Windows 10: Multiple BSOD, Freezes on new own-built PC

Discus and support Multiple BSOD, Freezes on new own-built PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi community, I built a new PC for my parents-in-law. Unfortunately it doesn't work as intended. We get erratic BOSDs and OS Freezes. Sometimes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Backspatze, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Multiple BSOD, Freezes on new own-built PC

Hi community,

I built a new PC for my parents-in-law. Unfortunately it doesn't work as intended.

We get erratic BOSDs and OS Freezes. Sometimes the keyboard is frozen until it is unplugged and plugged in again.

Following a list of the BSOD that we've encountered in the last hour.

DateTimeStopcodeWhat caused the error
    05.06.14:44KERNEL_SEQURITY_CHECK_FAILUREbrowsing in event log
    05.0614:49IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALopening chrome -> Freeze -> unplug USB Stick -> BSOD
    05.0614:59MEMORY_MANAGEMENTRestart after windows memory diagnosis
    05.0615:14SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXEPTIONRestart after windows memory diagnosis and opening windows explorer
    05.0615:41SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXEPTIONlong standstill writing this post -> might be hibernate?
    05.0615:46DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONrebooted after BSOD see above

Following the specs of the computer:

• power: be quiet! Pure Power 11 ATX12V 2.4 - 80 PLUS Gold
    • Primary Drive SSD: SSD 250GB Crucial MX500 2.5" 6.4cm SATA 6Gb/s 3D-NAND TLC CT250MX500SSD1
    • Secondary Drive HDD: HDSA 1000 GB Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 7.200 U/min 64 MB 3.5" SATA 6 Gb/s
    • CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6x 3.40 Ghz So.AM4 Box
    • Graphics: VGA 8 GB MSI Radeon Rx 580 Armor 8G OC Actice PCIe 3.0 x16 1x DVI 2x DP Retail
    • MB ASRock B450M Pro4 AMD B450 Sa.AM4 Dual Channel DDR4 mATX Retail
    • DDR4 16 GB 2x 8192 MB G.Skill Aegis DDR4-3000 DIMM CL16-18-18-38 Dual Kit

Here you can find the minidump files to the failures mentioned above.

I hope someone can help finding the root cause for all those BOSDs... Thanks in advance!

In the meantime I will try to switch RAM Ports, Single Ram etc..

Best regards

Backspatze

:)

Backspatze, Jun 5, 2020
  2. disc0 Win User

Multiple BSOD and freezing

Hi !

My desktop pc freezes or gets BSOD multiple times per day. The pc is on about 16h per day and sometimes it has just done a restart when I not have been sitting by it and at other times I have got a Bluescreen or just freezing when I have been "working" on it. Sometimes it just freezes and restarts, somtimes it freezes and a loud humming noise comes from the screens loudspeekers and then restarts. I have bought new memory and also done a clean install of windows lately but no change. The problems have increased since I bought and built it about 18months ago. I was not like this at the beginning.
    I hope my profile shows my pc setup.
    V2 log attached.

I would much appreciate help /

disc0, Jun 5, 2020
  3. New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

System:
    Corsair 400R Case
    Asus Maximus IV Extreme (Rev 3.0)
    Intel i7-2600K
    HIS IceQ X Turbo Radeon HD 6950 2GB
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x 4GB) 1600 Memory
    Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0GB/s Hard Drive
    Corsair Professional series HX650 PSU
    Lite-On DVD Burner

Hi, I just built this PC last week and I am having issues with freezing and BSOD. This is the first system I have built in 8 years, but I have built 5 systems total. I have updated all drivers and BIOS. When I get the BSOD it doesn’t create a dump file, the BSOD freezes too. It freezes at random times, I can’t duplicate the exact instance. It will freeze while surfing the net, typing in MS Word, playing Skyrim (just once here). My temps while idle are between 32°C - 36°C for my CPU and 38° for the GPU. If I am running CIV3D or gaming the CPU runs no hotter than 55°C and the same for the GPU. I am using the stock heatsink and fan for the processor. The case I have has 2 120mm intake fans on the front and a 120mm exhaust on the rear. I have mounted a cheap 120mm exhaust fan on the top and I have ordered two 120mm fans, 1 to replace the cheap one as exhaust and 1 for the side of the case as an intake. I am also not overclocked. Please offer any suggestions! Thanks!

landon2455, Jun 5, 2020
  4. NetSurfer Win User

Multiple BSOD, Freezes on new own-built PC

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Multiple BSOD, Freezes on new own-built PC

1. Multiple BSOD, Freezes on new own-built PC - Similar Threads - Multiple BSOD Freezes

2. Multiple BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD on a new PC: Hi there! I’m facing serious BSODs on a new computer that I just bought. Everything is new except the video card. These are the specs:Ryzen 5 5600Mother MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAXRX 6700 XT SHAPPIRESSD M.2 NVME 4.0 Kingston2X8GB RAM ORION RED 3200MHZCorsair GX800 PSUIn Windows...
  3. Multiple BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD on a new PC: Hi there! I’m facing serious BSODs on a new computer that I just bought. Everything is new except the video card. These are the specs:Ryzen 5 5600Mother MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAXRX 6700 XT SHAPPIRESSD M.2 NVME 4.0 Kingston2X8GB RAM ORION RED 3200MHZCorsair GX800 PSUIn Windows...
  4. Built new pc but it constantly freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built new pc but it constantly freezes: Hello,I've recently built a new pc but every so often the display freezes and I can't do anything other than force shut down the system via the power on button. I went to the sysinfo to check for crashes but I can't find any information there last event is the force shut...
  5. Built new pc but it constantly freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built new pc but it constantly freezes: Hello,I've recently built a new pc but every so often the display freezes and I can't do anything other than force shut down the system via the power on button. I went to the sysinfo to check for crashes but I can't find any information there last event is the force shut...
  6. Multiple BSOD continues on a newly built PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD continues on a newly built PC.: Hi Team, I continue to get multiple BSOD on a newly built PC. I've installed updated windows and drivers to my knowledge. I've ran a memory check and shows no issues. I've ran a SFC check with no issues as a result. I would get a BSOD from browsing, typing up a doc, or even...
  7. Multiple BSOD and freezing

Multiple BSOD and freezing: Hi ! My desktop pc freezes or gets BSOD multiple times per day. The pc is on about 16h per day and sometimes it has just done a restart when I not have been sitting by it and at other times I have got a Bluescreen or just freezing when I have been "working" on it. Sometimes...
  8. New built PC gets BSOD often

New built PC gets BSOD often: Not sure why but the PC I just built is getting the BSOD quite often with 2 different error codes. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR and one other but it is more rare so I forget what it states. Here are the system specs ASUS Prime Z390-A LGA 1151 (300 Series) Mobo ASUS ROG Strix...
  9. Random BSOD's on a New Built PC

Random BSOD's on a New Built PC: Hey Guys, It's been around two weeks since my new build. I have been getting BSOD's randomly. Sometimes, it may run for days without BSOD's. This is my first time building a PC. So, i'm not good at diagnosing these problems. Any help would be appreciated. *Smile 48721
  10. multiple BSOD's ever since i built my new

multiple BSOD's ever since i built my new: Hi, Long story short, 2 days ago i built my new pc and ever since I've been struggling with BSoD's all over the place, crashes immediately when i join a CSGO game, and sometimes crashes even when i'm just browsing. The crashes are mostly - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ,...