Windows 10: Multiple BSOD errors occurring almost every time I use the machine.

Discus and support Multiple BSOD errors occurring almost every time I use the machine. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been using WINDOWS 10 64 Bit OS home edition - free upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 on my home desktop. Multiple BSOD errors occurring almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sri Pushpa, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD errors occurring almost every time I use the machine.

I have been using WINDOWS 10 64 Bit OS home edition - free upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 on my home desktop.

Multiple BSOD errors occurring almost every time I use the machine for a long time. The typical error codes are below.

1. kernel security check failure windows 10

2. dpc violation watchdog windows 10

3. exception thread not handled windows 10

Tried all solutions that were provided in multiple forums like below, but the BSOD errors continue.

All windows updates are made timely

Drivers are up to date per the device manager

Tried to reinstall Windows 10 multiple times

Memory error scans done multiple times with no issues reported

Additional observations:

Restoring from a restoration point always ends in infinite loop, so had to go for fresh installation each time there is any major issue/file corruption etc

BSOD crash sometimes identified during windows shutdown process

BSOD crashes happened multiple times while watching a YT video with picture frozen and crackling audio

Appreciate your help in identifying the right root cause as this has been very annoying and nothing is fixing the real issue.

Please let me know if any additional info required for your expert analysis.

Thank you.

Sri

:)

Sri Pushpa, Jul 11, 2020
  2. auggy Win User

BSOD during boot every other time

The Event Logs did not show any evidence of BSODs so they may not even be recorded in the Event Viewer.

At this point I might suggest to try a clean boot, restart the computer a few times, and see if the same BSODs occur:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Follow the steps for Windows 8.1. Windows Key + S opens Search

auggy, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Intermittent store_data_structure_corruption bsods every ~2 days

I have a Thinkpad X1 yoga model 20JE. I have had multiple BSOD errors that occur seemingly during regular use. They occur approximately every 2 days with the error usually being STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, but a couple of times it has been IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. The BSODs seem to occur more frequently when streaming 1440p/4k video on youtube, and when connected to be TB15 thunderbolt 3 dock, however it has happened with MS office open on battery power with no connected peripherals.

My computer is always up to date with windows, and I have regular driver updates through the manufacturer's system update tool.

I have performed the main troubleshooting steps listed here bar turning on fast-startup: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/...-screen-errors

I have also performing a offline WinDef scan, SFC, DISM, chkdsk on boot drive, memory test (in Lenovo diagnostic several times + memtest64 overnight outside of windows, all with no errors or irregularities. I have also performed an in-place upgrade and a power cycle as advised by Microsoft Windows support chat agents.

I've used dump file viewers and they all lists ntoskrnl.exe but I cannot get any information as to what drivers are the root of these crashes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have an inkling that it is a very intermittent memory fault that hasn't been picked up by my memory diagnostic tests.

Attachment 179237

cheechthecheech, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Multiple BSOD errors occurring almost every time I use the machine.

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD errors occurring almost every time I use the machine.

1. Multiple BSOD errors occurring almost every time I use the machine. - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD errors

2. Multiple errors occured at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple errors occured at the same time.: There was an error that occured yesterday where it showed me a blue screen and said to go to https://www.windows.com/stopcode/ and the error was "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" then I did some of the steps since I can't even log in my pin because it kept on doing that. Since it was...
  3. Multiple errors occured at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple errors occured at the same time.: There was an error that occured yesterday where it showed me a blue screen and said to go to https://www.windows.com/stopcode/ and the error was "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" then I did some of the steps since I can't even log in my pin because it kept on doing that. Since it was...
  4. Multiple errors occured at the same time.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs every day with different errors each time: I've been encountering about 5-6 blue screens a day with different reasons, which has been quite annoying when I'm in the middle of doing something important. If anyone could suggest any solutions or causes that would be great, thanks. DMP files:...
  6. Multiple BSODs almost every day of using PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple BSODs almost every day of using PC: Hello, I purchased a certified refurbished PC recently and the first few days it ran fine. About a week into using it almost daily, I noticed it had restarted and wiped whatever I was working on at the moment. This kept happening until I finally caught a BSOD on my screen. I...
  7. Multiple BSOD Errors - Every time it is a different one!

Multiple BSOD Errors - Every time it is a different one!: I have an Acer Predator PH-315-53 was working perfectly fine when it had the fresh installation of the Windows 10 software. After a few months I started receiving BSOD's and it would conveniently occur either directly after or a few days later from a windows update. The...
  8. BSOD with this error almost brand new machine

BSOD with this error almost brand new machine: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  9. BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS

BSOD ALMOST EVERY DAY, DIFFERENT ERRORS: I have an Asus Strix laptop with windows 10 Home. After using the PC or leave it powered on for more than 5 hours, it is getting Blue screen... It is really annoying. Updated all the drivers, windows patches, bios, memory check, remove the AV and reinstall a new one -...
  10. BSOD occurring every time my computer idles

BSOD occurring every time my computer idles: Hello, While searching online for a solution to my BSODs, I came across Windows 10 Forums and thought I'd ask you guys! I recently built my first computer to use for when I work remotely. Everything was great to start, but after a short time (a few days to a week or two),...