting

Discus and support Multiple BSOD Errors, Need Help with troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently tried to play THE SIMS 4, and recently got a TON of BSOD errors, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas and/or fixes for what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackW25, Jun 13, 2020.

1. JackW25 Win User

Multiple BSOD Errors, Need Help with troubleshooting

Hello, I have recently tried to play THE SIMS 4, and recently got a TON of BSOD errors, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas and/or fixes for what could be causing this. Thank you.

ERROR STOP CODES:

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED nvlddmkm.sys

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ndis.sys

:)

JackW25, Jun 13, 2020

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jun 13, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    John Vil, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD Errors, Need Help with troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Errors

2. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  3. Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Troubleshooting BSOD Error: Hey all, so a couple months ago, I kept getting weird issues with my computer. It would occasionally turn off completely out of nowhere, no overheat or anything, or it would blue screen. The most common error was "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and most recently...
  4. Need help with multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with multiple BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search...
  5. Multiple BSODs need HELP!

Multiple BSODs need HELP!: OK, so i've had a total of 5 BSOD the past 12 days, all happening 3-5 days apart from each other. The first one happened while i was watching a discord stream and had open: vscode, 18 chrome tabslmao, PuTTY, winscp and maybe LoL client might be wrong though. I was also...
  6. BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting

BSOD troubleshooting Need help troubleshooting: Hi Microsoft Team, On the past 3 days, I have 3 BSOD. Attached is the minidump & MSINFO of my computer: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqAhNMuZyKrSiCyw3z3Bn0Gex3Mz?e=kVkDP1 Regards, Michael...
  7. Help needed to Troubleshoot the error

Help needed to Troubleshoot the error: Dear MS Community, We are having some network related errors OPC communication alarms related to several servers connected through DCOM configuration in Server Client fashion. When checked from Windows Event Summary, we found one of OPC Server service crashed. We would like...
  8. Multiple BSOD need help

Multiple BSOD need help: I have been having Blue screeen death since I assembled my new PC in Januarary, 2020. One time I could not load into windows 10 at all and had to recovery and reinstall. The codes of blue screen are different from time to time. Can anyone help me find out what the problem...
  9. Multiple BSOD need help!

Multiple BSOD need help!: Just started about a month ago keep getting multiple bsod errors here are the logs from Windbg I've tried Virus Scan, Full Hard Drive windows install refresh and memtest86 with 8 passes 0 errors Can anyone help me diagnose these blue screens I keep getting thanks!...
  10. Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs

Need help troubleshooting intermittent BSODs: Hi all, this is my first post here. I need a little help with some problems I've been having in recent months; intermittent crashes and BSODs, the latest one occurring this afternoon. The problems arise mostly with two fractal art programs that I use. By their nature these...