Windows 10: Multiple BSOD errors on Windows 10 device after installing 1903 update

Discus and support Multiple BSOD errors on Windows 10 device after installing 1903 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. 2-3 weeks ago, I bought new parts for my PC, with which I went from Intel to AMD. After installing the parts, I did not reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DraftierSpark96, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Multiple BSOD errors on Windows 10 device after installing 1903 update

Hello everyone. 2-3 weeks ago, I bought new parts for my PC, with which I went from Intel to AMD. After installing the parts, I did not reinstall Windows as at that time I didn't have a USB drive to do it with, so I just let the PC be like it is. It was fine, everything worked like it supposed to, couldn't complain at all etc. By the time the 1903 update rolled out, Windows started throwing BSODs like its life would depend on that. At the time that started happening, I though that "Oh well, the time to reinstall Windows finally came" & after like 2-3 days of getting the BSODs, I went & reinstalled Windows, fully wiping the drive it was on. Now, the thing is that you'd think the issues would go away after you reinstall the OS, as it redownloads all the proper drivers for the hardware etc. & is just basically fresh without all the **** from the previous system. The problem for me, is that even though I did all of that, I am STILL GETTING A LOT OF BSODS, even 5-7 a day (yes, A DAY). You'd think that the errors it throws, would be the same each time, indicating an issue in a particular hardware component (or software), but for me, every time it does that, it shows a different error from the pool of like 7 different ones by now (I'm not even kidding). The most frequent error I was/am getting is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL closely followed by KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED as well as SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, latest one being MEMORY_MANAGMENT. The other problem with these is that they appear at random moments, even just when the PC is idling. So far, all I've done is to uninstall the KB450 something update as I felt that it was the one causing my issues, reinstalled drivers for my GPU & network card but as well, I let scf /scannow do its thing & it was fine after that for a few hours, but then, it's like a bomb exploded & I started being bombarded with BSODs that I can't solve. The thing I noticed, is that from all the 15 BSODs in the last 3 days, I have only 5 or 6 minidumps because whenever that happens, it just freezes at 0 or 100% of collecting information & I have to manually reboot the PC, as it can be stuck even for over 20 minutes. If you wish, I can include all the minidumps I have so maybe you'll be able to work something out, because right now I can't do work or even play games, as the BSODs just happen at the most random of times.

Please help me, as my PC is being close to unusable in this state & I have no idea what to do to fix it, as none of the things I tried have helped with the issue in the long run

***Original title Windows 10 1903 update - Nothing, but constant BSODs***

:)

DraftierSpark96, Jun 13, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 13, 2019
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Multiple BSOD errors on Windows 10 device after installing 1903 update

Can't open Windows Sandbox Error 0x80070002

Microsoft has acknowledged this issue now:

Windows Sandbox may fail to start with error code “0x80070002”Windows Sandbox may fail to start with "ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (0x80070002)" on devices in which the operating system language is changed during the update process when installing Windows 10, version 1903.

Affected platforms:
    • Client: Windows 10, version 1903

Next steps: We are working on a resolution and estimate a solution will be available in late June.

hsehestedt, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Multiple BSOD errors on Windows 10 device after installing 1903 update

1. Multiple BSOD errors on Windows 10 device after installing 1903 update - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD errors

2. Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10: Hello!Yesterday, 02/JUN/2022, I formatted my computer and did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit using the ISO from the Microsoft website which I believe is version 21H2. Today, 03/JUN/2022, I had 4 BSODs. I opened a case with Microsoft, the technician asked me to...
  3. Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10: Hello!Yesterday, 02/JUN/2022, I formatted my computer and did a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit using the ISO from the Microsoft website which I believe is version 21H2. Today, 03/JUN/2022, I had 4 BSODs. I opened a case with Microsoft, the technician asked me to...
  4. Multiple BSODs after fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple bsod after clean install of windows 10

Multiple bsod after clean install of windows 10: Hi, I was experiencing major issues and multiple BSOD on my PC. So I performed a clean install of Windows 10, downloaded from Microsoft website. After clean install, my PC was running perfectly and no BSOD in sight. Well, that was until today that is . I'm not sure if it's...
  6. Multiple BSOD after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple BSOD after Windows Update: Minidump file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqbzodFSAKb4r3nk63WoCRHE7Lsd?e=HS6S5m OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 Components:https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/21391461 Mobo is a b350F All hardware is less than a year old and bought new except...
  7. Multiple BSOD after Windows Update Installed

Multiple BSOD after Windows Update Installed: I installed this update (K4515384) on September 18 and ever since then I've been getting random blue screens of death. My friend thinks it's this update in particular causing them. According to Google, a few others are having problems with this update and their internet...
  8. BSOD after updating Windows 10 to Version 1903

BSOD after updating Windows 10 to Version 1903: I've been a BSOD problem with stop code KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION on my Acer laptop with Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 1903 installed on it. I ran DISM and SFC, and updated all of my drivers using Driver Easy, and yet I'm still having this problem. OneDrive link...
  9. BSOD after 1903 update

BSOD after 1903 update: Hi, I've updated my PC to 1903 Update 2 days back and i am getting BSOD after using my pc for a while it restarts itself again. This is happening every time i use my PC . I've looked for this problem on Microsoft's website and after some digging i found an article for the...
  10. Multiple BSODs After Windows 10 Clean Install

Multiple BSODs After Windows 10 Clean Install: I recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 via a clean install. Ever since I have been getting multiple BSODs for what appears to be all different reasons. My system worked fine before this. The BSODs seem to be random. I have tried updating drivers and such to no...