Windows 10: Multiple BSOD Errors with relatively new PC.

Discus and support Multiple BSOD Errors with relatively new PC. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've had constant different blue screen errors, ranging from DPC_Watchdog_Violation to APC_Index_Mismatch to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eric8378, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Eric8378 Win User

Multiple BSOD Errors with relatively new PC.

I've had constant different blue screen errors, ranging from DPC_Watchdog_Violation to APC_Index_Mismatch to Kernal_Autoboost_Lock_Acquisition_With_Raised_IRQL. I can't figure out what the issue is. My guess is it's my wireless adapter. I have a prebuilt computer from ASUSTek and still have not made any changes despite all the problems I've been having. Looking to see if any software fixes are the solution or if what i've been reading that it is a hardware RAM or Network adapter problem is the way to go. Thank you in advance!

:)

Eric8378, Aug 16, 2020
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Aug 16, 2020
  3. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple BSOD Errors with relatively new PC. [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Multiple BSOD Errors with relatively new PC.

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD Errors with relatively new PC.

1. Multiple BSOD Errors with relatively new PC. - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Errors

2. Multiple BSOD Failures for New PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Failures for New PC: Hi,Multiple BSOD happened to my computer, installed Win11 a few times then switched to Win10.I also run the necessary tests and checks using windows test apps and memtest86, no error shown.I turned on the Driver Verifier and let it crushed for 3 times, which show different...
  3. Multiple BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD on a new PC: Hi there! I’m facing serious BSODs on a new computer that I just bought. Everything is new except the video card. These are the specs:Ryzen 5 5600Mother MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAXRX 6700 XT SHAPPIRESSD M.2 NVME 4.0 Kingston2X8GB RAM ORION RED 3200MHZCorsair GX800 PSUIn Windows...
  4. Multiple BSOD on a new PC

Multiple BSOD on a new PC: Hi there! I’m facing serious BSODs on a new computer that I just bought. Everything is new except the video card. These are the specs:Ryzen 5 5600Mother MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAXRX 6700 XT SHAPPIRESSD M.2 NVME 4.0 Kingston2X8GB RAM ORION RED 3200MHZCorsair GX800 PSUIn Windows...
  5. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  6. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  7. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD with new pc randomly, multiple error codes

BSOD with new pc randomly, multiple error codes: So randomly while I am using my new computer I run into quite a few bluescreens I have 2 different errors that I get SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Check my attachment DESKTOP-S3PBLDG-Tue_06_05_2018__65227_04.zip 111613
  9. New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors

New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors: Having just built a home office PC I'm experiencing various and random BSOD errors. Sometimes the machine boots fine, other times I get the below errors and lots of crashes, but in no particular pattern. - Memory Management - System Service Exception - Bad Pool Headers...
  10. New PC, BSOD multiple times

New PC, BSOD multiple times: I just bought a new computer from iBuyPower.com and received it last week. The only thing I did was put in my 4k hard drive from my old computer with most of my files and games. I've been getting multiple BSOD the past few days. In the past 6 hours alone I've had 3, all with...