Windows 10: Multiple BSOD errors. Onedrive attached with info on minidumps and sysinfo.

Discus and support Multiple BSOD errors. Onedrive attached with info on minidumps and sysinfo. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I would get them every now and then like months apart before I feel. Now I can't do anything without it happening. I play games and such so I assume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WhoThat1, Jan 24, 2021.

1. WhoThat1 Win User

Multiple BSOD errors. Onedrive attached with info on minidumps and sysinfo.

I would get them every now and then like months apart before I feel. Now I can't do anything without it happening. I play games and such so I assume it's the video card. I have a Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated and an Nvidia GTX 670M.
    I've reset, reinstalled windows, ran the sfc scan, DISM. I've seen that disabling graphics cards will fix but I can't see them in my BIOS.
    I manually updated my drivers on both of the cards since the auto update of them couldnt find anything.

Onedrive with my system info as well as 2 recent dump files. Theres another few that I zipped but they were like 0kb, so I feel like they are blank. Any help with this would be appreciated. I'm left with nothing right now.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao4JLI8zTuj6ajX1fd-Ggg8_dL0?e=IArWmo

:)

WhoThat1, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Jan 24, 2021
  3. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple BSOD errors. Onedrive attached with info on minidumps and sysinfo. [​IMG]

Multiple BSOD errors. Onedrive attached with info on minidumps and sysinfo. [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Jan 24, 2021
  4. gadsblah Win User

reboot with bugcheck .. minidump/sysinfo attached

win10 x65 1909 (18363.720) rebooted in middle of night (3:17am).

Note the machine should have been in SLEEP mode. unsure why it was awake in first place.

per BSOD article below, I collected both mini-dump and full dump, sysinfo, etc.

I have posted mini-dump and sysinfo to following:

Win10 crash.zip

System is home Desktop used for business.

UEFI

never overclocked

no recent hardware changes (has not changed since video card upgrade more than year ago).

last software update was Win10 update and new version of Acronis True Image (in the last week).

Cylance Protect endpoint

Lot's of software installed for business and personal use.

reference
    bugcheck howto

Multiple BSOD errors. Onedrive attached with info on minidumps and sysinfo. 2c06a3cf-9e4d-43e7-9094-87e8a1c309cc?upload=true.jpg

gadsblah, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD errors. Onedrive attached with info on minidumps and sysinfo. - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD errors

2. BSOD - sysinfo and mini dumps attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - sysinfo and mini dumps attached: Can't figure out what changed but now getting daily crashes. No program installs or windows updates correspond. But now getting daily crashes. Updated display adapter drivers. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At40rFpCbPGuhZpCipYH2XaQmyio3Q?e=3NOVBQThanks for any help!Josh...
  3. BSOD - sysinfo and mini dumps attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - sysinfo and mini dumps attached: Can't figure out what changed but now getting daily crashes. No program installs or windows updates correspond. But now getting daily crashes. Updated display adapter drivers. https://1drv.ms/u/s!At40rFpCbPGuhZpCipYH2XaQmyio3Q?e=3NOVBQThanks for any help!Josh...
  4. BSOD - sysinfo and mini dumps attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows BSOD Minidumps attached

Windows BSOD Minidumps attached: Hey all.. I've over the last couple of weeks experienced crashes and BSOD's. I have no idea how to fix this, but I followed this guide to hopefully get some information someone in here can help me read: Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft...
  6. reboot with bugcheck .. minidump/sysinfo attached

reboot with bugcheck .. minidump/sysinfo attached: win10 x65 1909 18363.720 rebooted in middle of night 3:17am. Note the machine should have been in SLEEP mode. unsure why it was awake in first place. per BSOD article below, I collected both mini-dump and full dump, sysinfo, etc. I have posted mini-dump and sysinfo...
  7. BSOD-multiple crashed-minidumps link attached

BSOD-multiple crashed-minidumps link attached: Minidumps link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar-gGKg_BKpEiV2F51N-xhtbSkbQ?e=kSJDcX -New build PC with AMD Ryden 2400g, ASRock B450B mobo -Repeated crashing/BSOD with numerous different error codes -Have already updated to most recent version of Windows 10. BIOS is up to date as...
  8. BSOD - minidumps attached.

BSOD - minidumps attached.: have had BSODs occuring over the last few days. checked with bluescreenviewer and seem to be 3 issues highlighted[ATTACH] attached minidumps: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OZURP6sD2U0ZJu38EJMEKWtX4F4NKMnF System info: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version...
  9. BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached)

BSOD with error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (minidumps attached): For the past few weeks after I re-installed Win10 my system would randomly crash to a BSOD everyday with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have minimal non MS drivers installed. The crashes happen mostly while I watch streaming videos from inside an Edge browser. Attached...
  10. Multiple BSODs a day, game crashes, minidumps attached

Multiple BSODs a day, game crashes, minidumps attached: Hi, I've been encountering frequent BSODs / game crashes during heavy loads. My system is fairly new and I'm desperate for some help. Hardware: Mobo: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac Drive: 2 x Samsung EVO 960 500GB (not raid) CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K (not overclocked) GPU:...