Windows 10: Multiple BSOD events within 30 seconds of power on

Discus and support Multiple BSOD events within 30 seconds of power on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've had several BSOD events since first powering on my machine a few days ago. I was hoping y'all would take a moment and look at my logs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dogmatic1723, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Multiple BSOD events within 30 seconds of power on

Hi,

I've had several BSOD events since first powering on my machine a few days ago. I was hoping y'all would take a moment and look at my logs and provide some feedback.

All events have occurred within 30 seconds of power on after several hours of off-time, and all occurrences have been followed by a successful reboot.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

:)

dogmatic1723, Nov 4, 2017
  2. Thor2944 Win User

driver_irql_not_less_or_equal with intel wifi windows 10

yup. microsofts driver is causing my laptop to BSOD within 30 seconds of booting up with my wifi turned on. its great. thanks microsoft. should have stayed on windows 7.

Thor2944, Nov 4, 2017
  3. theme options

Prior to windows 10 it was possible to make multiple choices for length of time each picture within a theme remained on the desktop, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 150minutes, etc.. Where are those options now, I cannot find that option?

glennstlwater, Nov 4, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Multiple BSOD events within 30 seconds of power on

Multiple BSOD events within 30 seconds of power on [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    Multiple BSOD events within 30 seconds of power on [​IMG]
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

*Arrow Run SeaTools DOS to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run the long test.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use option TWO with parameter /r
    Upload the chkdsk log *Arrow Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log - Windows 7 Help Forums

axe0, Nov 4, 2017
  5. The HD Tune Pro pictures are attached. working on the other stuff... Thanks for taking a look!

dogmatic1723, Nov 6, 2017
  6. The Sea Tools (DOS) pictures included. Please let me know if you'd like me to run the windows version, as it can see the hard drives.

7. axe0 New Member
    Yes, run windows version of SeaTools

axe0, Nov 6, 2017
  8. Multiple BSOD events within 30 seconds of power on

I ran the chkdsk /r, and generated the .txt file in powershell, but the file is empty. I'll run the win version of seatools now.

9. axe0 New Member
    Did you first reboot after chkdsk?

axe0, Nov 6, 2017
  10. I didn't. I will as soon as the seatools is completed and re-run the text file. Should be 3-4 hours.

11. axe0 New Member
    Assuming you ran chkdsk /r or chkdsk C: /r, you need to reboot the system for chkdsk to scan the C: partition.

12. Chkdsk for the c: drive is attached.

All you need now is seatools for the d: (C: is SSD)? I should have it in 10 hours or so.

Thanks again for the time you've spent on this.

dogmatic1723, Nov 7, 2017
  13. axe0 New Member

Also chkdsk for D: *Smile

14. Seatools scan of D:

I ran chkdsk /r on the D: drive, but the txt file was empty. Running it again...

dogmatic1723, Nov 8, 2017
  15. I think this is everything. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

dogmatic1723, Nov 8, 2017
Thema:

1. Multiple BSOD events within 30 seconds of power on - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD events

2. PC hangs within 10 seconds of power on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC hangs within 10 seconds of power on: Title says it all, I got into windows once the very first time I powered it on. I installed some new motherboard drivers and it asked me to restart so I did. Any time from that point on I cannot get into windows at all, I’ve tried all the methods I can think of including...
  3. PC hangs within 10 seconds of power on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC hangs within 10 seconds of power on: Title says it all, I got into windows once the very first time I powered it on. I installed some new motherboard drivers and it asked me to restart so I did. Any time from that point on I cannot get into windows at all, I’ve tried all the methods I can think of including...
  4. PC hangs within 10 seconds of power on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows freezes for 30 seconds and then goes into a BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes for 30 seconds and then goes into a BSOD: I've been having this problem for a while now, and I really can't tell what is wrong with my computer.The first boot up of my computer of the day, I log in, a couple minutes later, freezes and BSOD, after the reboot, it doesn't happen again.I have no clue what is the problem,...
  6. Windows freezes for 30 seconds and then goes into a BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezes for 30 seconds and then goes into a BSOD: I've been having this problem for a while now, and I really can't tell what is wrong with my computer.The first boot up of my computer of the day, I log in, a couple minutes later, freezes and BSOD, after the reboot, it doesn't happen again.I have no clue what is the problem,...
  7. Windows freezes for 30 seconds and then goes into a BSOD

8. Multiple BSOD within the past 48 hours

Multiple BSOD within the past 48 hours: Hello, In the last 48 hours I have encountered multiple bsod with the stop code being apc_index_mismatch. I have previously updated drivers, performed scan check, and still end up with the same stop code. Next, I ran driver verifier and included the following mini dump...
  9. BSOD Multiple Event ID's

BSOD Multiple Event ID's: No idea why it is happening, I included all necessary files to my knowledge, please help. Crashes very frequently. Please let me know if any more information is needed. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnM0r4-pnYFNiHdq8Sdw92zGU_tX?e=hGS704...
  10. BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup

BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup: Hello. I recently updated my HP to Windows 10. During setup after I logged in, I got the BSOD. I thought there was nothing wrong until I logged in and found out that I didn't have Start Menu access. About 10 seconds later, the BSOD came up again. Now every time I log in,...