Windows 10: Multiple BSOD Errors on Windows 10 Version 1909

Discus and support Multiple BSOD Errors on Windows 10 Version 1909 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I recently bought and built a new custom PC and every since then I keep getting different blue screen errors such as "memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatrickM7, Jan 3, 2020.

1. PatrickM7 Win User

Multiple BSOD Errors on Windows 10 Version 1909

Hi everyone,

I recently bought and built a new custom PC and every since then I keep getting different blue screen errors such as "memory management", "System Service Exception", "IRQL Not Less Or Equal", "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area". I have updated windows and gone through all of my drivers and updated them. I ran memory diagnostics, system file checker, anti-virus scans. I've switch out RAM sticks and changed from using a wifi card to ethernet. It will generally crash 3 times in one day then for a couple of days it wont crash, repeating the process. I have also check temperatures of the CPU and GPU and they are well below 60 degrees at any given time. I play games on the computer but the GPU isn't being overloaded and neither is the CPU. If anyone has any solutions/suggestions please let me know.

Thanks.

:)

PatrickM7, Jan 3, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Multiple BSOD Errors on Windows 10 Version 1909

BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple BSOD Errors on Windows 10 Version 1909 [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD Errors on Windows 10 Version 1909

1. Multiple BSOD Errors on Windows 10 Version 1909 - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Errors

2. Windows 10 version 1909 frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 version 1909 frequent BSOD: I keep getting BSOD once a day and it's usually Driver IRQL not less or equal, it usually happens while I'm playing games, but today it happened while I was watching youtube, I completely removed and reinstalled my graphics card drivers, but it didn't help, I have 5...
  3. Windows 10 Version 1909 Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 1909 Error: Hello! I have been trying to install the Windows version 1909 update, but it fails every time. It goes through the entire installation process, but then gives me a "windows failed to start" screen and asks me to repair my computer using a windows installation disc. I'm...
  4. Windows 10 Version 1909 install errors

Windows 10 Version 1909 install errors: Hi. I am running Windows Pro, Version 1809, which was installed a year ago. Over the course of the last few months, I have tried at least 20-30 times to install version 1909. Every time I try to install it, it re-downloads the entire installation package. I have deleted the...
  5. Updating to Windows 10 1909 on multiple laptops, Enterprise Version

Updating to Windows 10 1909 on multiple laptops, Enterprise Version: Hi All, thanks in advance, Can i update my Windows 10 Enterprise to latest 1909 build using Update Assistant and use same download/esd file in Windows10Upgrade folder as local copy for updating other laptops all of them windows 10 enterprise version. Ps: IT Team is trying...
  6. BSOD et Windows 10 version 1909

BSOD et Windows 10 version 1909: Hi, Windows starts and creates a dump file, it restarts and indicates that it could not boot properly. I do a re-start and no problem this time. The last three dump files in txt file : Thank you for your help. Nic Sorry for my english, I am French :-...
  7. BSOD et Windows 10 version 1909

BSOD et Windows 10 version 1909: Hi, It offers a menu and I choose the mode without failure. Attached is the TXT file containing the last dump files. Nic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-et-windows-10-version-1909/b2d7d4d0-45e5-4c98-b5c6-6b15936957f8
  8. Windows 10 BSOD, multiple errors

Windows 10 BSOD, multiple errors: My PC seems to bluescreen every few days at random. Usually if I leave it at the desktop, or even leave it on the browser and don't touch it for a period of time. I ran MemTest86 4 passes, no memory issues, although from what I have read about, seems bad RAM causes it. Any...
  9. Windows 10 multiple BSOD errors

Windows 10 multiple BSOD errors: Hello, I've had a few problems with windows, the configuration is as follows Ryzen 5 2600 CPU Gigabyte B450M DS3H Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti 16GB DDR4 Corsair RAM 240GB SSD Inland 1TB Toshiba HDD 750W EVGA PSU I am getting multiple BSOD's - IRQ NOT EQUAL OR LESS - BAD POOL...
  10. Windows 10 Multiple BSOD Errors

Windows 10 Multiple BSOD Errors: Hi there. I was wondering if someone could help me out with a problem I've been having for a few weeks now. I've been getting various BSOD errors lately--they just happen at random points in time. The ones I've gotten so far are: IRQL_NOT_LESS-OR_EQUAL (3x)...